PAGEANT-MANIA

Model Olivia Mekel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:11 pm





avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  Anonymní on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 pm

love the hair!!

she is very funky!

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm








avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  Permian from Guadeloupe on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 pm

thanks i love herrr she won the sexiest woman alive of guadeloupe in 2008 by global beauty guadeloupe organization
avatar
Permian from Guadeloupe
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Permian from Guadeloupe wrote:thanks i love herrr she won the sexiest woman alive of guadeloupe in 2008 by global beauty guadeloupe organization
i like her alott she just shot with st. lucian based She magazine so i expect some behind the scenes pics from it soon. i think they said she shot for the cover. i love her look i wanna see her go international.
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  Permian from Guadeloupe on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 pm

triniusacutie wrote:
Permian from Guadeloupe wrote:thanks i love herrr she won the sexiest woman alive of guadeloupe in 2008 by global beauty guadeloupe organization
i like her alott she just shot with st. lucian based She magazine so i expect some behind the scenes pics from it soon. i think they said she shot for the cover. i love her look i wanna see her go international.

She competed in Miss Black Opal a model agency in guadeloupe ! with this title the winner can become a model I love you I love you
avatar
Permian from Guadeloupe
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Permian from Guadeloupe wrote:
triniusacutie wrote:
Permian from Guadeloupe wrote:thanks i love herrr she won the sexiest woman alive of guadeloupe in 2008 by global beauty guadeloupe organization
i like her alott she just shot with st. lucian based She magazine so i expect some behind the scenes pics from it soon. i think they said she shot for the cover. i love her look i wanna see her go international.

She competed in Miss Black Opal a model agency in guadeloupe ! with this title the winner can become a model I love you I love you
yes i know she also competed in caribbean model search. of course since it was run by pulse the jamaican girl always wins.
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  Permian from Guadeloupe on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 pm

avatar
Permian from Guadeloupe
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  beautylover on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm

triniusacutie wrote:






SHE IS A SEXY CHOCOLATE GIRL WITH A TIGHT BODY
I ALSO LOVE HER SWEET FACE -101--
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 pm






avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  beautylover on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm

will she be joining any pageant????
she´s naturally beautiful sunny
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 pm

beautylover wrote:will she be joining any pageant????
she´s naturally beautiful sunny
i dobt scne shes been doing alot of modleing in the caribbean
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  bonner on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 am

triniusacutie wrote:
beautylover wrote:will she be joining any pageant????
she´s naturally beautiful sunny
i dobt scne shes been doing alot of modleing in the caribbean

how i wish she will join..theres a lot of black beauties really in carribean
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42113
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  triniusacutie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:25 am

her modeling career is really taking off. i hope she can be the next international model out of guadeloupe
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  Aiden on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:00 am

Wow....this girl is gorgeous....I hope she gains top/super model status!
avatar
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Olivia Mekel

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum