PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 17, 2009 10:28 am

Sabiondo wrote:
kanteletar wrote:My list for tonight:

1. Norway
2. Iceland
3. Finland
4. Azerbaijan
5. Sweden
Partly my own favourites, partly trying to predict the jury votes.. Laughing




DAammmmmm You got the top 2 correct + Pluss Azerbayian as well Very Happy Very Happy cheers :flower:

Yeah, I did.. Very Happy And also Estonia was 6th and Greece 7th on my list.. Laughing

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 am

Congratulations bestman and Norway! My favourite won! Very Happy

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 17, 2009 10:42 am

I was a bit surprised why Sweden didn't do well. I guess Sweden is suffering from the politics too..

Yay, you guys are so gonna hear metal or rock from Finland from now on, like it or not.. No more Lordi acts but maybe death metal next.. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  bestman on Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 am

Big hangover today!! But gotta go out to celebrate Alexander and also Norway's constitution day....
Here are the results of the semi finals: Finland and Croatia were the jury choices.

The results of the first semi final, 12th May:

1. Iceland - 174 points
2. Turkey - 172 points
3. Bosnia & Herzegovina - 125 points
4. Sweden - 105 points
5. Armenia - 99 points
6. Malta - 86 points
7. Israel - 75 points
8. Portugal - 70 points
9. Romania - 67 points
10. FYR Macedonia - 45 points
11. Montenegro - 44 points
12. Finland - 42 points [JURY WILDCARD]
13. Belarus - 25 points
14. Switzerland - 15 points
15. Andorra - 8 points
16. Bulgaria - 7 points
17. Belgium - 1 point
18. Czech Republic - 0 points

The results of the second semi final, 14th May:

1. Norway - 201 points
2. Azerbaijan - 180 points
3. Estonia - 115 points
4. Greece - 110 points
5. Moldova - 106 points
6. Ukraine - 80 points
7. Albania - 73 points
8. Denmark - 69 points
9. Lithuania - 66 points
10. Serbia - 60 points
11. Ireland - 52 points
12. Poland - 43 points
13. Croatia - 33 points [JURY WILDCARD]
14. Cyprus - 32 points
15. Hungary - 16 points
16. Slovenia - 14 points
17. Netherlands - 11 points
18. Slovakia - 8 points
19. Latvia - 7 points

Anyone knows why Norway was the last country to vote in the final? That was not the original drawing......
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2081
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  bestman on Sun May 17, 2009 10:53 am

kanteletar wrote:Congratulations bestman and Norway! My favourite won! Very Happy

Thank you, my dear! See you in Oslo next year???
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2081
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun May 17, 2009 10:58 am

bestman wrote:
kanteletar wrote:Congratulations bestman and Norway! My favourite won! Very Happy

Thank you, my dear! See you in Oslo next year???

I want go the next year I love you .. At the last will see many beutifull guys here -101--
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun May 17, 2009 11:04 am

kanteletar wrote:I was a bit surprised why Sweden didn't do well. I guess Sweden is suffering from the politics too..

Yay, you guys are so gonna hear metal or rock from Finland from now on, like it or not.. No more Lordi acts but maybe death metal next.. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks to good that Malena was ended on Bottom & Malta as well becuz both singers are too plate with her geners Sleep

But on Waldo wasnt no surpice also, they was singing terrible on the final nigth and maybe this was her downfall elephant
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 17, 2009 11:05 am

bestman wrote:
kanteletar wrote:Congratulations bestman and Norway! My favourite won! Very Happy

Thank you, my dear! See you in Oslo next year???

You're welcome sweetheart. Yeah, you never know.. Maybe I will participate next year.. Better start composing something.. Laughing
Ok, seriously.. Wink I have been thinking of that. And I have a very good friend that likes to watch Eurovision.. Maybe we will be there next year. And I think I might have a chance to meet my other Norwegian friend there too.. That would be great.. So I hope we see in Oslo! Wink Again, congrats and enjoy your victory! Very Happy

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 17, 2009 11:11 am

Sabiondo wrote:
kanteletar wrote:I was a bit surprised why Sweden didn't do well. I guess Sweden is suffering from the politics too..

Yay, you guys are so gonna hear metal or rock from Finland from now on, like it or not.. No more Lordi acts but maybe death metal next.. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks to good that Malena was ended on Bottom & Malta as well becuz both singers are too plate with her geners Sleep

But on Waldo wasnt no surpice also, they was singing terrible on the final nigth and maybe this was her downfall elephant

Yeah, I know, especially the female lead singer who was sick (and still is) pale Anyways, knowing the history of Eurovision for more than 20 years, I'm not surprised for Finland being the last. I think Finland has made the record for the last positions and I heard something that Finland made the record last night coming the last with so many points.. Not sure about that though.. Only rock and metal has given us better positions. Well, that is our main music genre where we are one of the best in the world.. I'm talking about metal that hardly any of you here listen or are too familiar with.. We should just send what we do the best Wink

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Del on Sun May 17, 2009 11:15 am

I saw some really good performances last night: Iceland (my absolute favorite!!!), Bosnia&Herzegovina, UK (what a voice, the best in the competition!!!!), Norway, ... and yes, Germany (biggest surprise for me). Negative surprise was Sweden (sorry, Belle, nothing personal).

I think we have a deserving winner although I didn't expect such a clear result. Congratulations, Norway! Nice to have the show back in Scandinavia!!!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Del on Sun May 17, 2009 11:19 am

Lucky wrote:My votes go to Estonia and Iceland Smile

Nice choices! I voted for UK and Iceland, but Estonia was great, too!!!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun May 17, 2009 11:29 am

kanteletar wrote:Yeah, I know, especially the female lead singer who was sick (and still is) pale Anyways, knowing the history of Eurovision for more than 20 years, I'm not surprised for Finland being the last. I think Finland has made the record for the last positions and I heard something that Finland made the record last night coming the last with so many points.. Not sure about that though.. Only rock and metal has given us better positions. Well, that is our main music genre where we are one of the best in the world.. I'm talking about metal that hardly any of you here listen or are too familiar with.. We should just send what we do the best Wink

Well Finland not are soo bad on Eurovision Wink Look Norway also: They still with the record of mostly 0 points (five in total) on ESC history even just won on 3 times. Laughing Laughing
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun May 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Videos from Green Room:


avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

bestman wrote:Big hangover today!! But gotta go out to celebrate Alexander and also Norway's constitution day....
Here are the results of the semi finals: Finland and Croatia were the jury choices.

The results of the first semi final, 12th May:

1. Iceland - 174 points
2. Turkey - 172 points
3. Bosnia & Herzegovina - 125 points
4. Sweden - 105 points
5. Armenia - 99 points
6. Malta - 86 points
7. Israel - 75 points
8. Portugal - 70 points
9. Romania - 67 points
10. FYR Macedonia - 45 points
11. Montenegro - 44 points
12. Finland - 42 points [JURY WILDCARD]
13. Belarus - 25 points
14. Switzerland - 15 points
15. Andorra - 8 points
16. Bulgaria - 7 points
17. Belgium - 1 point
18. Czech Republic - 0 points

The results of the second semi final, 14th May:

1. Norway - 201 points
2. Azerbaijan - 180 points
3. Estonia - 115 points
4. Greece - 110 points
5. Moldova - 106 points
6. Ukraine - 80 points
7. Albania - 73 points
8. Denmark - 69 points
9. Lithuania - 66 points
10. Serbia - 60 points
11. Ireland - 52 points
12. Poland - 43 points
13. Croatia - 33 points [JURY WILDCARD]
14. Cyprus - 32 points
15. Hungary - 16 points
16. Slovenia - 14 points
17. Netherlands - 11 points
18. Slovakia - 8 points
19. Latvia - 7 points

Anyone knows why Norway was the last country to vote in the final? That was not the original drawing......

the greek hosts when noticed that they skipped Norway said that the result wont change and they keep Norway for last as the winning country.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 2:11 pm

kanteletar wrote:I was a bit surprised why Sweden didn't do well. I guess Sweden is suffering from the politics too..

Yay, you guys are so gonna hear metal or rock from Finland from now on, like it or not.. No more Lordi acts but maybe death metal next.. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :_ygegyed_: :_ygegyed_: :_ygegyed_:

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm

GREEK RATINGS FROM LAST NIGHT


83,3 %.................................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun May 17, 2009 6:20 pm

TIDUS wrote:GREEK RATINGS FROM LAST NIGHT


83,3 %.................................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

SPAIN RANKINGS

35 %.............. Sad The Spainders still angry by the stpot get by Soraya
Mad Mad
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:GREEK RATINGS FROM LAST NIGHT


83,3 %.................................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

SPAIN RANKINGS

35 %.............. Sad The Spainders still angry by the stpot get by Soraya
Mad Mad

WELL THE SPANISH SONG IS A GOOD HIT FOR THE SUMMER.....I BET BESTMAN WILL HEAR IT IN MYKONOS ALOT, SO NO BIG HARM. I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS SORAYAS OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND THE CHOREOGRAPGHY WHICH WAS MAINLY A MESS. OTHERWISE THE SONG FROM AZERBAIJAN AND THIS ONE DONT HAVE MANY DIFFERENCES.PLUS.. ESPANA DOESNT HAVE MANY ALLIES......

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 6:27 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:GREEK RATINGS FROM LAST NIGHT


83,3 %.................................. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

SPAIN RANKINGS

35 %.............. Sad The Spainders still angry by the stpot get by Soraya
Mad Mad

WELL THE SPANISH SONG IS A GOOD HIT FOR THE SUMMER.....I BET BESTMAN WILL HEAR IT IN MYKONOS ALOT, SO NO BIG HARM. I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS SORAYAS OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND THE CHOREOGRAPGHY WHICH WAS MAINLY A MESS. OTHERWISE THE SONG FROM AZERBAIJAN AND THIS ONE DONT HAVE MANY DIFFERENCES.PLUS.. ESPANA DOESNT HAVE MANY ALLIES......

AND FURTHER MORE....I LOVED MY BFS REACTION TO SPAINS SONG WHEN HE HEARD IT TOOK 3 PEOPLE TO COMPOSE IT....:"IT TOOK 3 COMPOSERS TO CREATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT? WOW..." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :-334-:

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm

AND HEY GUYS...LETS THANK BELLE FOR THE CREATION OF THE THREAD AND THE NICE COVERAGE AND THE UPDATES SHE WAS PROVIDING FOR MONTHS. YOU DID A GREAT JOB BELLE. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  scotty2hotty on Sun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Congratulations to Norway. Very fun performance. I liked the back up dancing and two pretty blonde back up singers. It was very fun to watch the Norway video. How about Dita Von Teese in the German entry? I wish they showed the competition on US tv.
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7221
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 6:38 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Congratulations to Norway. Very fun performance. I liked the back up dancing and two pretty blonde back up singers. It was very fun to watch the Norway video. How about Dita Von Teese in the German entry? I wish they showed the competition on US tv.




A NICE SUPRISE FOR ME!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 pm

TIDUS wrote:

WELL THE SPANISH SONG IS A GOOD HIT FOR THE SUMMER.....I BET BESTMAN WILL HEAR IT IN MYKONOS ALOT, SO NO BIG HARM. I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS SORAYAS OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND THE CHOREOGRAPGHY WHICH WAS MAINLY A MESS. OTHERWISE THE SONG FROM AZERBAIJAN AND THIS ONE DONT HAVE MANY DIFFERENCES.PLUS.. ESPANA DOESNT HAVE MANY ALLIES.

AND FURTHER MORE....I LOVED MY BFS REACTION TO SPAINS SONG WHEN HE HEARD IT TOOK 3 PEOPLE TO COMPOSE IT....:"IT TOOK 3 COMPOSERS TO CREATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT? WOW..." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :-334-:


Well i dont like enjoy with the personal pain, but in all the Spanich forums they are bashing Sakis, Hadise and they said that this new system dont was change anything becuz still the freendy votes & neiborjud as well

You need read all the craps from Miss Espańa forum about Soyara injusticie:

http://www.missespana.com/foros/index.php?s=e42137b7ce7141950b14b93852202b3e&showtopic=56072
http://www.missespana.com/foros/index.php?s=e42137b7ce7141950b14b93852202b3e&showtopic=56068
http://www.missespana.com/foros/index.php?s=e42137b7ce7141950b14b93852202b3e&showtopic=56068


Also in Eurovision-Spain , the results are full of bashes of Sakis and Hadise as well (And they criticts the exange osf the 12 points from Cyprus to Greece).

http://www.eurovision-spain.com/iphp/noticia.php?numero=5680


ENJOY Cool
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun May 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:

WELL THE SPANISH SONG IS A GOOD HIT FOR THE SUMMER.....I BET BESTMAN WILL HEAR IT IN MYKONOS ALOT, SO NO BIG HARM. I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS SORAYAS OVERALL PERFORMANCE AND THE CHOREOGRAPGHY WHICH WAS MAINLY A MESS. OTHERWISE THE SONG FROM AZERBAIJAN AND THIS ONE DONT HAVE MANY DIFFERENCES.PLUS.. ESPANA DOESNT HAVE MANY ALLIES.

AND FURTHER MORE....I LOVED MY BFS REACTION TO SPAINS SONG WHEN HE HEARD IT TOOK 3 PEOPLE TO COMPOSE IT....:"IT TOOK 3 COMPOSERS TO CREATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT? WOW..." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :-334-:


Well i dont like enjoy with the personal pain, but in all the Spanich forums they are bashing Sakis, Hadise and they said that this new system dont was change anything becuz still the freendy votes & neiborjud as well

You need read all the craps from Miss Espańa forum about Soyara injusticie:

http://www.missespana.com/foros/index.php?s=e42137b7ce7141950b14b93852202b3e&showtopic=56072
http://www.missespana.com/foros/index.php?s=e42137b7ce7141950b14b93852202b3e&showtopic=56068
http://www.missespana.com/foros/index.php?s=e42137b7ce7141950b14b93852202b3e&showtopic=56068


Also in Eurovision-Spain , the results are full of bashes of Sakis and Hadise as well (And they criticts the exange osf the 12 points from Cyprus to Greece).

http://www.eurovision-spain.com/iphp/noticia.php?numero=5680


ENJOY Cool

LOL.... SPAIN-ANDORRA IS BETTER???!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LET THEM DIE FROM JEALOUSY....WE ARE CONSTANLTY TOP 10 SINCE 2004, 3 TIMES ON 3RD PLACE AND ONE WIN! THEY ARE IN THE BOTTOM....ALL THE TIME..I UNDERSTNAD THEM......
PS:TOO BAD FOR THEM THAT A GREEK COMPOSED THE SONG OF SORAYA! AND HELENA PAPARIZOU,HRYSPA AND MARO LITRA ALL DECLINED TO HAVE IT ON THEIR CDS......

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Missy on Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am

TIDUS wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Congratulations to Norway. Very fun performance. I liked the back up dancing and two pretty blonde back up singers. It was very fun to watch the Norway video. How about Dita Von Teese in the German entry? I wish they showed the competition on US tv.




A NICE SUPRISE FOR ME!

it was hot performance vocally really great loved this guy

thanks for the 7 points Cool Cool Cool Cool
avatar
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2009- CONGRATS TO NORWAY AND BESTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum