PAGEANT-MANIA

afro mexican beauty

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:21 am

the half mexican half dominican beuty johanna santos was actualled denied entrance in nuestra belleza mexico by lupita for being very different than the traditional mexican beauty. she is a model having modeled for playa lormar, sephora, Avon, La Perla,Abel Ibańez. Her full name is Johanna Santos Polanco.
- She appeared in the music video 'Radio' (2008) by Felix da Housecat and the video for Besala Ya by Bacilos









Last edited by triniusacutie on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Tidus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:05 am

[quote="triniusacutie"]the half mexican half dominican beuty johanna santos was actualled denied entrance in nuestra belleza mexico by lupita for being very different than the traditional mexican beauty. she is a model having modeled for playa lormar, sephora, Avon, La Perla,Abel Ibańez. Her full name is Johanna Santos Polanco.



really???????????? well if true,she found her way up with or without pageantry. love what i see by the way.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:19 pm

yes she most definately did do well without pagentry i just find it a shame that it was said she didnt look the a mexican beauty so she was denied entrance when many times they send a european looking girl to rep mexico. she and daniela cosio are best friends and roomates signed to the same agencies and everything. they are working it in the modeling industry
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  bonner on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 am

omg wasted beauty
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43278
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:59 pm









avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:34 pm

I can only say one thing BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Indeed, her lastname is Santos and her mother's maiden name is Polanco ( Polanco comes from Dom. Rep. ).... Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:36 pm

So being half dominican, she should try next year in the Miss Dominican Rep. Pageant...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Dess wrote:So being half dominican, she should try next year in the Miss Dominican Rep. Pageant...
she is 26 the cutoff age is 27 so i think she could give it one last try if she wants. right now they seem to be shopping her around in the modeling industry because of her having such a sexy look.
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 pm

triniusacutie wrote:
Dess wrote:So being half dominican, she should try next year in the Miss Dominican Rep. Pageant...
she is 26 the cutoff age is 27 so i think she could give it one last try if she wants. right now they seem to be shopping her around in the modeling industry because of her having such a sexy look.
Oh! I see, she only have one more year to try it again, and I think she should....Beautiful lady!!! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:39 pm

she does have a young look that is very exotic. if she had been sent o mu she could have easily won. dont see why they didnt want her to join for miss mexico she is better looking than the past few winners
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:00 pm

triniusacutie wrote:she does have a young look that is very exotic. if she had been sent o mu she could have easily won. dont see why they didnt want her to join for miss mexico she is better looking than the past few winners
Maybe because she has more of a caribbean look... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Tidus on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Dess wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:she does have a young look that is very exotic. if she had been sent o mu she could have easily won. dont see why they didnt want her to join for miss mexico she is better looking than the past few winners
Maybe because she has more of a caribbean look... Smile

yes,but why should it be a problem? countries have crowned asian,black,white beauties without any regulation as to if the contestant has a specific look or not. i dont see the reason why a citizen of a country should be excluded if has what it takes.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:07 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Dess wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:she does have a young look that is very exotic. if she had been sent o mu she could have easily won. dont see why they didnt want her to join for miss mexico she is better looking than the past few winners
Maybe because she has more of a caribbean look... Smile

yes,but why should it be a problem? countries have crowned asian,black,white beauties without any regulation as to if the contestant has a specific look or not. i dont see the reason why a citizen of a country should be excluded if has what it takes.

yes she does have a lok you would find more in the west indies and i like it. my country tnt would send a girl like her because lik TIDUS stated it is about who can represent better not about what color they are which is why ive seen tnt send whites, blacks, indians, and chinese girls. the point is mexico normally doesnt send girls that look like the majority of people in their countries so why could they let this girl enter. that is what has everyone mad
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 pm

I need to agree Lupita´s taste is definitely more into white girls. So sad because this gives the impression that Mexico is not ready to welcome girls like this beautiful brunette to represent us, while in the real world we are proud of all this mixes, girls like her are more than welcome by this pokemon for instance.

Elisa Nájera was quite tanned in my opinion with beautiful straigth dark hair. Last year´s semifinalist Ángeles del Puerto (from OAXACA) was a pleasant surpirsed, she is basically indigen i think... hopefully Nuestra Belleza starts catching this kind of dark beauties more often, beauties which of course are present in many regions of the country. Very Happy




et pour la petiti histoire... Now i remember Galilea Montijo represented the state of Jalisco some years a go.. she failed but was discovered by the tv. Nowadays is probably the most succesful and exotic tv presentator in whole Mexico. I´d love to see her representing Mexico.


good post!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Pokemons machine! wrote:I need to agree Lupita´s taste is definitely more into white girls. So sad because this gives the impression that Mexico is not ready to welcome girls like this beautiful brunette to represent us, while in the real world we are proud of all this mixes, girls like her are more than welcome by this pokemon for instance.

Elisa Nájera was quite tanned in my opinion with beautiful straigth dark hair. Last year´s semifinalist Ángeles del Puerto (from OAXACA) was a pleasant surpirsed, she is basically indigen i think... hopefully Nuestra Belleza starts catching this kind of dark beauties more often, beauties which of course are present in many regions of the country. Very Happy




et pour la petiti histoire... Now i remember Galilea Montijo represented the state of Jalisco some years a go.. she failed but was discovered by the tv. Nowadays is probably the most succesful and exotic tv presentator in whole Mexico. I´d love to see her representing Mexico.


good post!

that women u posted is beautiful has skin the color of dulce de leche so smooth and creamy looking. yes i think it is sad lupita overlooked this carmel colored beauty. and she has such a great body skinny yet curvy
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:15 pm

there is not much to find on her but i have found some great pics.
i like the long weave but she also works her natual hair too. she has great features.



[img=http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc779/th_76226_MIIMG_00136_LG_122_779lo.jpg]



avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:26 pm

triniusacutie wrote:there is not much to find on her but i have found some great pics.
i like the long weave but she also works her natual hair too. she has great features.



[img=http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc779/th_76226_MIIMG_00136_LG_122_779lo.jpg]



Thanks for all of these pics, in my opinion this girl should not be WASTED!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm

triniusacutie wrote:there is not much to find on her but i have found some great pics.
i like the long weave but she also works her natual hair too. she has great features.



[img=http://img163.imagevenue.com/loc779/th_76226_MIIMG_00136_LG_122_779lo.jpg]








PRECIOSA.
:-gtwg3t-:

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:32 pm

avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  cjrlinter on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 am

Dess wrote:I can only say one thing BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Indeed, her lastname is Santos and her mother's maiden name is Polanco ( Polanco comes from Dom. Rep. ).... Very Happy



ME E QUEDADO SIN ALIENTO PENSE QUE LO HABIA VISTO TODO HASTA HORA JAJAJAJAJA QUE BELLA....
avatar
cjrlinter
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Number of posts : 215
Age : 30
Location : Ponce, Puerto Rico
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Puerto Rico 1998 (Joyce Giraud)
Registration date : 2009-05-13
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:51 pm

i love her

avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

i still mad lupita denied her
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 pm

more pics





avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Anonymní on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:52 am



in this pic she is like a fruit!, in some other like angel.. in other so sexy... its kind of chamaleonic? tongue

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Emilie on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 am

Dess wrote:So being half dominican, she should try next year in the Miss Dominican Rep. Pageant...

She definitely should to try it... Like a Star @ heaven
avatar
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 41
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: afro mexican beauty

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum