PAGEANT-MANIA

Rhunzen just chillin...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:04 am

Hi all!
I am rhunzen.. currently a moderator in Missosology
i have learned that this forum is more calm and looking forward to chill out.
Currently working in Dubai as a BDE.

Hope i am welcome... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 am

ayyy....one of my daughters...i love you... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

welcome and enjoy ur stay...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:07 am

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:ayyy....one of my daughters...i love you... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

welcome and enjoy ur stay...

but of course... you're my mother so wherever you go i go. lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 am

WELCUM!! :-108--: :-111--:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:21 am

Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Lucky on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 am

Rhunzen! I love to see you here, I missed you Very Happy :flower: Very Happy
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:03 pm

Rhunzen wrote:Hi all!
I am rhunzen.. currently a moderator in Missosology
i have learned that this forum is more calm and looking forward to chill out.
Currently working in Dubai as a BDE.

Hope i am welcome... Smile

hey there mate,remember me?????? Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

a hug for you,welcome.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  barbara on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:15 pm

hey rhunzie, welcome!!!! i missed you too!

I proudly present my co-contestant from Missosology┤s NEXT TOP MODEL!
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 29
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Lucky wrote:Rhunzen! I love to see you here, I missed you Very Happy :flower: Very Happy

nice to see you here as well lucky.
miss you too..
mwahugss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:Hi all!
I am rhunzen.. currently a moderator in Missosology
i have learned that this forum is more calm and looking forward to chill out.
Currently working in Dubai as a BDE.

Hope i am welcome... Smile

hey there mate,remember me?????? Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

a hug for you,welcome.

of course i do remember you jopaco baby!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ALVIN U DIDNT........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 pm

barbara wrote:hey rhunzie, welcome!!!! i missed you too!

I proudly present my co-contestant from Missosology┤s NEXT TOP MODEL!

thanks barbara honey!
mwahugss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Rhunzen wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:Hi all!
I am rhunzen.. currently a moderator in Missosology
i have learned that this forum is more calm and looking forward to chill out.
Currently working in Dubai as a BDE.

Hope i am welcome... Smile

hey there mate,remember me?????? Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

a hug for you,welcome.

of course i do remember you jopaco baby!

HEY THERE HANDSOME.IM HAPPY TO SEE U ARE HERE TOO. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink HOW'S DUBAI?

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ALVIN U DIDNT........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i did!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing and i want more!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Infinite wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ALVIN U DIDNT........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i did!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing and i want more!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

you'll surely have more and the whole of me when we get to meet face to face baby..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Infinite wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ALVIN U DIDNT........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i did!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing and i want more!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA........THATS MY ALVIN...... Arrow Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 pm

TIDUS wrote:HEY THERE HANDSOME.IM HAPPY TO SEE U ARE HERE TOO. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink HOW'S DUBAI?

Dubai is fine though its cold here already.
want someone to cuddle with.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ALVIN U DIDNT........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i did!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing and i want more!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

you'll surely have more and the whole of me when we get to meet face to face baby..

owh what about your other baby?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Infinite wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:Everyone is welcome here but you have to show us your naked pics first b4 we become fully nice to yah. Wink

well you have seen what you need to see in my cam.. hehehe


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid ALVIN U DIDNT........ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i did!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing and i want more!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA........THATS MY ALVIN...... Arrow Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!routine darling, routine! :-112--: :-112--: :--1002--: :--1002--:

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Infinite wrote:

owh what about your other baby?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing

would you care? cause i don't! Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:20 pm

Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:

owh what about your other baby?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing

would you care? cause i don't! Razz

now thats an OPEN INVITATION, lets GOW! :-904-: :-904-: :-904-: :-123-: :-123-: :-123-:

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:21 pm

Infinite wrote:
Rhunzen wrote:
Infinite wrote:

owh what about your other baby?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Laughing Laughing

would you care? cause i don't! Razz

now thats an OPEN INVITATION, lets GOW! :-904-: :-904-: :-904-: :-123-: :-123-: :-123-:

ill give you anything that would satisfy you.. :-109--:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  AnonymnÝ on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Welcome here Rhunzen..... hope you enjoy your time with us !!! But I can see that you already had a great time with some members here.... lol lol lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Tidus on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:47 pm

EDDY wrote:Welcome here Rhunzen..... hope you enjoy your time with us !!! But I can see that you already had a great time with some members here.... lol lol lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


LoonaPix.com. Make Funny Pictures Online

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rhunzen just chillin...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum