PAGEANT-MANIA

♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:28 am

Upcoming National Pageant: Puteri Indonesia 2016  -5tt3-

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:50 am


Indonesia - Kezia Roslin Cikita Warouw


Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:50 am

More Candidates before our 1st Hot Picks  Very Happy

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:31 am


Japan - Sari Nakazawa


Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:08 am


Nicaragua - Marina Jacoby


Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 am


Ecuador - Connie Jiménez


Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:50 am


Puerto Rico - Brenda Azaria Jiménez

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:51 am

Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico 2016 is coming but then this news is bigger than the Pageant in PR

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:22 am


South Africa - Ntandoyenkosi Kunene


_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  Farah Vavaihan on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:36 am

If Poland and Lebanon are confirmed then they are my top 2 so far --00120--t
avatar
Farah Vavaihan
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 1803
Location : Laguna, Philippines
Favourite Pageant : Miss International Queen
Favourite Miss : Kevin Balot
Registration date : 2016-01-31
Female

Back to top Go down

Clarification

Post  pageantmania on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:25 am

Farah Vavaihan wrote:If Poland and Lebanon are confirmed then they are my top 2 so far --00120--t

Yes, Miss Polski 2016 is going to compete at the Miss Universe 2016 but Miss Lebanon 2015 will not attend to the Miss Universe 2016. The newest winner of Miss Lebanon 2016 later, will send to Miss Universe 2016.

pageantmania
Member
Member

Number of posts : 12
Age : 25
Location : Earth
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Iris Mittenaere, Miss Universe 2016
Registration date : 2016-03-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:29 am

pageantmania wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:If Poland and Lebanon are confirmed then they are my top 2 so far --00120--t

Yes, Miss Polski 2016 is going to compete at the Miss Universe 2016 but Miss Lebanon 2015 will not attend to the Miss Universe 2016. The newest winner of Miss Lebanon 2016 later, will send to Miss Universe 2016.

Our Dears here Nika and Wojtek from Poland didn't confirmed yet about their delegate if she will compete in Miss Universe 2016, but it seems like she will
Very Happy

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  pageantmania on Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 am

VIETNAM
Dang Thi Le Hang
Note: The 1st Runner-up of Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 is married. It is impossible to her coming to Miss Universe contest. The 2nd Runner-up will become Miss Universe Vietnam 2016. 




KAZAKHSTAN 
Regina Valter
Note: Confirmed from her Instagram.




CYPRUS
Maria Morarou
Note: Cyprus will return (if the sponsor package can handle the winner to compete). Between 2013 and 2015 Star Cyprus Grand Winners did not compete at the Miss Universe because of their sponsorship. 




AUSTRIA
Annika Grill
Note: As Miss Austria 2015, she must compete at the Miss Universe and Miss World but the pageants celebrated in the same time. The Miss Osterreich Organization plans to send her in 2016 Edition. In 2015, Amina Dagi, Miss Austria 2011 was representing Austria at the Miss Universe 2015.



Last edited by pageantmania on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

pageantmania
Member
Member

Number of posts : 12
Age : 25
Location : Earth
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Iris Mittenaere, Miss Universe 2016
Registration date : 2016-03-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  Wojtek on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:33 pm

bonner wrote:
pageantmania wrote:
Farah Vavaihan wrote:If Poland and Lebanon are confirmed then they are my top 2 so far --00120--t

Yes, Miss Polski 2016 is going to compete at the Miss Universe 2016 but Miss Lebanon 2015 will not attend to the Miss Universe 2016. The newest winner of Miss Lebanon 2016 later, will send to Miss Universe 2016.

Our Dears here Nika and Wojtek from Poland didn't confirmed yet about their delegate if she will compete in Miss Universe 2016, but it seems like she will
Very Happy  

Poland is still not confirmed. There should be some info about her participation soon.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  Sammul Doan on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:40 pm

pageantmania wrote:VIETNAM
Dang Thi Le Hang
Note: The 1st Runner-up of Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 is married. It is impossible to her coming to Miss Universe contest. The 2nd Runner-up will become as Miss Universe Vietnam 2016. 


She hasn't been confirmed. There is another romour that Miss World Vietnam 2014, top 5 Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 - Nguyen Thi Loan will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2016. We are waiting for the confirmation from Miss Universe Vietnam Organazation.

_________________
avatar
Sammul Doan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 769
Location : Vietnam
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza
Registration date : 2012-06-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  pageantmania on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:27 am

Sammul Doan wrote:
pageantmania wrote:VIETNAM
Dang Thi Le Hang
Note: The 1st Runner-up of Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 is married. It is impossible to her coming to Miss Universe contest. The 2nd Runner-up will become Miss Universe Vietnam 2016. 


She hasn't been confirmed. There is another romour that Miss World Vietnam 2014, top 5 Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 - Nguyen Thi Loan will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2016. We are waiting for the confirmation from Miss Universe Vietnam Organazation.
Do you think the 3rd Miss Universe Vietnam Contest will come to 2017 or (7 years from now = 2022)? 
Miss Universe Vietnam Contest started in 2008 and continued in 2015 (7 years). 

Share with us if you have reliable news. Thank You dude.

pageantmania
Member
Member

Number of posts : 12
Age : 25
Location : Earth
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Iris Mittenaere, Miss Universe 2016
Registration date : 2016-03-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  Sammul Doan on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:08 am

pageantmania wrote:
Sammul Doan wrote:
pageantmania wrote:VIETNAM
Dang Thi Le Hang
Note: The 1st Runner-up of Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 is married. It is impossible to her coming to Miss Universe contest. The 2nd Runner-up will become Miss Universe Vietnam 2016. 


She hasn't been confirmed. There is another romour that Miss World Vietnam 2014, top 5 Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 - Nguyen Thi Loan will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2016. We are waiting for the confirmation from Miss Universe Vietnam Organazation.
Do you think the 3rd Miss Universe Vietnam Contest will come to 2017 or (7 years from now = 2022)? 
Miss Universe Vietnam Contest started in 2008 and continued in 2015 (7 years). 

Share with us if you have reliable news. Thank You dude.

Thanks for your comment. Miss Universe Vietnam Organisation confirmed that they would celebrate Miss Universe Vietnam Contest every 2 years. So I hope there will be MUV in 2017.

_________________
avatar
Sammul Doan
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 769
Location : Vietnam
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza
Registration date : 2012-06-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 am


Czech Republic - Andrea Bezděková

Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  pageantmania on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 am

Sammul Doan wrote:
pageantmania wrote:
Sammul Doan wrote:
pageantmania wrote:VIETNAM
Dang Thi Le Hang
Note: The 1st Runner-up of Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 is married. It is impossible to her coming to Miss Universe contest. The 2nd Runner-up will become Miss Universe Vietnam 2016. 


She hasn't been confirmed. There is another romour that Miss World Vietnam 2014, top 5 Miss Universe Vietnam 2015 - Nguyen Thi Loan will represent Vietnam in Miss Universe 2016. We are waiting for the confirmation from Miss Universe Vietnam Organazation.
Do you think the 3rd Miss Universe Vietnam Contest will come to 2017 or (7 years from now = 2022)? 
Miss Universe Vietnam Contest started in 2008 and continued in 2015 (7 years). 

Share with us if you have reliable news. Thank You dude.

Thanks for your comment. Miss Universe Vietnam Organisation confirmed that they would celebrate Miss Universe Vietnam Contest every 2 years. So I hope there will be MUV in 2017.
Really? Wow.. that's incredible. So there will not be long year like 2008 to 2015. Great! Thank You dear.

pageantmania
Member
Member

Number of posts : 12
Age : 25
Location : Earth
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Iris Mittenaere, Miss Universe 2016
Registration date : 2016-03-18
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:02 am


Croatia - Barbara Filipovic

Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:50 am


Russia- Yana Dobrovolskaya (Will Not Compete)

Official Thread


Last edited by bonner on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:52 am


Philippines - Maxine Medina

Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:53 am

I think we can have now our first Miss Universe Hot Picks - Will work on that once I have more time  -5tt3-

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 am


Panama - Keity Mendieta

Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  bonner on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:37 am


Peru - Valeria Piazza

Official Thread

_________________
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43885
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ♚ ♚ ♚ Road to Miss Universe 2016 ♚ ♚ ♚

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum