PAGEANT-MANIA

Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  cjrlinter on Sat May 16, 2009 6:44 am



1. Miss Puerto Rico (1964-1971)
2. Miss Puerto Rico (1972-1995)
3. Miss Universe Puerto Rico (1996-1998)
4. Miss Universe Puerto Rico (1999-2002)
4. Miss Puerto Rico Universe (2003)
5. Miss Puerto Rico Universe (2004-2009)



Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico (nd-Present)



Miss Puerto Rico International (2008-Present)



Miss Puerto Rico Intercontinental (Present)
avatar
cjrlinter
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Number of posts : 215
Age : 30
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Puerto Rico 1998 (Joyce Giraud)
Registration date : 2009-05-13
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 24, 2009 2:19 am

meu Deus Mad

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Guest on Sun May 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:meu Deus Mad
Que paso amigo? Question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:meu Deus Mad
Que paso amigo? Question

no me gustan muchos de los diseños Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad observa la numero #2, por ejemplo Crying or Very sad

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Tidus on Sun May 24, 2009 3:55 pm

NUMBER 4 IS THE BEST IMO......

NUMBERS 2 AND 3 THE STRANGEST..... BUT NOT BAD,KIND OF UNIQUE.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Guest on Sun May 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:meu Deus Mad
Que paso amigo? Question

no me gustan muchos de los diseños Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad observa la numero #2, por ejemplo Crying or Very sad
#2 is the CLASSIC CROWN when it was ruled by THE LADY AND THE MAKERS OF QUEENS, the late MRS. ANNA SANTISTEBAN, personally it is my favorite and most puertorricans wants that design back. The new ones looks so fake and also I hate Miss Mundo PR ( Miss Puerto Rico World ) crown, it looks like a toy.... Mad Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:meu Deus Mad
Que paso amigo? Question

no me gustan muchos de los diseños Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad observa la numero #2, por ejemplo Crying or Very sad
#2 is the CLASSIC CROWN when it was ruled by THE LADY AND THE MAKERS OF QUEENS, the late MRS. ANNA SANTISTEBAN, personally it is my favorite and most puertorricans wants that design back. The new ones looks so fake and also I hate Miss Mundo PR ( Miss Puerto Rico World ) crown, it looks like a toy.... Mad Mad

muy interesante!!! creo que no me gustan las coronas en general jijijjjj

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Guest on Sun May 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:meu Deus Mad
Que paso amigo? Question

no me gustan muchos de los diseños Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad observa la numero #2, por ejemplo Crying or Very sad
#2 is the CLASSIC CROWN when it was ruled by THE LADY AND THE MAKERS OF QUEENS, the late MRS. ANNA SANTISTEBAN, personally it is my favorite and most puertorricans wants that design back. The new ones looks so fake and also I hate Miss Mundo PR ( Miss Puerto Rico World ) crown, it looks like a toy.... Mad Mad

muy interesante!!! creo que no me gustan las coronas en general jijijjjj
Amiguito sabes que tus piniones siempre son respetadas por mi.... I love you Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Anonymní on Sun May 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:
Dess wrote:
Pokemons machine! wrote:meu Deus Mad
Que paso amigo? Question

no me gustan muchos de los diseños Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad observa la numero #2, por ejemplo Crying or Very sad
#2 is the CLASSIC CROWN when it was ruled by THE LADY AND THE MAKERS OF QUEENS, the late MRS. ANNA SANTISTEBAN, personally it is my favorite and most puertorricans wants that design back. The new ones looks so fake and also I hate Miss Mundo PR ( Miss Puerto Rico World ) crown, it looks like a toy.... Mad Mad

muy interesante!!! creo que no me gustan las coronas en general jijijjjj
Amiguito sabes que tus piniones siempre son respetadas por mi.... I love you Wink

tongue Very Happy

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Designs of Crowns......(Puerto Rico)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum