PAGEANT-MANIA

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5 (Doras Heart)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5 (Doras Heart)

Post  Pustala on Fri May 26, 2017 9:07 am

Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 5
Episode 8: The Girl Who Needs To Grow Up

Maureen (Best Photo)
Tu (Runner-Up)
Shikin
Cindy
•Bottom Two:
Clara
Veronika (eliminated)

Featured photographer: Yu Tsai
Special guests: Daniel Boey, Kevin Seah, Pavan Singh, Cheryl Wee, Dominic Lau.

"Maureen from the Philippines get her second best photo this week. They said that Cindy from Taiwan will be eliminated in the next episode, but Cindy is one of the best and versatile in the show. If Clara will be eliminated for the next episode, I'm sure a lot of Indonesians will not watch the show, totally I know that Indonesian supporters hates Clara, but they don't have a choice to support. Of course most of the Indonesian supporters will be choosing Veronika from Indonesia to be safe in the competition at Episode 8, but Veronika did not luckily lost Clara from the scores. We knows that Clara is a childish person, spoiled brat, sarcastic and honest. Clara don't have discipline to herself and people. Clara should stop acting like a baby, she have a potential as a top model, but honestly she don't have a good attitude. Clara needs to grow. If you're acting bad to your model mentors, what you want is they should follow your favor; it's not! What your model mentors said follow this; then you should follow! You as a model you're not the rules of the modelling management; you should follow your boss and the management. If you don't want to take this photoshoot then quit, theirs a lot of model outside, if you're bossy they will not hired you as a model!"

Pustala
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 2227
Favourite Pageant : Miss Earth
Favourite Miss : /

Registration date : 2014-07-12
Female

Back to top Go down

Visit my website! Thank you.

Post  Pustala on Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 am

Pustala