PAGEANT-MANIA

Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  bonner on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Miss Earth fire 2013 Catharina Choi Nunez who represents Korea is now Joining Miss World Brazil 2015?

Marcia any confirmation???

This girl should try Miss korea Universe too
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41889
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  SSchwarzgruber on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Catharina Choi Nunes, 25 anos, 1.76 m de altura, é a Miss Mundo Ilhabela 2015. Nascida em São Paulo, Catharina é filha de pai brasileiro e mãe sul-coreana. Com dupla cidadania, ela morou na Coréia do Sul por muitos anos, onde foi apresentadora de televisão e chegou a participar do Miss Coréia Universo: classificou-se em terceiro lugar e competiu no concurso Miss Terra, nas Filipinas (conquistou a quarta colocação).

avatar
SSchwarzgruber
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 558
Age : 24
Location : Venezuela
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009, Adriana Vasini Miss World Venezuela 2010, Jeniffer Hawkins Miss Universe 2004
Registration date : 2012-05-12
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  bonner on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 pm

I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41889
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  SSchwarzgruber on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:51 am

bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Is Miss Mundo Ilhabela 2015 road to Miss World Brazil 2015.
avatar
SSchwarzgruber
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 558
Age : 24
Location : Venezuela
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez Miss Universe 2009, Adriana Vasini Miss World Venezuela 2010, Jeniffer Hawkins Miss Universe 2004
Registration date : 2012-05-12
Female

Back to top Go down

Yes

Post  Marcia Bia on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:57 pm

bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Yes. She born in São Paulo. Her father is Brazilian and her mother is South Korean. 

The official list will only confirmed in June, July, because every year a lot of contestants of Miss Brazil World withdraw. But today she is a contestant. It's official.
avatar
Marcia Bia
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 970
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : All
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova and Ksenia Shukinova
Registration date : 2011-08-04
Female

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Facebook

Post  Marcia Bia on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Her official Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/catharinacn

She is now back in São Paulo:

"Hello guys! It is official now! I'm on the road for Miss World Brazil! First of all I would like to say sorry for disappearing from this page, but moving back to Brazil and preparing for Miss World took most of my time. But now I'm back! And I promise you will see a lot of me around here! Hehe... And also I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported me... Without you I wouldn't be here! And a special thank you to my coordinator André Cruz for being so professional and dedicated, to my favorite missologo and friend Herbet Quintanilha for all the love and support, and to Miss Mundo director Henrique Pontes for the opportunity!"
avatar
Marcia Bia
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 970
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : All
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova and Ksenia Shukinova
Registration date : 2011-08-04
Female

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  bonner on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:28 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Yes. She born in São Paulo. Her father is Brazilian and her mother is South Korean. 

The official list will only confirmed in June, July, because every year a lot of contestants of Miss Brazil World withdraw. But today she is a contestant. It's official.

That would be perfect to see half Korean wearing the sash of Brazil Very Happy
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41889
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  Marcia Bia on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:57 pm

bonner wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Yes. She born in São Paulo. Her father is Brazilian and her mother is South Korean. 

The official list will only confirmed in June, July, because every year a lot of contestants of Miss Brazil World withdraw. But today she is a contestant. It's official.

That would be perfect to see half Korean wearing the sash of Brazil Very Happy


Bonner: Brazilians prefere this girl: NATHALIA KAUR PINHEIRO. She is a model, actress and singer (in India, Bollywood) and speak english. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Mundo-Esp%C3%ADrito-Santo/360260910770584?pnref=story
avatar
Marcia Bia
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 970
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : All
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova and Ksenia Shukinova
Registration date : 2011-08-04
Female

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  Wojtek on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Yes. She born in São Paulo. Her father is Brazilian and her mother is South Korean. 

The official list will only confirmed in June, July, because every year a lot of contestants of Miss Brazil World withdraw. But today she is a contestant. It's official.

That would be perfect to see half Korean wearing the sash of Brazil Very Happy


Bonner: Brazilians prefere this girl: NATHALIA KAUR PINHEIRO. She is a model, actress and singer (in India, Bollywood) and speak english. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Mundo-Esp%C3%ADrito-Santo/360260910770584?pnref=story

I like Nathalia much much much more! -7hyy- -7hyy- -7hyy-

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25256
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  bonner on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Yes. She born in São Paulo. Her father is Brazilian and her mother is South Korean. 

The official list will only confirmed in June, July, because every year a lot of contestants of Miss Brazil World withdraw. But today she is a contestant. It's official.

That would be perfect to see half Korean wearing the sash of Brazil Very Happy


Bonner: Brazilians prefere this girl: NATHALIA KAUR PINHEIRO. She is a model, actress and singer (in India, Bollywood) and speak english. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Mundo-Esp%C3%ADrito-Santo/360260910770584?pnref=story

I like Nathalia much much much more! -7hyy- -7hyy- -7hyy-


I search for her name
this is her?

avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41889
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  Wojtek on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:56 pm

bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:
bonner wrote:I don't speak Spanish but I think its confirm

Yes. She born in São Paulo. Her father is Brazilian and her mother is South Korean. 

The official list will only confirmed in June, July, because every year a lot of contestants of Miss Brazil World withdraw. But today she is a contestant. It's official.

That would be perfect to see half Korean wearing the sash of Brazil Very Happy


Bonner: Brazilians prefere this girl: NATHALIA KAUR PINHEIRO. She is a model, actress and singer (in India, Bollywood) and speak english. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Mundo-Esp%C3%ADrito-Santo/360260910770584?pnref=story

I like Nathalia much much much more! -7hyy- -7hyy- -7hyy-


I search for her name
this is her?


Yes Smile




_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25256
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Arrivals

Post  Marcia Bia on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Choi's arrivals at Miss Brazil World. 


With Nathália Kaur Pinheiro (the other fave)
avatar
Marcia Bia
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 970
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : All
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova and Ksenia Shukinova
Registration date : 2011-08-04
Female

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Catharina Choi in road to Miss World Brazil 2015

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum