PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Russia goodbye...

http://wiwibloggs.com/2017/04/13/russias-channel-one-will-not-broadcast-eurovision-as-ebu-unable-to-confirm-julia-samoylovas-participation/186161/
https://eurovoix.com/2017/04/13/russia-withdraws-eurovision-song-contest/


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:50 pm

It's the 4th time that 43rd country withdraw


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Milka on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Russia goodbye...

http://wiwibloggs.com/2017/04/13/russias-channel-one-will-not-broadcast-eurovision-as-ebu-unable-to-confirm-julia-samoylovas-participation/186161/
https://eurovoix.com/2017/04/13/russia-withdraws-eurovision-song-contest/



This will probably be an unpopular opinion. But serves Russia right!!
I'm sorry, but Russia USED Yulia Samoylova as a tool against their "war" towards Ukraine.
Shame on Russia for using her like this. So, in this matter my sympathies are actually with Ukraine.

Think what you may of the Ukrainian law, but Russia naturally knew of this. This whole time they had NO INTENTIONS of even participating this years Eurovision.
And yet they deliberatly chose Yulia to represent them, fullwell knowing all the time that Ukraine would have to ban her from entering their country.
This was a very calculated thing of Russia to do. To make matters worse, they used a handicapped person in order to get more sympathy.
I feel really sorry for Yulia who is innocent in all this, but I do not feel bad for Russia. They got what they deserved.

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3020
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Russia goodbye...

http://wiwibloggs.com/2017/04/13/russias-channel-one-will-not-broadcast-eurovision-as-ebu-unable-to-confirm-julia-samoylovas-participation/186161/
https://eurovoix.com/2017/04/13/russia-withdraws-eurovision-song-contest/



This will probably be an unpopular opinion. But serves Russia right!!
I'm sorry, but Russia USED Yulia Samoylova as a tool against their "war" towards Ukraine.
Shame on Russia for using her like this. So, in this matter my sympathies are actually with Ukraine.

Think what you may of the Ukrainian law, but Russia naturally knew of this. This whole time they had NO INTENTIONS of even participating this years Eurovision.
And yet they deliberatly chose Yulia to represent them, fullwell knowing all the time that Ukraine would have to ban her from entering their country.
This was a very calculated thing of Russia to do. To make matters worse, they used a handicapped person in order to get more sympathy.
I feel really sorry for Yulia who is innocent in all this, but I do not feel bad for Russia. They got what they deserved.

You're right. Russia wanted to be a "victim" of this "bad" Ukrainian law and they did it absolutely perfectly. I'm really tired of both of these countries and involving ESC into war between them.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:34 pm


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:35 pm



_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:50 am

It's sad that some countries are using the competition for political games!! You have to respect and love the contest and I often have the feeling that all the ex-soviet countries see the competition like a way to pass political views or even propaganda! EBU sadly failed to protect the contest...again!! In 2004 Cyprus took part in ESC in Turkey and there wasn't not even one political comment from each side...that's the way things should be done!!!


Last edited by kleftokotou on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8701
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Polish singer as Måns Zelmerlöw in polish version of "your face sounds familiar"


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:08 pm




_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 pm








Last edited by Wojtek on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Such a great song killed by a very poor vocal



_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  eja on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:55 pm

I thought  this was a song festival, and Russia has the best song. To bad the best song wont be Heard during this finale... thats the sad end of all of this.   eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:07 pm

eja wrote:Russia has the best song. To bad the best song wont be Heard during this finale...

To me Russian song was one of the worst. Extremely cheap and this terrible Russo-English... However I'm sad that she can't perform.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 am


A very small stage this year and the toilet seat above... not my cup of tea!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8701
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
A very small stage this year and the toilet seat above... not my cup of tea!

I have always an impression that stage is small so I'm not sure scratch At least LED screen is bigger than in Stockholm and Vienna.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  darkvindak on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 pm

This anglovision is bigger and bigger crap year by year Laughing
avatar
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2071
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Jason Mandilas is going to be one of the dancers on ESC satge for Greece this year! He is a former Athletics champion! --100t52--

avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8701
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:36 pm

darkvindak wrote:This anglovision is bigger and bigger crap year by year Laughing

I can't agree at all. It's on much higher level than it was in 00s, when this contest was more a mess and circus-vision IMO.


Last edited by Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:This anglovision is bigger and bigger crap year by year Laughing

I can't agree at all. It's on much higher level than it was im 00s, when this contest was more a mess and circus-vision.
It was much more interesting back then and definatelly more fun! There was so much more diversity! Now half or even more of the songs are bought form Sweden, you have to see the country written on the screen cause you can't tell which one is on!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8701
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:10 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
darkvindak wrote:This anglovision is bigger and bigger crap year by year Laughing

I can't agree at all. It's on much higher level than it was im 00s, when this contest was more a mess and circus-vision.
It was much more interesting back then and definatelly more fun! There was so much more diversity! Now half or even more of the songs are bought form Sweden, you have to see the country written on the screen cause you can't tell which one is on!

Well, last decade belonged to Balkan and former USSR countries, so no surprise that you both liked it more. Until 2007 was just one semi-final and it was a huge mess.
Here in Poland people judged Eurovision as a circus and it was even a shame to take part or be a fan. It was impossible to see well-known polish singers to see competing in national final. Now it's much better and much less people who call Eurovision this way.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:18 pm


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Jason Mandilas is going to be one of the dancers on ESC satge for Greece this year! He is a former Athletics champion! --100t52--


-5t3f43-  -5t3f43-  -5t3f43-

https://oikotimes.com/2017/04/20/greece-2017-super-hot-and-sexy-jason-mandilas-to-dance-for-demy/

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Wojtek wrote:...
Here in Poland people judged Eurovision as a circus and it was even a shame to take part or be a fan. It was impossible to see well-known polish singers to see competing in national final. Now it's much better and much less people who call Eurovision this way. [/b]

It's common for a country that does not do well, to put the contest down! In Greece that was happening in th 80's and the 90's! When Antique won the national final many well-known composers, singers etc called them "a ridiculous circus", a few months later they swallowed their words!
For some reason people think that an English ballad is better that an ethnic song in Polish, Serbian or Greek! There are crapy ballads in ESC, more and more each year, since the juries came back! I personally need coffee to get through it! I would take Serduchka' Dancing Lasha Tumbai over any boring ballad or silly pop song (that I heard before)! I miss songs like the ones from Sertab, Shirusho or Antique! Unfortunatelly the 00's and 10's are gone along with Svante Stockselius!!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8701
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 pm


Laughing Laughing
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8701
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:19 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:...
Here in Poland people judged Eurovision as a circus and it was even a shame to take part or be a fan. It was impossible to see well-known polish singers to see competing in national final. Now it's much better and much less people who call Eurovision this way. [/b]

It's common for a country that does not do well, to put the contest down! In Greece that was happening in th 80's and the 90's! When Antique won the national final many well-known composers, singers etc called them "a ridiculous circus", a few months later they swallowed their words!
For some reason people think that an English ballad is better that an ethnic song in Polish, Serbian or Greek! There are crapy ballads in ESC, more and more each year, since the juries came back! I personally need coffee to get through it!  I would take Serduchka' Dancing Lasha Tumbai over any boring ballad or silly pop song (that I heard before)! I miss songs like the ones from Sertab, Shirusho or Antique! Unfortunatelly the 00's and 10's are gone along with Svante Stockselius!!

That's true but personally I like songs from this decade more than from 00s. I think that in 00s more important was a show and 90% of the songs were just a super crap. Obviously there were also brilliant songs like Die for you, Lano Moje, Lejla, Qele qele, Randajad or Is it true I love you Can't believe that none of them won!  Sad
I like Verka a lot! Laughing

Sadly I'm very afraid of the next decade. I'm afraid that the map with participating countries in 2027 will include all of these countries:

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25852
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2017 - PORTUGAL WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum