PAGEANT-MANIA

Miss Intercontinental 2009

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Intercontinental 2009

Post  Lucky on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 am

Itīs very strange :-gtwtg--:
On the official website is only 55 girls.
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8934
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 am

venezuela again........

she look like miss india earth 2007 1st runner up!
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 44262
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:40 am

Del wrote:[b]Germany didn't participate this year. Detlef Tursies told me it was too late and they could accept 62 countries only.

:-gtwtg--: . Laughing
her picture is there on the official site with the rest with the national gowns

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3039
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
Milka wrote:
Del wrote:Strange top 15, Korea, Georgia,... and no Thailand or Ukraine...

Korea, Georgia, Canada, Swaziland, Bahamas
and thn Curacao in TOP5. I mean what the.....

But no Russia, Czech rep, Germany, Thailand or Finland no where near the top15!!
Like give me a break

I mean what's this? Beauty pageant? Or a sports competition? Shocked

Germany didn't participate this year. Detlef Tursies told me it was too late and they could accept 62 countries only. Anyway, to continue this there were strong participants this year, better than some of the finalists. I expected Ethiopia rather than Curacao in the top 5 but what can we do? At the end it was a nice event. Miss Intercontinental is growing. About the winner, Venezuela spends a lot of money for pageants, maybe this was one reason also here... But I think Hannelys deserved the crown.

And who is this girl?

she seems she is a pageant veteran

Miss Deutschland 2007,2007 Miss International Beauty Pageant contestant,top 10 in Reinado Internacional del Café 2008

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 pm

and guess what....she also participated in Top Model of the world 2009 which is the same org with miss intercontinental

http://misscontest.blogspot.com/2009/04/official-top-model-of-world-2009.html

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Esther on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Intercontinental beauties shocked Belarusian toilets

Any member of the international beauty contest not only for hours waiting for a rehearsal, but the unexpected incidents that may occur at the wrong time.

The most "advanced" national costume contest brought a girl from Peru. To take him to Minsk, contenders needed a separate, large suitcase.

The biggest shock of the contest participants had experienced during his visit to our toilets. During the week-long tour of the country buses with 56 girls often had to stop "in want". From roadside toilets (those that have a hole instead of a toilet bowl) Intercontinental beauty out, desperately wincing and clutching their noses. But soon got used, and closer to the end of the journey even calmly walked into the woods.

On his return from the tour of contestants waiting for the biggest surprise - just two days before the finale revealed that during a trip to the country, many who lost a whole size or even two. Some girls dress literally dangling. Stylists just handed divorce: altered clothes they no longer had time, there was only one way out - to fit them on a figure with the help of pins. Girls were crying ...

... And only the future winner Anel Quintero, which does not limit itself to food, as always, exuded calm.

The biggest trouble occurred with the representative of Korea - at the rehearsal bounced off the heel. We had to carry contestant in the trading house "At Nemige" for a new pair. But now the girl will return home not only with the title of "Miss Intercontinental Asia and the Pacific, but with shoes bought in Belarus, China.

Most repartee belongs contestant from Puerto Rico. When she asked a leading question: "What in your life was the greatest risk?", The girl, after a second hitch issued: "Welcome to Belarus!" Hall just exploded with laughter - all decided that a beauty called the risky trip to our country. Not a bit embarrassed, the girl continued: "I was very afraid to go down into the mines in Soligorsk. I was very scared then. I really liked it! "At this point the audience and did lay down with laughter.

But the most unusual hairstyle was a representative of Ghana. When it was time to pack the girls hair stylists were surprised to find that a black beauty shaved temples, and to hide it, it uses the overhead hair. Meanwhile screwed them pretty hard - it requires a special ployka. This ployki at hand was not. I had to break a head, how best to lay artificial hair, so they were no different from natural.

The most enthusiastic admirer of feminine beauty was Alexander Rybak: before the start of the contest, he came to the girls behind the scenes in order to get them to consider, but towards the end of the contest said that would not mind to marry once in ten contestant, but he particularly liked Mary Essman.

But the absence of the jury Oxana Fedorova was the biggest disappointment - winner of the title of "Miss Universe" was sick. Rossiyanka waited until the last, in Minsk, it was even ready to meet the doctors, if necessary, to provide medical assistance. But at the last moment Oksana nevertheless decided not to go.

And, finally, the most convincing victory at the international beauty pageant "Miss Intercontinental 2009" won the ONT channel, which once again proved that even the most ambitious project can "pull" in a short time. Organizers of the show is desperately short of time, these rehearsals began only on Saturday, the day before the finale.

The girls were confused until the last moment in the outputs, leading - in the texts, and the ball on the scene did not want to turn in time. However, the final show took place without much overlap. Later, European director of the World Beauty Organization Ditlof Tersis call arranged by the Belarusians show one of the best in the history of the competition. Smile
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3810
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bestman on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Great rewiew!

And nice to see Alexander in the audience - together with Dima Bilan!
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2110
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Eek, the trick is revealed Laughing

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3039
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 am

TIDUS wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
Germany didn't participate this year. Detlef Tursies told me it was too late and they could accept 62 countries only. Anyway, to continue this there were strong participants this year, better than some of the finalists. I expected Ethiopia rather than Curacao in the top 5 but what can we do? At the end it was a nice event. Miss Intercontinental is growing. About the winner, Venezuela spends a lot of money for pageants, maybe this was one reason also here... But I think Hannelys deserved the crown.

And who is this girl?

Miss Deutschland 2007,2007 Miss International Beauty Pageant contestant,top 10 in Reinado Internacional del Café 2008

Svetlana Tsys, I saw this pic at the Miss Intercontinental homepage, too, and was quite surprised. It has been added later when the contest had started already. So the official homepage isn't quite raliable. Officially she was not there and I didn't see any pic of her in Minsk. I'm also not sure if she really participated in Top Model of the World this year, actually there was the picture of another girl on the TMO homepage who didn't join at the end Question Question Question

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8166
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:19 am

good thing there were no participant from our country Laughing
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 44262
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:

And who is this girl?

Svetlana Tsys, I saw this pic at the Miss Intercontinental homepage, too, and was quite surprised. It has been added later when the contest had started already. So the official homepage isn't quite raliable. Officially she was not there and I didn't see any pic of her in Minsk. I'm also not sure if she really participated in Top Model of the World this year, actually there was the picture of another girl on the TMO homepage who didn't join at the end Question Question Question

She was there, the pic is made only one day before the final evening... confused
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Itīs really weird.
Pageantopolis says 56 entries, Hector J. (and he was there with the girls) is talking "more than 60" and on the oficial pages is 55 girls with their national costumes.
I know, itīs not so important how many girls competed, but I am curious!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Del on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Del wrote:

And who is this girl?

She was there, the pic is made only one day before the final evening... confused

so she was there and I received a wrong info... Maybe some countries cancelled their participation and she was free. So or so I don't like her... What a confusion!!!

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8166
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabiondo on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 am

An telephone interveiw of Hannelys affer her victory in Miss Intercontinental 2009.

Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  eja on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:30 am

Itīs strange we donīt get any pics of evening-gowns I think.
Theyīre a big part of any pageant.

Also, I wish for someone to publish the whole show via Youtube.

Hannelys is so happy in the interview above-she articulates very well!!

Such a stunning winner-my Miss for 2009 surely!

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  eja on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 am

Wich countries broadcasted the finale of Miss Intercontinental 2009?
Official website states that 30 countries aired the pageant and that 55 women attended the pageant.

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1375
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 am

Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  JENN on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 pm

PANAMA WON BEST BODY! I'M PROUD

NEXT YEAR I WANT PANAMA TO GET CLOSER TO THE CROWN.... queen
YOU CAN VISIT WWW.MISSINTERCONTINENTALPANAMA.COM
WWW.MISSINTERCONTINENTAL.COM

JENN
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 93
Favourite Pageant : I HAVE MANY FAVORITE PAGEANTS.
Favourite Miss : AMELIA VEGA AND JUSTIN PASSEK

AMELIA IS TALL, BEAUTIFUL AND HAS NATURAL ELEGANCE THAT MAKES HER STAND OUT.

JUSTIN IS A CLASSICAL BEAUTY WITH SECURITY IN HERSELF AND HER CALMNESS MAKES HER UNIQUE ON STAGE.

DAYANA MENDOZA, MORE OF A MODEL
PAULINA VEGA, HARMONIOUS CURVY SILHOUETTE
PIA, WELL SPOKEN, REASONABLE AND HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES (DOLL STARE)
Registration date : 2009-12-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top