PAGEANT-MANIA

Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  bonner on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:08 am

Chavit: PHL can host Miss U again next year, gov't financial help welcome


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Businessman and former Ilocos Sur governor Chavit Singson on Thursday said that the Philippines could play host to the Miss Universe pageant next year.


Singson told GMA News' Balitanghali that Miss Universe Organization President Paula Shugart extended an invitation and opened the possibility of staging the pageant in the country again.


"Sinasabi naman na kung gusto raw natin," Singson told GMA News' Lars Santiago. He added, "We have to assess everything. Depende sa development ng buong mundo."


Singson said that if he were to invest in the 66th Miss Universe, he would welcome financial help from the government. His group reportedly spent some $15 million to stage the pageant.


The 65th Miss Universe grand coronation event was held at the Mall of Asia Arena on January 30, but the candidates were flown to different tourist destinations in the country like Vigan, Baguio, and Cebu for ancillary events.


A number of candidates were also treated to a luxury yacht trip to Tagaytay aboard the MY Happy Life, which Singson purchased for P600 million.


After the initial announcement that the Philippines would host the pageant, Tourism Secretary Wanda Teo said that the government will not spend a single centavo on Miss Universe. —Aya Tantiangco/JST, GMA News

_________________
Confidently Beautiful With A Heart 
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41086
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  bonner on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 am

There are rumors here before that Miss Universe 2017 will be held here in the Philippines on November however the main sponsor Chavit Singson has a statement above writings - if only our government will give financial help. 




There is rumor as well that Miss Universe 2017 might be held in Chile? the last time it was held in South America was in 2004
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]





or maybe Las Vegas again  Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Confidently Beautiful With A Heart 
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41086
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  JEANP on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:00 pm

I don't think that Paris will be chosen, but it would be interesting to have the Miss Universe pageant in Paris or in an other french cities. I can see a great Miss Universe pageant held in France with Angelina Jolie or Marion Cotillard as host and Christianne Martel as judge or host too. hehe
avatar
JEANP
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 4118
Age : 23
Location : Midi-Pyrénées, France
Favourite Pageant : Miss France
Miss Supranational
Favourite Miss : Malika Ménard
Chloé Mortaud
Gwendoline Ruais
Oxana federova
Anastagia Pierre
Marigona Dragusha
Zuljeily Andino
Maria Tsagaraki
Valérie Bègue
Virgine Dechenaud
Diane Necio
Denice André
Jessica Barboza
Dominique Peltier
Michelle Rouillard
Christianne Martelle
Denise Perrier

Registration date : 2011-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  reyna_USA on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm

bonner wrote:There are rumors here before that Miss Universe 2017 will be held here in the Philippines on November however the main sponsor Chavit Singson has a statement above writings - if only our government will give financial help. 




There is rumor as well that Miss Universe 2017 might be held in Chile? the last time it was held in South America was in 2004

No bonner dear, the last time that MU was held in South América was back in 2011 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the winner was Leila Lópes from Angola.  Smile

_________________
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5644
Age : 41
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  bonner on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:39 pm

reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:There are rumors here before that Miss Universe 2017 will be held here in the Philippines on November however the main sponsor Chavit Singson has a statement above writings - if only our government will give financial help. 




There is rumor as well that Miss Universe 2017 might be held in Chile? the last time it was held in South America was in 2004

No bonner dear, the last time that MU was held in South América was back in 2011 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the winner was Leila Lópes from Angola.  Smile

Oh yes I forgot about Brazil OMG! 


Thank you for reminding me 

_________________
Confidently Beautiful With A Heart 
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41086
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  reyna_USA on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:08 pm

bonner wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:
bonner wrote:There are rumors here before that Miss Universe 2017 will be held here in the Philippines on November however the main sponsor Chavit Singson has a statement above writings - if only our government will give financial help. 




There is rumor as well that Miss Universe 2017 might be held in Chile? the last time it was held in South America was in 2004

No bonner dear, the last time that MU was held in South América was back in 2011 in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the winner was Leila Lópes from Angola.  Smile

Oh yes I forgot about Brazil OMG! 


Thank you for reminding me 

Wink

_________________
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5644
Age : 41
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  bonner on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:12 am

JEANP wrote:I don't think that Paris will be chosen, but it would be interesting to have the Miss Universe pageant in Paris or in an other french cities. I can see a great Miss Universe pageant held in France with Angelina Jolie or Marion Cotillard as host and Christianne Martel as judge or host too. hehe

Paris is a good idea  Very Happy If Russia did it why not Paris. 

_________________
Confidently Beautiful With A Heart 
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41086
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss Universe 2017 Host Country: PHILIPPINES? OR CHILE?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum