PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Ιmpressive!! From what I see on line Greek fans seem to like her a lot!!!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8763
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Ιmpressive!! From what I see on line Greek fans seem to like her a lot!!!

Good, I'm glad that we can vote for each other in 1st semi Smile

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:20 pm

HUNGARY

Gipsy?


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:Ιmpressive!! From what I see on line Greek fans seem to like her a lot!!!

Good, I'm glad that we can vote for each other in 1st semi Smile
Laughing Laughing
Τhat's what my husband just said!! :That we'll vote Kasa in the semi ...and I saw your post!
I think it's a sign!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8763
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:32 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Ιmpressive!! From what I see on line Greek fans seem to like her a lot!!!

Great to hear it  -ds90- I'm glad that you like her, Dear   -rhrhd-  She's not one of the 'big names' in Poland, but she was still able to win (2nd in televoting, 1st in jury) Smile  I hope she'll become more popular now, because her talent simply deserves it since a long time -ewq-F  As I wrote before, she participated in Polish Preselections three times. She is known from the 'Must Be The Music' talent show and TV adverts for LINK4  Wink



Talking about 'big names'... can you imagine that Brzozowski with that cheesy song was 2nd in overall ranking?!  Shocked into_a It was sooo close to the disaster...  affraid -vxcd3-
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5303
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:08 pm

NiKa wrote:
[center][size=18]

Love these commercials Laughing Especially the last one and the newest if I'm right Smile

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:


Me too!  Laughing -ds90-



The results of Polish Preselections 2017:


Last edited by NiKa on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5303
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:00 am

kleftokotou wrote:
As for the songs that have allready been chosen... only Italy I love you  for me all the others are just Sleep

Rome/Milan/Turin 2018? -ewq-F

The last time when Italy was the host was in 1991, a month before I was born! Laughing
It's time to change it!

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:17 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
As for the songs that have allready been chosen... only Italy I love you  for me all the others are just Sleep

Rome/Milan/Turin 2018? -ewq-F

The last time when Italy was the host was in 1991, a month before I was born!  Laughing
It's time to change it!

Agreed!  -ds90- Italy was so close to win for so many times. I hope their victory will finally happen this year  -ewq-F

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5303
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:35 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
As for the songs that have allready been chosen... only Italy I love you  for me all the others are just Sleep

Rome/Milan/Turin 2018? -ewq-F

The last time when Italy was the host was in 1991, a month before I was born!  Laughing
It's time to change it!
Oh my God! Sometimes I forget how young you are!! Laughing
That year this was my fav...
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8763
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  JEANP on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:38 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
As for the songs that have allready been chosen... only Italy I love you  for me all the others are just Sleep

Rome/Milan/Turin 2018? -ewq-F

The last time when Italy was the host was in 1991, a month before I was born!  Laughing
It's time to change it!
Oh my God! Sometimes I forget how young you are!! Laughing
That year this was my fav...
Thanks! =D ahah
avatar
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4138
Age : 23
Location : Midi-Pyrénées, France
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  JEANP on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:46 am

Wojtek wrote:
HUNGARY

Gipsy?

I like it. Don't know if it will work in Eurovision but I like it. it's an interesting song. =)
avatar
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4138
Age : 23
Location : Midi-Pyrénées, France
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:56 pm

JEANP wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
HUNGARY

Gipsy?

I like it. Don't know if it will work in Eurovision but I like it. it's an interesting song. =)

It's different. I even liked it until he didn't start to rap Laughing Hungarian rap? No, thanks Laughing

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:22 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
As for the songs that have allready been chosen... only Italy I love you  for me all the others are just Sleep

Rome/Milan/Turin 2018? -ewq-F

The last time when Italy was the host was in 1991, a month before I was born!  Laughing
It's time to change it!
Oh my God! Sometimes I forget how young you are!! Laughing
That year this was my fav...

Quarter century Laughing

Yeah, I like it more than Carola. At least 1 point and they would be the winner...

Our superstar Doda was singing "My number one" in more rock version last night!

Medley of Heroes/My number one/Waterloo

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:39 pm

NiKa wrote:
Talking about 'big names'... can you imagine that Brzozowski with that cheesy song was 2nd in overall ranking?!  Shocked into_a It was sooo close to the disaster...  affraid -vxcd3-

Polish people seem to like cheesy songs and he is a "big name" so I'm not surprise. Anyway, he was boooed by the crowd there Laughing

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Talking about 'big names'... can you imagine that Brzozowski with that cheesy song was 2nd in overall ranking?!  Shocked into_a It was sooo close to the disaster...  affraid -vxcd3-

Polish people seem to like cheesy songs and he is a "big name" so I'm not surprise. Anyway, he was boooed by the crowd there Laughing

Yes, polish Grażynas showed their power Laughing Well, at least people in the audience have better taste  Razz


Polish Preselections 2017 parody  Laughing  Laughing Laughing Love it!  -ds90-

Beyonce dancing to the Paulla's 'ka ka ka' song just made my day lol!  

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5303
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:26 pm

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Talking about 'big names'... can you imagine that Brzozowski with that cheesy song was 2nd in overall ranking?!  Shocked into_a It was sooo close to the disaster...  affraid -vxcd3-

Polish people seem to like cheesy songs and he is a "big name" so I'm not surprise. Anyway, he was boooed by the crowd there Laughing

Yes, polish Grażynas showed their power Laughing Well, at least people in the audience have better taste  Razz


Polish Preselections 2017 parody  Laughing  Laughing Laughing Love it!  -ds90-

Beyonce dancing to the Paulla's 'ka ka ka' song just made my day lol!  

Polish Grażynas lol! lol! lol! The audience was full of OGAE members so I'm not surprised that they have better taste than Grażynas Very Happy

Love this video Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:31 pm

MALTA

Just another ballad...


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:40 am

Kasia's performance of 'Flashlight' after winning Polish Preselections  Wink It's better than what she has shown during the contest imho  -7hyy-  



Oh and btw. I've heard that Paulina Krupińska was rooting for Carmell -ds90- and Marcelina Zawadzka for... Rafał Brzozowski  Shocked Laughing I just hope it's only because she knows him personally and not because she's one of the Grażynas  Laughing

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5303
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  bestman on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 am

NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
POLAND

Kasia Moś (Kate Moss) Very Happy won! Very strong, powerful song!


I'm so happy! -r5r5-  She was simply the BEST!  -t6y- -t6y- -t6y-




Love her reaction  --1005t--


INTERESTING FACT: It was the 3rd time when Kasia tried her luck in Polish Preselctions (2006, 2016 and 2017) and finally she's achieved her dream  Smile 'Third time lucky' ,right?  Wink
Very strong performance and a nice song. I am sure you will get your ususal 8 - 10 or 12 points from Norway if you reach the final. I notice she also used the Petra/Måns recipé - using a violinist on stage Razz

Good luck in Kiev!
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2108
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:48 pm

bestman wrote:
NiKa wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
POLAND

Kasia Moś (Kate Moss) Very Happy won! Very strong, powerful song!


I'm so happy! -r5r5-  She was simply the BEST!  -t6y- -t6y- -t6y-




Love her reaction  --1005t--


INTERESTING FACT: It was the 3rd time when Kasia tried her luck in Polish Preselctions (2006, 2016 and 2017) and finally she's achieved her dream  Smile 'Third time lucky' ,right?  Wink
Very strong performance and a nice song. I am sure you will get your ususal 8 - 10 or 12 points from Norway if you reach the final. I notice she also used the Petra/Måns recipé - using a violinist on stage Razz

Good luck in Kiev!

Thanks! Smile Sadly we're not in the same semi-final as we always used to be (with exception of 2010 when you were the host and 2012-13 when Poland didn't participate).

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm

NiKa wrote:
and Marcelina Zawadzka for... Rafał Brzozowski  Shocked Laughing I just hope it's only because she knows him personally and not because she's one of the Grażynas  Laughing

Yeah, she know him and his beautiful girlfriend Anna Tarnowska -yhu- so probably that's the reason.

(Anna Tarnowska was 2nd RU at Miss International 2008)

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  bestman on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:51 pm

I just watched an interview with Paal Ola Sand in the Norwegian news. He and the organisation are very concerned with the progress and preparation for the final week of Eurovision in May. Still a lot of things have to be arranged, and 21 people in the leading group of employees resigned in a joint letter this week. The Ukrainian governement is now involved and Mr Sand guarantes that the final will take place on May 13th - in Kiev........
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2108
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Del on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 pm

bestman wrote:I just watched an interview with Paal Ola Sand in the Norwegian news. He and the organisation are very concerned with the progress and preparation for the final week of Eurovision in May. Still a lot of things have to be arranged, and 21 people in the leading group of employees resigned in a joint letter this week. The Ukrainian governement is now involved and Mr Sand guarantes that the final will take place on May 13th - in Kiev........

I think they have to make it work. No plan B here! I read these news, too. Ukraine is dealing with other things than the ESC.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Del on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Wojtek wrote:
JEANP wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
HUNGARY

Gipsy?

I like it. Don't know if it will work in Eurovision but I like it. it's an interesting song. =)

It's different. I even liked it until he didn't start to rap Laughing Hungarian rap? No, thanks Laughing

It's fantastic! Except the rap part... I hope he's gonna make it!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum