PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:42 pm

IKEA? Very Happy


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 am


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:03 am

POLAND

There are rumors that it's gonna be Cleo again from Poland!

If yes then with this song in English version


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:57 pm

After 5 years Poland come back to national selection! Final on March 5



http://eurovoix.com/2016/01/26/poland-national-final-march-5/

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:02 pm


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Wojtek wrote:
After 5 years Poland come back to national selection! Final on March 5



http://eurovoix.com/2016/01/26/poland-national-final-march-5/


-ds90--ds90--ds90-

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5286
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:39 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
After 5 years Poland come back to national selection! Final on March 5



http://eurovoix.com/2016/01/26/poland-national-final-march-5/


-ds90--ds90--ds90-

I have mixed feelings. National selections usually weren't good for us in the past.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:25 pm

LATVIA

20 acts revealed
https://soundcloud.com/ltvsupernova

My favourite

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Veteran BBC broadcaster Sir Terry Wogan has died aged 77, after a short illness. Sir Terry first covered Eurovision for television in 1973 and from 1980 to 2008, he provided the commentary every year for the BBC!!

I” still remember in 2005, just before Helena Paparizou appeared he said "Another of these plain girls that Eurovision is afflicted with this year" The best ESC commentetor ever!
R.I.P. Sir!!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Wojtek wrote:IKEA?  Very Happy


Nope, it's 'WOW' from Polish serie from the early 90' Laughing Do you remember it, Wojtek? Very Happy I loved to watch it when I was a kid Smile


_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5286
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Veteran BBC broadcaster Sir Terry Wogan has died aged 77, after a short illness. Sir Terry first covered Eurovision for television in 1973 and from 1980 to 2008, he provided the commentary every year for the BBC!!

I” still remember in 2005, just before Helena Paparizou appeared he said "Another of these plain girls that Eurovision is afflicted with this year" The best ESC commentetor ever!
R.I.P. Sir!!


Sad news Sad  R.I.P Crying or Very sad

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5286
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:48 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:IKEA?  Very Happy


Nope, it's 'WOW' from Polish serie from the early 90' Laughing Do you remember it, Wojtek? Very Happy I loved to watch it when I was a kid Smile


Right! I hardly remember it, perhaps I was too young Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:53 pm

NiKa wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:Veteran BBC broadcaster Sir Terry Wogan has died aged 77, after a short illness. Sir Terry first covered Eurovision for television in 1973 and from 1980 to 2008, he provided the commentary every year for the BBC!!

I” still remember in 2005, just before Helena Paparizou appeared he said "Another of these plain girls that Eurovision is afflicted with this year" The best ESC commentetor ever!
R.I.P. Sir!!


Sad news Sad  R.I.P Crying or Very sad

I remember him more as the host of ESC in 1998

Very sad indeed!  Sad


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:32 pm

Calendar
National Finals


Spain - Today
Austria - February 12
Denmark, Switzerland - February 13
Georgia (song) - February 15
Iceland - February 20
Ukraine - February 21
Cyprus (song) - February 22
Germany - February 25
UK - February 26
Finland, Hungary, Moldova, Norway, Slovenia - February 27
Latvia - February 28
Netherlands (song) - March 2
Estonia, Poland - March 5
Romania - March 6
Lithuania, Sweden - March 12
Azerbaijan - March 14

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:43 pm

SPAIN

Spain for the first time 100% in English


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:34 am

Wojtek wrote:
SPAIN

Spain for the first time 100% in English

BORING! She is no Edurne! Crying or Very sad
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:28 am

Is it true??? Is Edyta returns to ESC?? -ewq-F
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:02 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Is it true??? Is Edyta returns to ESC?? -ewq-F

Well, she gave so much hope to all the fans by her post poblished on her fb fanpage. I would be in heaven if she would return but I'm afraid that she doesn't have a song as good as "To nie ja".



_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:05 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
SPAIN

Spain for the first time 100% in English

BORING! She is no Edurne! Crying or Very sad

I like this song but she has to work on the performance.

If Edurne would perform at ESC like on monday's national final... Sad


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  bestman on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:08 pm

The songs for the Norwegian final on Feb 27th were released today.

OMG! What a mess. Are they planning a comedy show?

As usual they are giving us a lot of x-reality show contestants:
A "Norway Got Talent" winner.
A "Dancing With the Stars" and "Eurovison Junior Nordic" winner.
A "The voice" fianlist.

Then we have an old, old, old heavy metal group gone pop group in their older years.

We have a boyband, an oldmenband and even a lesbian performance group singing like Modern Talking in a very bad English.

And finally - an afterski-singalong-ultrapopular horrible singer. It looks like they have missed the fact that the afterski season is over in May.

So don't book your tickets for Oslo 2017.

My favorite is Makeda - only because I work with her mother.

You can listen to the songs on this link:
http://www.nrk.no/mgp/na-kan-du-hore-alle-mgp-latene-1.12781304
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2103
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 pm

The Greek entry will feature a message of solidarity towards the Refugees, it will be written in Greek (music and lyrics) and its main topic will be the Economic and the Refugee crisis the country is suffering from, Greek media report.

Several reports today in the Greek media, claim that Mr. Dionisis Tsknis, the General Director of the public broadcaster ERT, commented that the country’s participation in Stockholm will be a positive song presenting Greek elements in music as well as the lyrics. Local media report today that ERT will not hold a national selection show like the country got us used to the last couple of years. The broadcaster has already selected the artist and the song that will represent the country at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm.

It’s well known that the country is suffering of two crises; the Economic and the Refugee crisis. Mr. Tsaknis hinted that the song will focus on what the country is facing today, whether that means that the lyrics include a political message or a message for solidarity accross Europe.
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:39 pm

bestman wrote:The songs for the Norwegian final on Feb 27th were released today.

OMG! What a mess. Are they planning a comedy show?

As usual they are giving us a lot of x-reality show contestants:
A "Norway Got Talent" winner.
A "Dancing With the Stars" and "Eurovison Junior Nordic" winner.
A "The voice" fianlist.

Then we have an old, old, old heavy metal group gone pop group in their older years.

We have a boyband, an oldmenband and even a lesbian performance group singing like Modern Talking in a very bad English.

And finally - an afterski-singalong-ultrapopular horrible singer. It looks like they have missed the fact that the afterski season is over in May.

So don't book your tickets for Oslo 2017.

My favorite is Makeda - only because I work with her mother.

You can listen to the songs on this link:
http://www.nrk.no/mgp/na-kan-du-hore-alle-mgp-latene-1.12781304

I like this one Smile


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:48 pm

kleftokotou wrote:The Greek entry will feature a message of solidarity towards the Refugees, it will be written in Greek (music and lyrics) and its main topic will be the Economic and the Refugee crisis the country is suffering from, Greek media report.

Several reports today in the Greek media, claim that Mr. Dionisis Tsknis, the General Director of the public broadcaster ERT, commented that the country’s participation in Stockholm will be a positive song presenting Greek elements in music as well as the lyrics. Local media report today that ERT will not hold a national selection show like the country got us used to the last couple of years. The broadcaster has already selected the artist and the song that will represent the country at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm.

It’s well known that the country is suffering of two crises; the Economic and the Refugee crisis. Mr. Tsaknis hinted that the song will focus on what the country is facing today, whether that means that the lyrics include a political message or a message for solidarity accross Europe.

I'm not sure that it's a good idea

scratch scratch scratch

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Wojtek wrote:.............

I'm not sure that it's a good idea

scratch scratch scratch
Ιt worked for "Alcohol is free"!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:14 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:.............

I'm not sure that it's a good idea

scratch scratch scratch
Ιt worked for "Alcohol is free"!

That was a surprise! I've never liked this entry Neutral

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2016 - UKRAINE WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum