PAGEANT-MANIA

Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:26 pm















Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  eja on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Wow!-I´m a happy swede this days!!
This may be the time when we reclaim the crown and title of Miss Universe to Sweden again.
Renate is such a stunning beauty, and knows to carry herself too!
This is Renates year!
Go Sweden-Miss Universe 2009!!!

eja

Ps. Renate är med i ett minireportage från Miss Universe Sweden i senaste nr av Se o Hör nr 31!

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Tidus on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm

SO FRESH.......REALLY LIKE HER. SHE IS IN MY LIST I CAN TELL U THAT ALRIGHT!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 pm




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Now Renate has a own website. http://www.renatecerljen.se/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Milka on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Verpat wrote:Renate is getting away from the image of Tom Cruise look-alike but rather she's now a Shania Twain look-alike.

NEVER EVER!!! Twisted Evil

Shania Twain is a goddes!! A true beauty, whereas Renate is a one-expression-face with small eyes and no eyelashes Rolling Eyes

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Milka wrote:
Verpat wrote:Renate is getting away from the image of Tom Cruise look-alike but rather she's now a Shania Twain look-alike.

NEVER EVER!!! Twisted Evil

Shania Twain is a goddes!! A true beauty, whereas Renate is a one-expression-face with small eyes and no eyelashes Rolling Eyes

Please! SHUT UP!!! Renate is way better than your rabbit Essi from Finland! No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Milka on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Belle wrote:Please! SHUT UP!!! Renate is way better than your rabbit Essi from Finland! No

Oh, here we go again...... Rolling Eyes

I was not comparing Renate to Essi, OK?!!!!
I have made perfectly clear of my feelings about Finland's delegate. But I am also allowed to have opinions about other delegates as well.
Okey? If my opionions doesn't suit yours, then let it be.

Miss Universe is on it's way and I would hope that you would not start this war again with every poster who happens to disagree with Sweden's delegate. Get it? Got it? Good!!

Hopefully August will be peaceful and we can all go through Miss Universe peacufully

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Milka wrote:
Belle wrote:Please! SHUT UP!!! Renate is way better than your rabbit Essi from Finland! No

Oh, here we go again...... Rolling Eyes

I was not comparing Renate to Essi, OK?!!!!
I have made perfectly clear of my feelings about Finland's delegate. But I am also allowed to have opinions about other delegates as well.
Okey? If my opionions doesn't suit yours, then let it be.

Miss Universe is on it's way and I would hope that you would not start this war again with every poster who happens to disagree with Sweden's delegate. Get it? Got it? Good!!

Hopefully August will be peaceful and we can all go through Miss Universe peacufully

The problem is that you attack a another person for his opinion. He think Renate looks alike Shania Twain and you said ever never and start to bash Renate. You said I should respect other peoples opinion but what about if YOU should start to accept others opinions? Do you think that you respect Verpat's opinion with your BS comment? NO! No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Milka on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Belle wrote:The problem is that you attack a another person for his opinion. He think Renate looks alike Shania Twain and you said ever never and start to bash Renate. You said I should respect other peoples opinion but what about if YOU should start to accept others opinions? Do you think that you respect Verpat's opinion with your BS comment? NO! No

I never attacked Verpat. I voiced my disagreement with Verpat's point of view and said how I don't find anything Shania-like from Renate
and gave my thoughts on why I don't agree. I never bashed Renate with idiotic comments. I gave my opinion why I don't like her. That doesn't mean I hate her and think she's ugly. And I never shouted to Verpat or asked him to SHUT UP to Verpat.
There's a big difference, dear Belle.

Verpat has a right to think so, if he feels that Renate looks like Shania, but I don't have to agree.
If I had disrespected Verpat opinion I would've answered something like "SHUT UP Verpat, Renate is a ugly cow"
But I didn't, because I NEVER disrespect a delagete like that or another poster. I would never shout to a fellow poster here on the board.
My never ever shout with capslocks wasn't to Verpat, it was to the shock of Renate being a Shania lookalike Laughing

I know you love Sweden, but it doesn't mean that you have the right to start shouting "shut up" to a poster

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:22 am

[quote="Milka"]
Belle wrote:
My never ever shout with capslocks wasn't to Verpat, it was to the shock of Renate being a Shania lookalike Laughing


And then that was a huge overacting fom you. Actually I agree Renate reminds of Shania. NEVER EVER Shania is a goddess. She has a weird face and I think Renate should be happy if she isn't look that like Shania. LOOOL! Laughing Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Verpat on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Milka wrote:
NEVER EVER!!! Twisted Evil
Shania Twain is a goddes!! A true beauty, whereas Renate is a one-expression-face with small eyes and no eyelashes Rolling Eyes

You mean Renate is fake beauty?

If she has no eyelashes, then explain this.





If she has no similarity to Shania Twain, then take another look at this pictures and see for yourself.






Maybe, to you she resembles Cindy Crawford more just like the impression of other people who does not know how to tell if two persons resemble each other.
avatar
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Location : Our world
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Milka on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Verpat wrote:You mean Renate is fake beauty?

Of course not, but to me Shania Twain is one of the most beautiful woman on this planet!
To me, Shania is an astonishing true beauty

True does not mean in all context the opposite of fake Rolling Eyes

If she has no eyelashes, then explain this.

Laughing Anyone can have eyelashes from that angle

If she has no similarity to Shania Twain, then take another look at this pictures and see for yourself.

The position of the head does not mean, to me, that she is a look-alike

If she resembles Shania to you, then it's your progative to think so, but I don't have to agree.

Right?

Maybe, to you she resembles Cindy Crawford more just like the impression of other people who does not know how to tell if two persons resemble each other.

To me Renate just resembles Renate. And she is not one of my favourite's for this pageant. Sorry

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Verpat on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Milka wrote: To me Renate just resembles Renate. And she is not one of my favourite's for this pageant. Sorry


So what if she's not your favorite and she's not a Shania Twain look-alike to you. Who needs your opinion anyway.

Besides, Renate's far more beautiful than the girl on your avatar who looks like a somebody who doesn't know how to groom herself, untidy and dirty.


affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Location : Our world
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Milka on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Okey, I didn't know your style as a poster earlier verpat. Now I know and I'm not impressed.
I see that you are one with whom a conversation and exchanging opinions is impossible.
You and Belle make a good match

So from now on I won't bother. That will make you happy, since as you put it who needs my opinions anyway. Rolling Eyes
Have a nice life, I will continue to have discussions here with people who are able to tolerate different opinions than just their own

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Anja on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm

[quote="Verpat

Besides, Renate's far more beautiful than the girl on your avatar who looks like a somebody who doesn't know how to groom herself, untidy and dirty.


I'm not a big fan of Essi but ... untidy and dirty????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Am I on Missosology??

Anja
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 469
Location : Poland, Bia³ystok
Favourite Pageant : Miss Polonia
Favourite Miss : Maria Nowakowska
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Milka on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Anja wrote:Am I on Missosology??

That what I was thinking too earlier... I mean is this the way with some posters here
Someone disagrees and explains with manner why she/he don't like some candidate and then gets rude comments and they start to bash the delegate that comes from that posters country as a revenge. I mean what is this?

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Verpat on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 am

Milka wrote:Okey, I didn't know your style as a poster earlier verpat. Now I know and I'm not impressed.
I see that you are one with whom a conversation and exchanging opinions is impossible.
You and Belle make a good match


And I already know your style in posting messages the moment you replied for the very first time to my message about Renate. That message might seem to have constructive criticism but you used provocative and hurting words, they're below the belt actually.

I wonder what would be Renate's reaction the moment she read your post if it happens that she's a member of this forum? I'm sure she would defend herself.

I don't care if you were not impressed. I'm here not to please you. You can start exchanging silly opinions with others who also have silly opinions like yours. You just came from nowhere.

Yeah I can see that when it comes to forum like this, I can relate far more with Belle than with you. And what does it make if Belle's messages and mine make a good match?

It seems, that you and Anja can make a good tandem.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

So from now on I won't bother. That will make you happy, since as you put it who needs my opinions anyway. Rolling Eyes
Have a nice life, I will continue to have discussions here with people who are able to tolerate different opinions than just their own


Thank you so much if that's the case. Being in this forum with out you on my part would be a lot lot lot lot happier.

:-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--: :-108--:

Milka wrote:
That what I was thinking too earlier... I mean is this the way with some posters here
Someone disagrees and explains with manner why she/he don't like some candidate and then gets rude comments and they start to bash the delegate that comes from that posters country as a revenge. I mean what is this?


Look who's talking. You started the flame in the first place by bashing Renate by saying that she has no eyelashes and never ever she resembles Shania Twain. I'm just reacting.

Look! if you don't want your girls to be bashed, don't bash other girls.

Please read and analyse carefully your messages below and see if your choice of words could provoke the author of a message or not!

:-123-: :-123-: :-123-: :-123-: :-123-:

Milka wrote:
NEVER EVER!!! Twisted Evil

Shania Twain is a goddes!! A true beauty, whereas Renate is a one-expression-face with small eyes and no eyelashes Rolling Eyes

Milka wrote:
To me Renate just resembles Renate. And she is not one of my favourite's for this pageant. Sorry.


Last edited by Verpat on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Location : Our world
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Verpat on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:31 am

Anja wrote:
Verpat wrote:

Besides, Renate's far more beautiful than the girl on your avatar who looks like a somebody who doesn't know how to groom herself, untidy and dirty.

I'm not a big fan of Essi but ... untidy and dirty????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Am I on Missosology??


And what about Milka's message below. They're the cause of this bickering not mine.



Milka wrote:
NEVER EVER!!! Twisted Evil

Shania Twain is a goddes!! A true beauty, whereas Renate is a one-expression-face with small eyes and no eyelashes Rolling Eyes

Milka wrote:
To me Renate just resembles Renate. And she is not one of my favourite's for this pageant. Sorry.


It seems, that you and Milka can make a good tandem.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
avatar
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Location : Our world
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Verpat on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:40 am


To Milka. It looks like you're the one who started the war by posting nasty messages and when I react, you would reply with messages to make me appear that I'm rude so that the administrator of this forum would delete my account. Is that what you want?
avatar
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Location : Our world
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:40 am

Anja wrote:[quote="Verpat

Besides, Renate's far more beautiful than the girl on your avatar who looks like a somebody who doesn't know how to groom herself, untidy and dirty.


I'm not a big fan of Essi but ... untidy and dirty????????? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Am I on Missosology??

Ask Milka! She started this!!! If she going in to a another delegates thread and bash her then she can look forward to see her delegate being bashed too. Evil or Very Mad No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:47 am

Milka wrote:
Anja wrote:Am I on Missosology??

That what I was thinking too earlier... I mean is this the way with some posters here
Someone disagrees and explains with manner why she/he don't like some candidate and then gets rude comments and they start to bash the delegate that comes from that posters country as a revenge. I mean what is this?

Now you try to look like as a angel. You started with laughing at Verpats comments. That's was his opinion. And you almost made him look like a idiot! No one has asked you to make a comment in this thread. If you don't like the reactions the don't react/comment in a another thread.

You Milka belongs in Missosology. You are a good compliment there! Milka=basher! Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Anja on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 am

First of all: I don't operate in tandem with anybody in this forum.
Second: Some people should learn how to take some amount of criticizm. I know it hurts when someone doesn't like a contestant from your country, but everyone is free to express opinion. Unless it's not calling names - it's fine.
In this case Milka didn't say anything wrong - in one picture Renate did looked like if she hadn't eyelashes. I personally like her small eyes and her expression - she's lovely for me but not for Milka, so what??? Why can't she say it? People say Miss Poland is boring - am I to declare war with everybody??? Next year everything can change...
You said Essi is dirty (earlier someone called Essi "rabbit" ) - that's different. The obvious, spiteful revenge. Show me her photo with dirty face.

Anja
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 469
Location : Poland, Bia³ystok
Favourite Pageant : Miss Polonia
Favourite Miss : Maria Nowakowska
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:36 am

Anja wrote:First of all: I don't operate in tandem with anybody in this forum.
Second: Some people should learn how to take some amount of criticizm. I know it hurts when someone doesn't like a contestant from your country, but everyone is free to express opinion. Unless it's not calling names - it's fine.
In this case Milka didn't say anything wrong - in one picture Renate did looked like if she hadn't eyelashes. I personally like her small eyes and her expression - she's lovely for me but not for Milka, so what??? Why can't she say it? People say Miss Poland is boring - am I to declare war with everybody??? Next year everything can change...
You said Essi is dirty (earlier someone called Essi "rabbit" ) - that's different. The obvious, spiteful revenge. Show me her photo with dirty face.

I called Essi Rabbit! If you look at her I think you can understand why. I haven't posted this earlier because not hurt anyone. But when Milka bash my delegate then I feel I can say what I want about her delegate.

Milka hasn't been interested in Renate before. It's okay that Milka don't like Renate. But in this case she has one reason to her comment and it's to start a war with Verpat. To make a more diplomatic comment about Renate/Shania she could said: I can't see the resembles. Sorry but Renate it's not my favorite because... But now she screamed NEVER EVER with caps lock!!!! And she told me that I shouldn't use caps lock when I express my opinion. Anja sorry, but either you are same has some post style as Milka or you hates Sweden too and want to put us down. And show me the pictures when it seems Renate hasn't any eyelashes! No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Renate Cerjlen (SWEDEN 2009)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum