PAGEANT-MANIA

Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 pm

She is a Trini people and beautiful.
Lateesha Ector once participated in Miss Universe Canada...I think it was the year that Samantha Tajik won Canada is sending a Black delegate which is great! She is also the first Black winner of Miss Earth Canada. I think now she's 24 years old and her height is 5'9''


[/quote]


Last edited by triniusacutie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Anonymní on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Very Happy i like !

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 pm



Lateesha Ector, of Trinidadian parents of Black, Chinese, Scottish and Venezuelan background, was crowned as the 1st black Miss Earth Canada titleholder at Les Cours Mont-Royal. The twenty-three year-old beauty from Pierrefonds, Quebec has recently earned a Bachelors degree in Psychology from Concordia University and is currently working for Air Canada. She will represent Canada at Miss Earh 2009 in the Philippines on the 8th of November.
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Lucky on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Not so excited, but maybe a very good choice for Miss Earth comp.
BTW, Alexandra Malkin is a wasted beauty!
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Canuck1986 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Lucky wrote:Not so excited, but maybe a very good choice for Miss Earth comp.
BTW, Alexandra Malkin is a wasted beauty!

I think Lateesha is one of the prettiest Miss Earth Canada ever, so Im glad she won and that she'll get the opportunity to represent Canada. I don't really care about Miss Earth itself, I find it to be really made to entertain the filipinos, thats all....and I find it a bit tacky that they always go with the Mother Earth thingy...its great that they raise awareness for the environment and how to protect and preserve it, but the Mother Earth saying is too childish for my taste. As for Aleksandra Malkin, yes a wasted beauty, but at least she's representing Canada at Miss Tourism International Queen...so, its not the best pageant, but she's got a chance to represent Canada.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1070
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
Lucky wrote:Not so excited, but maybe a very good choice for Miss Earth comp.
BTW, Alexandra Malkin is a wasted beauty!

I think Lateesha is one of the prettiest Miss Earth Canada ever, so Im glad she won and that she'll get the opportunity to represent Canada. I don't really care about Miss Earth itself, I find it to be really made to entertain the filipinos, thats all....and I find it a bit tacky that they always go with the Mother Earth thingy...its great that they raise awareness for the environment and how to protect and preserve it, but the Mother Earth saying is too childish for my taste. As for Aleksandra Malkin, yes a wasted beauty, but at least she's representing Canada at Miss Tourism International Queen...so, its not the best pageant, but she's got a chance to represent Canada.
i agree with everything u said. i'm jsut glad canada has a beautiful trini repping it. and she is black too a plus. she is gorgeous
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Canuck1986 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 pm

triniusacutie wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:
Lucky wrote:Not so excited, but maybe a very good choice for Miss Earth comp.
BTW, Alexandra Malkin is a wasted beauty!

I think Lateesha is one of the prettiest Miss Earth Canada ever, so Im glad she won and that she'll get the opportunity to represent Canada. I don't really care about Miss Earth itself, I find it to be really made to entertain the filipinos, thats all....and I find it a bit tacky that they always go with the Mother Earth thingy...its great that they raise awareness for the environment and how to protect and preserve it, but the Mother Earth saying is too childish for my taste. As for Aleksandra Malkin, yes a wasted beauty, but at least she's representing Canada at Miss Tourism International Queen...so, its not the best pageant, but she's got a chance to represent Canada.
i agree with everything u said. i'm jsut glad canada has a beautiful trini repping it. and she is black too a plus. she is gorgeous

Im so glad we finally have elected a black representative...I mean, its been a while...the last black representative from Canada was Juliette Powell, Miss Canada 1989.....there are so many beautiful black women in Canada, but for some reasons, they don't seem interested in competing in pageants...Im glad Lateesha kept her focus on it and won the crown :-)

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1070
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:

Im so glad we finally have elected a black representative...I mean, its been a while...the last black representative from Canada was Juliette Powell, Miss Canada 1989.....there are so many beautiful black women in Canada, but for some reasons, they don't seem interested in competing in pageants...Im glad Lateesha kept her focus on it and won the crown :-)

ive seen some beautiful canadian blacks modeling. shame they have no interest in pageants. but at least this one did and she is naturally beautiful
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Canuck1986 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm

triniusacutie wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:

Im so glad we finally have elected a black representative...I mean, its been a while...the last black representative from Canada was Juliette Powell, Miss Canada 1989.....there are so many beautiful black women in Canada, but for some reasons, they don't seem interested in competing in pageants...Im glad Lateesha kept her focus on it and won the crown :-)

ive seen some beautiful canadian blacks modeling. shame they have no interest in pageants. but at least this one did and she is naturally beautiful

She is gorgeous...and all natural...I love it...and Im also glad that she is from Montreal. Most of the recent Canadian titleholders were from Toronto...and it kind of gets annoying to always see Toronto shining but not the rest of the country...so, Im very happy for that with her win.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1070
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Aiden on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Wow...a nice exotic mix....truly represents Canada as a multi-cultural/multi-ethinic country....I hope she does well...and nice to see a West Indian girl (big up to Trini Very Happy ) representing the maple leaf nation Wink
avatar
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  beautylover on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

i like miss canada earth a lottttttt Very Happy
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 pm

yes finally more pics love this girl. very natural beauty. needs little makeup.




avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:41 pm

something just reall shines about this girl. if she just tones up more and tightens that bod shes good to go






avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  beautylover on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 pm

SHE´S BEAUTIFUL AND SHE´S ACTUALLY GOT A SHOT AT PLACING HIGH AT ME sunny sunny sunny
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:13 pm





http://www.criticalbeauty.com/Miss_Earth_2009_Interview_Canada_Lateesha_Ector.html
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  beautylover on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm

AAAHHHH,.lol,...NOW I UNDERSTAND THIS PIC!!!!! HER PLATFORM AT ME IS RECYCLING.
THANKS FOR THE INFO.
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:40 am


avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 pm



avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  beautylover on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 pm

HAPPY THAT THERE ´S FINALLY A BLACK STUNNER CROWNED AS MISS CANADA!!!!
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  bonner on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 am

nice but she look haggard when she arrived
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42107
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:28 pm

she looked a little ruffed up when she arrived but shes looking goood again. very sexy native american


avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  beautylover on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm

triniusacutie wrote:she looked a little ruffed up when she arrived but shes looking goood again. very sexy native american






AWESOME COSTUME AND SHE DOES LOOK FRESH AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 pm





avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:54 pm


avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Lateesha Ector (Canada Earth 2009)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum