PAGEANT-MANIA

The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 am

If is it true (about Serenay), I hope No. 3 Bürde will replace her!
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Tidus on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 am

Lucky wrote:If is it true (about Serenay), I hope No. 3 Bürde will replace her!

yes, Burde has all that it takes to be taken seriously. Turkey has never placed in MU, right?
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 am

Tidus wrote:
Lucky wrote:If is it true (about Serenay), I hope No. 3 Bürde will replace her!

yes, Burde has all that it takes to be taken seriously. Turkey has never placed in MU, right?

In 1953 and 1990 they had a semifinalist spot.

BTW, Serenay was really born July (Temmuz) 1st 1992, it´s on the official website
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Tidus on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 am

Lucky wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Lucky wrote:If is it true (about Serenay), I hope No. 3 Bürde will replace her!

yes, Burde has all that it takes to be taken seriously. Turkey has never placed in MU, right?

In 1953 and 1990 they had a semifinalist spot.

BTW, Serenay was really born July (Temmuz) 1st 1992, it´s on the official website


I just hope they wont go for the runner ups than.....especially international.....that body is a no.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Tidus on Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:11 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

from those photos i can see clearly that a substitute is the best idea, Serenay aint the best choice at all.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Missy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 pm

i love #14 what pageant is she goinG?? MW ?????? MAN I WISH SHE WAS GOING IN MU Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Tidus on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 pm

14 is Turkey World. I think she is a good choice.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Tidus on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Venus Raj accepts training for Miss Universe; reinstatement still uncertain

Her crown is still hanging by a thread but controversial beauty queen Maria Venus Raj said she will accept the invitation by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) to train for Miss Universe starting April 19.

However, it doesn’t follow that she has officially regained her Bb. Pilipinas-Universe title.

“Kasi wala pa po akong passport but we’re working on it," Raj explains on "Startalk," April 17. "[But] we’re very positive na makakakuha ako ng passport.”

Note, however, that her training will, for now, take place in the Philippines and not in Colombia where Bb Pilipinas winners are usually sent to prepare for international pageants.

Recall that after the BPCI announced Venus’ dethronement a few weeks ago due to alleged inconsistencies between her legal documents and testimonials, the organization announced that they will reinstate her for “humanitarian reasons,” provided that she secure a valid Philippine passport.

The CamSur beauty maintained, though, that even prior to BPCI’s announcement of her conditional reinstatement, she has already began fixing the requirements for her passport.

“Inaayos na po talaga namin ‘yon [passport], kasi kailangan naman po talaga pag lalabas ka ng bansa, may passport ka. Pero ‘yon nga po, may ibang issue na nangyari, so ayun po, medyo nalayo sa passport issue,” she said.

Amid all the uncertainty and confusion, Venus said everything is "okay” between her and BPCI.

“Hindi pa po nakakausap ng lawyers ko ang laywers ng BPCI. Pero as long as okay naman po ‘yong relationship and open naman na po sila na mag-train ako and ako po, of course very much willing naman po ako na mag-train, [ay] everything’s okay naman po,” she said.


Courtesy of Manila Bulletin
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Eva Arias for DR 2010

Post  Tidus on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  blackmagic on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Tidus wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmmm...is this a bad shot tidus? not sure i like her
avatar
blackmagic
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 466
Location : The Bahamas/The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-09-03
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  blackmagic on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Tidus wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

from those photos i can see clearly that a substitute is the best idea, Serenay aint the best choice at all.

4 and 14 are gorgeous (world and international think but what the hell were they thinking with universe??? ...pageants can really go either way man...really makes sense not to take em too seriously!
avatar
blackmagic
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 466
Location : The Bahamas/The Caribbean
Registration date : 2008-09-03
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:08 am

Miss Costa Rica 2010 - Marva Wright, 24 y.o., 180 cm (April 16th)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

finals will be held on July 4.

Post  Tidus on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Miss Universe Tanzania 2010 - Hellen Dausen, 23 y.o., 168 cm (April 23th)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  bonner on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:51 am

Tidus wrote:Venus Raj accepts training for Miss Universe; reinstatement still uncertain

Her crown is still hanging by a thread but controversial beauty queen Maria Venus Raj said she will accept the invitation by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) to train for Miss Universe starting April 19.

However, it doesn’t follow that she has officially regained her Bb. Pilipinas-Universe title.

“Kasi wala pa po akong passport but we’re working on it," Raj explains on "Startalk," April 17. "[But] we’re very positive na makakakuha ako ng passport.”

Note, however, that her training will, for now, take place in the Philippines and not in Colombia where Bb Pilipinas winners are usually sent to prepare for international pageants.

Recall that after the BPCI announced Venus’ dethronement a few weeks ago due to alleged inconsistencies between her legal documents and testimonials, the organization announced that they will reinstate her for “humanitarian reasons,” provided that she secure a valid Philippine passport.

The CamSur beauty maintained, though, that even prior to BPCI’s announcement of her conditional reinstatement, she has already began fixing the requirements for her passport.

“Inaayos na po talaga namin ‘yon [passport], kasi kailangan naman po talaga pag lalabas ka ng bansa, may passport ka. Pero ‘yon nga po, may ibang issue na nangyari, so ayun po, medyo nalayo sa passport issue,” she said.

Amid all the uncertainty and confusion, Venus said everything is "okay” between her and BPCI.

“Hindi pa po nakakausap ng lawyers ko ang laywers ng BPCI. Pero as long as okay naman po ‘yong relationship and open naman na po sila na mag-train ako and ako po, of course very much willing naman po ako na mag-train, [ay] everything’s okay naman po,” she said.


Courtesy of Manila Bulletin

indeed until now were not sure if raj will represent our country..henson is not bad
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43310
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:02 am

Miss Guatemala 2010 - Alejandra Barillas (24 y.o., 184 cm)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 am

Miss Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 2009 - Veronique Petra Williams (20 y.o., 180 cm)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Tue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Miss Universe Great Britain 2010 - Tara Hoyos-Martinez (19 y.o., 168 cm)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Mon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Miss Brasil 2010 - Débora Lyra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Mon May 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Miss Bahamas 2010 - Braneka Bassett

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Sabiondo on Mon May 10, 2010 6:00 pm

Its Official

The Miss Universe 2010 will be in USA. The MUO was select the country as MU venue as well. But neither the date nor the selected city.

In this way the delegations can start to staring on preparing on the attempts dates.

Sounce: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Lucky on Fri May 14, 2010 10:58 am

Miss Universe Hungary 2010 - Tímea Babinyecz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

slovenia - sandra marinovic

Post  Tidus on Fri May 14, 2010 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Missy on Fri May 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Lucky wrote:Miss Bahamas 2010 - Braneka Bassett

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ssssssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Missy
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  barbara on Fri May 14, 2010 10:11 pm

New Miss Universe Slovenije 2010 - Marika Savšek
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Miss Universe Slovenije 2010 - Sandra Marinoviè
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 29
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: The Road to MISS UNIVERSE 2010 - Summary of the contestants on the 1st page

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum