PAGEANT-MANIA

Diana Hayden - Miss World 1997 (India)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diana Hayden - Miss World 1997 (India)

Post  Lucky on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:53 am

Diana Hayden
is an Indian model and an actress. She was born in 1973 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. She was crowned Miss World in 1997, when she represented India at the Miss World Pageant. Thus Diana Hayden became the third Indian to win the Miss World title after Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen. Like other celebrities, Diana Hayden too was bitten by a movie bug and made her debut with a guest appearance in "Tehzeeb" {2003} but established herself with the film, "Ab Bas!". She had also acted in a couple of English movies like "Othello: A South African Tale" and "All Alone" both released in 2006. Diana Hayden hosts a popular show called "Biography·on History channel. An Anglo Indian, Diana Hayden comes from parents who are separated, but her family was still very close-knit. As a teenager, she was a tomboy, tall and gangly. She is 5' 8".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Diana Hayden
Birth Date: 1973
Birth Place: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Height: 5' 8"
Sex: F
Nationality: Indian
Profession: Actress and Model
Education: Graduation in English from Osmania University through correspondence
Claim to fame: Miss World 1997

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Diana Hayden - Miss World 1997 (India)

Post  Lucky on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Dianas message on her official site

Post  Tidus on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Hello Hello!!! And WOW!!! Thank you for the overwhelming response filled with so much Love and Warmth!!!
I have received over 15 thousand emails in the last month and as much as I would LOVE to reply to each and every one of you individually to express my appreciation and gratitude for the trouble you have taken to write me I'm afraid it would be an impossible feat! So I ask you to please understand and accept my apology.
Yes, I could hire people to reply to all the emails but I feel that wouldn't be fair as it wouldn't be me personally replying to you.
I have read and appreciated each and every one of your emails... Some made me smile, some made me laugh and some made me cry!!! What can I say? except - Thank You!!!

Before we go into the triviality of the Bigg Boss House I must address an issue that has shaken India to it's core, especially Mumbai. I am of course referring to the terrorist attacks on November 26th in Mumbai.
I would like to extend my regrets and deepest sympathy to everyone who has been affected by this tragedy and especially to those who have lost a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I was in Mumbai at an Award function at the other side of town when these attacks took place. At first they suspected it to be gang warfare only to find out within an hour what it really was. Needless to say we were all in a state of shock! We stayed glued to our television sets hypnotised as the situation went from bad to worse. It was impossible to take your eyes off the television! I slept and woke up watching the News and had all my meals in font of the TV for the next 2 days, like the rest of India.
It was only when the NSG Commandos, who proved to be True Heroes, moved in and eventually took control of this exceedingly delicate situation we started to breathe normally. But that was the only extent of Normalcy that returned to the city. Mumbai is still in a state of shock with a tremendous feeling of anger and outrage. Anger that such an attack took place. Anger at the lack of Urgency in the way it was initially handled. Anger at the lack of retaliation by our Government. And Anger that so many innocent people lost their lives.

I believe a Government is there to protect and take care of it's people. They are the parents while we, the people, are their children.
And if the Government is taking time to retaliate to these attacks because they want to explore different means of getting the perpetrators, and because it is a very delicate situation between India and Pakistan, I understand. But I Very Strongly feel that as soon as they have enough detail it is imperative we retaliate strong and hard.
Please don't get me wrong, by nature I am a very peaceful person who loves the idea of 'Gandhigiri' but when it comes to terrorists and suicide bombers ''niceness'' and ''turning the other cheek'' is pointless and fruitless. It's like throwing Pearls to a swine. We need to show them we are not weak and we will not take attacks lying down which would make them think a Million times before doing something like this ever again!
We in India, especially Mumbai, are definitely in a state of mourning.
I'm sorry but I needed to express my thoughts on this as it is very disturbing. Thank you for bearing with me.

And I shall now attempt to answer most of your questions....
With regards to Bigg Boss 2 I must tell you I had an Amazing experience!!!
I was there for all of 8 weeks and had a BLAST for the 1st 6 weeks while the last 2 weeks were... shall we say... Not that much fun?! The atmosphere in the house towards the end got very nasty and dirty which led me to withdraw into my shell and I couldn't wait to leave... But!!! The memory I'm taking with me are the Wonderful 6 weeks I had, filled with Fun & Laughter where I also learnt So So much.... I learnt to cook, I learnt to sing (albeit completely out of tune!) but at least I lost my fear of singing out aloud! My Hindi improved tremendously (Yes, I agree I still have a Looooooong way to go...... Smile , I learnt to wash bed sheets with my bare hands -At one time I washed 18 bed sheets all by myself! And most importantly I learnt how to adjust, I realised how strong my values which were instilled in me as a child were and I learnt that whenever I thought I had reached my limit I could push myself that much further!

I made wonderful friends in the house in Debojeet, Ashutosh & Sambhavna and intend staying in touch with them. And, let me say this officially on my site as well - Ashutosh and I are JUST FRIENDS!!!!!

Thank You once again for your generous love & support, I truly appreciate it!

I promise I shall regularly put personal messages up for you... but let me warn you in advance, they sometimes might be silly, they sometimes might be profound, they sometimes might be emotional and they sometimes might be funny. I am like that... I believe in expressing myself... Main aise he hoon - Main Kya Karoo?! Smile

I wish you the Very Best and Lots of Love,

Keep Smiling!

Diana

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:04 pm

She is an amazing speaker. People dont know much about this. You should watch her show on discovery channel. When she speaks, she is simply magical and mesmerizing... drunken

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Mickey wrote:She is an amazing speaker. People dont know much about this. You should watch her show on discovery channel. When she speaks, she is simply magical and mesmerizing... drunken

I VE SEEN HER ON THE SHOW AND YES HER MANNER OF EXPRESSING HERSELF AND USING LANGUAGE IS MAGICAL!!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:40 am

Beautiful dusky Indian Queen.

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm

TIDUS wrote:
if you make her eyes light and scary, and also elongate the jaw region a bit, she will look like INGRID RIVERA in the picture! Shocked

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymní on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:17 pm

she is so pretty, worth a crown...

Anonymní

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:37 pm

bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 41893
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top