PAGEANT-MANIA

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Tidus on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:16 pm

i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:18 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nice to know im under ur eye dear...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Nice to seem them altogether doing the 'dirty' work.

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 pm

TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nice to know im under ur eye dear...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
.

i correct choices and tastes... dont compare her to Evelina again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

the only one comes close to her facial feature is Miss Czech republic this year at MU!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  AnonymnÝ on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:52 am










AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Tidus on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:09 am

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i love all of them except giant Mexico who someone thinks she looks like Evelina!!! a disgrace to that comparison daughter!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

nice to know im under ur eye dear...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy
.

i correct choices and tastes... dont compare her to Evelina again!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

the only one comes close to her facial feature is Miss Czech republic this year at MU!!!

now u are blind....they are both gorgeous but have nothing in common....totally different bone structure from head to body. oh yeah...they are both burnettes.....u found that right Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Earth 2008 Winners together: Earth,Water,Fire,Air

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum