PAGEANT-MANIA

The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  reyna_USA on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Is the one that I speak..... Spanish (Español)   Very Happy

Image translation:

Did you you know that if you speak Spanish you have learned the most difficult language, because you have to conjugate each verb, and some words can mean the same thing. Not to forget that we use the "accent mark" in many words and proper names that without it, doesn't mean the same thing.
And it is confirmed that it is more hard to learn than Chinese.

Ex. "Peru" does not has the same sound like "Perú" (with the accent mark)
And of course our letter Ñ

Ex. "Núñez"



_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5922
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:27 pm

.....conjugate each verb

The same with Greek, modern and Ancient! Actually when I was learning Spanish that was my favorite part of grammar, it was so similar to Greek, not the words, but the way of "conjugar" Laughing !
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8785
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  reyna_USA on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:47 pm

kleftokotou wrote:.....conjugate each verb

The same with Greek, modern and Ancient! Actually when I was learning Spanish  that was my favorite part of grammar, it was so similar to Greek, not the words, but the way of "conjugar" Laughing !  
-yhu-

_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5922
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 am

For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:30 am

bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile Other slavic languages like Czech or Russian are easier.
We have diffucult inflection, many grammatical cases and is very hard ro pronounce.


Try to pronounce:
Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ, Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie, Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż, Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu, A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie, Straszny wszczyna szum...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26453
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  reyna_USA on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:38 am

Portuguese is very similar to Spanish (both comes from Latin) I can understand most of what they say, although I do not speak the language, only know a few words.


Last edited by reyna_USA on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5922
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:40 am

Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile Other slavic languages like Czech or Russian are easier.
We have diffucult inflection, many grammatical cases and is very hard ro pronounce.


Try to pronounce:
Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ, Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie, Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż, Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu, A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie, Straszny wszczyna szum...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


And Jakub is pronounce as YAKUB right??  Very Happy , I am trying to learn your language I only know Kocham Cię  Laughing Laughing Laughing 


Wojtek I dont even know how to pronounce your real name  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


Last edited by bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:42 am

In my province we have at least 10 native Regional Dialect , plus our main dialect in our Region plus the National language here the Tagalog. My dialect is mixed up and messed up that's why my English accent is very bad  Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  reyna_USA on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:46 am

Try and say this Spanish word (remember it has an accent mark)

OTORRINOLARINGÓLOGO.... Twisted Evil

_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5922
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:48 am

reyna_USA wrote:Try and say this Spanish word (remember it has an accent mark)

OTORRINOLARINGÓLOGO....   Twisted Evil  


I think we have some Spanish accent too , little bit since we are being colonized by Spaniards  Very Happy

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 am

bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile Other slavic languages like Czech or Russian are easier.
We have diffucult inflection, many grammatical cases and is very hard ro pronounce.


Try to pronounce:
Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ, Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie, Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż, Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu, A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie, Straszny wszczyna szum...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


And Jakub is pronounce as YAKUB right??  Very Happy , I am trying to learn your language I only know Kocham Cię  Laughing Laughing Laughing 


Wojtek I dont even know how to pronounce your real name  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kocham Cię is a good start Very Happy

Yep, "J" in polish is like Y" in English. Jakub (Jacob) is my second name.

"W" in polish is like "V" in English, so my name Wojciech you should pronounce like Voycheck, but still it's not exactly how it should be Very Happy
Wojtek is the diminutive of Wojciech.

Here you have help Very Happy


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26453
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:01 am

reyna_USA wrote:Portuguese is very similar to Spanish (both comes from Latin) I can understand most of what they say, although I do not speak the language, only know a few words.

I always said that Portuguese is a tougher Spanish. I looove Spanish, Portuguese not so much Very Happy

Just like Czech or Slovak is a softer Polish.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26453
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:05 am

Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile Other slavic languages like Czech or Russian are easier.
We have diffucult inflection, many grammatical cases and is very hard ro pronounce.


Try to pronounce:
Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ, Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie, Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż, Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu, A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie, Straszny wszczyna szum...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


And Jakub is pronounce as YAKUB right??  Very Happy , I am trying to learn your language I only know Kocham Cię  Laughing Laughing Laughing 


Wojtek I dont even know how to pronounce your real name  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kocham Cię is a good start Very Happy

Yep, "J" in polish is like Y" in English. Jakub (Jacob) is my second name.

"W" in polish is like "V" in English, so my name Wojciech you should pronounce like Voycheck, but still it's not exactly how it should be Very Happy
Wojtek is the diminutive of Wojciech.

Here you have help  Very Happy


OH my God!!! your name is so hard to pronounce  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

So I can call you Jakub (Yakub) better  Twisted Evil Razz

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:10 am

For me the most difficult seem to be Finno-Ugric languages (Hungarian, Finnish, Estonian).

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26453
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:16 am

bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile Other slavic languages like Czech or Russian are easier.
We have diffucult inflection, many grammatical cases and is very hard ro pronounce.


Try to pronounce:
Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ, Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie, Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż, Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu, A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie, Straszny wszczyna szum...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


And Jakub is pronounce as YAKUB right??  Very Happy , I am trying to learn your language I only know Kocham Cię  Laughing Laughing Laughing 


Wojtek I dont even know how to pronounce your real name  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kocham Cię is a good start Very Happy

Yep, "J" in polish is like Y" in English. Jakub (Jacob) is my second name.

"W" in polish is like "V" in English, so my name Wojciech you should pronounce like Voycheck, but still it's not exactly how it should be Very Happy
Wojtek is the diminutive of Wojciech.

Here you have help  Very Happy


OH my God!!! your name is so hard to pronounce  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

So I can call you Jakub (Yakub) better  Twisted Evil Razz

Yes, it is Very Happy You can call me Jakub if you want or Kuba (diminutive of Jakub) Very Happy

Funny is that in polish Kuba means country Cuba as well Wink


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26453
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:18 am

Here in the Philippines we have "Gay language" dialect of LGBT . Only in the Philippines  Laughing Laughing Laughing


_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:20 am

Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile Other slavic languages like Czech or Russian are easier.
We have diffucult inflection, many grammatical cases and is very hard ro pronounce.


Try to pronounce:
Chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie, W szczękach chrząszcza trzeszczy miąższ, Czcza szczypawka czka w Szczecinie, Chrząszcza szczudłem przechrzcił wąż, Strząsa skrzydła z dżdżu, A trzmiel w puszczy, tuż przy Pszczynie, Straszny wszczyna szum...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


And Jakub is pronounce as YAKUB right??  Very Happy , I am trying to learn your language I only know Kocham Cię  Laughing Laughing Laughing 


Wojtek I dont even know how to pronounce your real name  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Kocham Cię is a good start Very Happy

Yep, "J" in polish is like Y" in English. Jakub (Jacob) is my second name.

"W" in polish is like "V" in English, so my name Wojciech you should pronounce like Voycheck, but still it's not exactly how it should be Very Happy
Wojtek is the diminutive of Wojciech.

Here you have help  Very Happy


OH my God!!! your name is so hard to pronounce  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

So I can call you Jakub (Yakub) better  Twisted Evil Razz

Yes, it is Very Happy You can call me Jakub if you want or Kuba (diminutive of Jakub)  Very Happy

Funny is that in polish Kuba means country Cuba as well  Wink


I will call you Jakub or Kuba if I will pronounce your name. In writings Wojtek and Wojciech is not hard for me to  write it  Laughing Laughing




Wojtek: I send you PM 

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  NiKa on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:37 am

Wojtek wrote:
bonner wrote:For me Polish language is the most difficult to learn  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yes! Not only for you, for the most of foreigners Smile 
Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy


Definitely Very Happy  Not only for the foregners, but even for native Polish people is hard sometimes Laughing Maybe not the pronunciation, but the writing without mistakes for sure Smile Our speling is really difficult.

Spanish is beautiful I love you  Love it -t6y- But not so difficult to be honest, at least for me Wink I would agreed with Wojtek and said that Finno-Ugric languages are the hardest to learn


Last edited by NiKa on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5307
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  NiKa on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:41 am

Toungue-twisters in different languages Very Happy

 

Polish one: 'Żaby rzępolą na rzeszowszczyźnie, w deszczu szczaw aż do Ustrzyk. Dżezują dżdżownice na hrubieszowszczyźnie, a w puszczy piszczy puszczyk' Smile

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5307
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:04 am

reyna_USA wrote:Try and say this Spanish word (remember it has an accent mark)

OTORRINOLARINGÓLOGO....   Twisted Evil  

A biiiiiiig word with Greek origin! ωτορινολαρυγγολόγος

OTO....... ὦτα means ears
RRINO....... ῥιν means nose
LARING......λάρυγξ means throat
LOGO...... means reason, cause, speach...
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8785
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:15 am

Learning languages or idioms can be such a magical experience!! When I started studing Ancient Greek at school, which is not easy, especially when you are a kid it was such a revelation, it makes you feel like Indiana Jones or soemthing Laughing !
The Ancient Greek Alphabet when it is read with a certain rythm is actually a prayer to the God of light, harmony and music Apollo!

avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8785
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  reyna_USA on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:16 am

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:Try and say this Spanish word (remember it has an accent mark)

OTORRINOLARINGÓLOGO....   Twisted Evil  


I think we have some Spanish accent too , little bit since we are being colonized by Spaniards  Very Happy
I know. Smile

_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5922
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  reyna_USA on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:37 am

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:Portuguese is very similar to Spanish (both comes from Latin) I can understand most of what they say, although I do not speak the language, only know a few words.

I always said that Portuguese is a tougher Spanish. I looove Spanish, Portuguese not so much Very Happy

Just like Czech or Slovak is a softer Polish.
Spanish is very nice, but all latins do not speak with the same accent. I know when someone is Mexican, Colombian, Venezuelan, Dominican, etc. Because of their accent, very different each one of them.
In Puerto Rico & Dominican Rep. we call the word CAKE in Spanish "bizcocho" but in Mexico they say "pastel" and in Spain they say "torta", just giving you a plain example. We speak the same language, but sometimes we do not understand what they are saying (meaning some words and the same happens to them and the rest of the latins)
Also in Spanish the letter 'H" does not sound like HELLO we say HOLA (it is pronounce Ola)
Here are some tips for beginners......



_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5922
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Lollypop89 on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Spanish is far from most difficult, try learn Russian or something like that

Lollypop89
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 25
Location : S
Favourite Pageant : Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : SSSSSSS
Registration date : 2013-05-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  bonner on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 pm

Lollypop89 wrote:Spanish is far from most difficult, try learn Russian or something like that


Your Russian? Or Estonian?

_________________
Hello guys Am a bit busy  Arrow
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43716
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The most difficult tongue to learn!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum