PAGEANT-MANIA

CONGRATULATIONS!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:11 pm

And many good things in this forum, I guess most of you know who I am..
Hello guys, nice to see you here.. Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Dess wrote:And many good things in this forum, I guess most of you know who I am..
Hello guys, nice to see you here.. Very Happy

well hello amiga. Very Happy

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:40 pm

hello desi!!! we miss you a lot!!!! thanks god u register here!!!! this forum is much peaceful, so you can count that there will be no fights,or whatsoever!!! welcome desi :-108--:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Infinite wrote:
Dess wrote:And many good things in this forum, I guess most of you know who I am..
Hello guys, nice to see you here.. Very Happy

well hello amiga. Very Happy
Hola amigo, glad to see you... Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:44 pm

pepper wrote:hello desi!!! we miss you a lot!!!! thanks god u register here!!!! this forum is much peaceful, so you can count that there will be no fights,or whatsoever!!! welcome desi :-108--:
Gracias for the welcoming, I missed you guys a lot...
So let's enjoy this forum... :-109--:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Dess wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Dess wrote:And many good things in this forum, I guess most of you know who I am..
Hello guys, nice to see you here.. Very Happy

well hello amiga. Very Happy
Hola amigo, glad to see you... Very Happy

Do you know who is Infinite amiga? Twisted Evil Laughing Razz

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:30 pm

hi DESI i missed you!
las muchachas needed you!

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:59 pm

pepper wrote:hello desi!!! we miss you a lot!!!! thanks god u register here!!!! this forum is much peaceful, so you can count that there will be no fights,or whatsoever!!! welcome desi :-108--:
Is this juicy_fruit? Hello Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Infinite wrote:
Dess wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Dess wrote:And many good things in this forum, I guess most of you know who I am..
Hello guys, nice to see you here.. Very Happy

well hello amiga. Very Happy
Hola amigo, glad to see you... Very Happy

Do you know who is Infinite amiga? Twisted Evil Laughing Razz
Alvin amigo querido, missed you in the other forum.. :-7663-:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:01 pm

Dess wrote:
pepper wrote:hello desi!!! we miss you a lot!!!! thanks god u register here!!!! this forum is much peaceful, so you can count that there will be no fights,or whatsoever!!! welcome desi :-108--:
Is this juicy_fruit? Hello Very Happy
yes gergous its !! me i hope quime and other peeps sign here!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:03 pm

pepper wrote:
Dess wrote:
pepper wrote:hello desi!!! we miss you a lot!!!! thanks god u register here!!!! this forum is much peaceful, so you can count that there will be no fights,or whatsoever!!! welcome desi :-108--:
Is this juicy_fruit? Hello Very Happy
yes gergous its !! me i hope quime and other peeps sign here!
Jajaja!! Hello again and thanks for the welcoming... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:hi DESI i missed you!
las muchachas needed you!
Oh! God, I wish to know who are u, please? Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  tomino on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 pm

hi dess,

i do not know you, but welcome here : ))
avatar
tomino
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1631
Age : 30
Location : SLOVAKIA
Registration date : 2008-10-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:50 pm

tomino wrote:hi dess,

i do not know you, but welcome here : ))
Thanks, nice to meet you, I am commonly known by Desi in other forums, but here I've made a slight change in my username..
Thanks again Tomino.. Very Happy Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:32 pm

Dess wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Dess wrote:
Infinite wrote:
Dess wrote:And many good things in this forum, I guess most of you know who I am..
Hello guys, nice to see you here.. Very Happy

well hello amiga. Very Happy
Hola amigo, glad to see you... Very Happy

Do you know who is Infinite amiga? Twisted Evil Laughing Razz
Alvin amigo querido, missed you in the other forum.. :-7663-:

hahaha you have been dong your homework amiga..hehehe..glad to see you here..youll enjoy it here. Very Happy Very Happy

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm

hello Desi!!! great to see u here!!!

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:48 pm

:-2342-: out! Smile

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Fanatico wrote:hello Desi!!! great to see u here!!!
Hello again Fanatico.. cheers cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

hallluuuuuu desiiii!! i missed you!!!! wink wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  bonner on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 am

welcome here my friend desi...i miss you.....just enjoy here -102-- :-108--:
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43310
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:11 am

bonner wrote:welcome here my friend desi...i miss you.....just enjoy here -102-- :-108--:
-101-- -101-- Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  bonner on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:00 am

Dess wrote:
bonner wrote:welcome here my friend desi...i miss you.....just enjoy here -102-- :-108--:
-101-- -101-- Wink

and im enjoying a lot here my friend happy new year :-106--:
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43310
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  bonner on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:34 am

pepper wrote:
Dess wrote:
pepper wrote:hello desi!!! we miss you a lot!!!! thanks god u register here!!!! this forum is much peaceful, so you can count that there will be no fights,or whatsoever!!! welcome desi :-108--:
Is this juicy_fruit? Hello Very Happy
yes gergous its !! me i hope quime and other peeps sign here!

im rooting for qumei.....hes busy this time and will come back in the forum during this year miss u
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43310
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum