PAGEANT-MANIA

EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Milka on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 pm

YEP!!! Laughing

And the problem is that those versions aren't really versions!! It sounds almost the same for me!!! Every song, only different intros.

I mean, where's the difference in those songs!! I don't get it! Shocked

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

THE NETHERLANDS WINNER.... Sieneke - Ik ben verliefd (Sha-la-lie)

Post  Milka on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 pm

AND WINNER IS

Sieneke - Ik ben verliefd (Sha-la-lie)


The juries were tied with Sieneke and Loekz
Netherlands people wanted Vinzzent

And then some grandpa came to the stage and decided that SIENEKE is the winner!!!

HURRAY cheers lol!

Oh brother and SHA-LA-LIE TO YOU ALL!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Me like the Cyprian song.... Smile


Nethelands anyways dont will pass the semi-finals even if chosse the best version of Ik ben verliefd (Sha-la-lie)
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ĦĦĦ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Milka wrote:AND WINNER IS

Sieneke - Ik ben verliefd (Sha-la-lie)


The juries were tied with Sieneke and Loekz
Netherlands people wanted Vinzzent

And then some grandpa came to the stage and decided that SIENEKE is the winner!!!

HURRAY cheers lol!

Oh brother and SHA-LA-LIE TO YOU ALL!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Del on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Tidus wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MORE MILKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ONE,JUST HORRIBLE. SO THEY DECIDE WHO SING THIS CRAP BETTER? -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

But they were able to make their choice. It will be similar in Germany. At the moment they're selecting the best singers, the song is still secret...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Del on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Milka wrote:cheers

Didnt' really like any of the Cypriot songs that much, sorry, but that was by far the best of them! Smile

I really hoped he would make it!!!! I have to disagree, this song is great, the best I've heard so far!!!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Del wrote:
Tidus wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MORE MILKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ONE,JUST HORRIBLE. SO THEY DECIDE WHO SING THIS CRAP BETTER? -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

But they were able to make their choice. It will be similar in Germany. At the moment they're selecting the best singers, the song is still secret...

WELL TO BE HONEST ALTHOUGH IT SOUNDS RISKY GERMANY IS GERMANY,ITS NOT HOLLAND.Wink

DESPITE THE FINAL RESULTS YOU HAVE SENT SOME PRETTY NICE STUFF THE RECENT YEARS.(BY THE WAY I THINK IM THE ONLY ONE WHO ADORED RUN AND HIDE BUT ANYWAY......) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Del on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Tidus wrote:
Del wrote:
Tidus wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MORE MILKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ONE,JUST HORRIBLE. SO THEY DECIDE WHO SING THIS CRAP BETTER? -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

But they were able to make their choice. It will be similar in Germany. At the moment they're selecting the best singers, the song is still secret...

WELL TO BE HONEST ALTHOUGH IT SOUNDS RISKY GERMANY IS GERMANY,ITS NOT HOLLAND.Wink

DESPITE THE FINAL RESULTS YOU HAVE SENT SOME PRETTY NICE STUFF THE RECENT YEARS.(BY THE WAY I THINK IM THE ONLY ONE WHO ADORED RUN AND HIDE BUT ANYWAY......) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Stefan Raab doesn't want to risk anything. I think he'll do a good job as always. But back to NL: it's trash!!!! Say goodbye, Netherlands, to the finals!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Del wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Del wrote:
Tidus wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MORE MILKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ONE,JUST HORRIBLE. SO THEY DECIDE WHO SING THIS CRAP BETTER? -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y -127-6y

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

But they were able to make their choice. It will be similar in Germany. At the moment they're selecting the best singers, the song is still secret...

WELL TO BE HONEST ALTHOUGH IT SOUNDS RISKY GERMANY IS GERMANY,ITS NOT HOLLAND.Wink

DESPITE THE FINAL RESULTS YOU HAVE SENT SOME PRETTY NICE STUFF THE RECENT YEARS.(BY THE WAY I THINK IM THE ONLY ONE WHO ADORED RUN AND HIDE BUT ANYWAY......) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And Stefan Raab doesn't want to risk anything. I think he'll do a good job as always. But back to NL: it's trash!!!! Say goodbye, Netherlands, to the finals!

YES,THATS WHY I DISTINGUISHED THE FORMAT NETHERLANDS USED. THIS ONE STANDS NO CHANCE. CYPRUS I THINK IT WILL DO WELL THIS TIME,THE RECEPTION IS QUITE NICE.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 pm

TIDUS: How about the next national selection: TURKEY..ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Can be TOP 5 again if their song is good or bad as well.. They will singing in English (Again) Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ĦĦĦ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Sabiondo wrote:TIDUS: How about the next national selection: TURKEY..ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ

Can be TOP 5 again if their song is good or bad as well.. They will singing in English (Again) Laughing Laughing Laughing

I THINK THEY SELECTED A ROCK BAND ""MANGA"" ALREADY BUT THEY HAVENT PRESENTED THE SONG YET.

SOME SONGS


avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

The Russian Eurovision final 2010 & Miss Russia will be held the same day (March 7) along with the Ukrainian ESC Final 2010 song as well.

This will be an Soviet day as well... Im praying that the disasters of the last year not will come this day
pale -2342t
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ĦĦĦ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am

Sabiondo wrote:The Russian Eurovision final 2010 & Miss Russia will be held the same day (March 7) along with the Ukrainian ESC Final 2010 song as well.

This will be an Soviet day as well... Im praying that the disasters of the last year not will come this day
pale -2342t

LOL....EVERYTIME I REMEMBER uKRAINE LAST YEAR......... -901t
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  bestman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:30 am

I got my tickets for the finale today!!! cheers
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2090
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Milka on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

bestman wrote:I got my tickets for the finale today!!! cheers

cheers Did you get good seats?

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  bestman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Milka wrote:
bestman wrote:I got my tickets for the finale today!!! cheers

cheers Did you get good seats?

I got seats in the most expensive section, but I don't think they are the best seats....
I don't think the best seats ever were for sale - they are all reserved for invited guests and sponsors.

But, I am happy! Do you have tickets, Milka?
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2090
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Milka on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 pm

bestman wrote:I got seats in the most expensive section, but I don't think they are the best seats....
I don't think the best seats ever were for sale - they are all reserved for invited guests and sponsors.

But, I am happy! Do you have tickets, Milka?

The best seats are usually reserved for fans and we get them via fanclub. So I have seats from the fansection as always.
Don't know yet what section but fansection is always in front of the stage! So I'm guessing that will be the case in Oslo also

So, the pink sections is front of the stage I'm guessing, but someone just informed me that there are still seats available to semifinal in section 1 and 8, so I'm guessing those seats can also be bought


Don't know really, but we will see in Oslo cheers

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Katerine Augustakis song "enjoy the day" has been disqualified from the greek final as the song's remix has been leaked on the net.Althoug this happened after October 30th and its ok with EBU,its not ok with ERT in terms of fair play with the rest of the contestants



The response has been positive up to now as fans seem not to like the song at all.Katerine will submitt another song in the following days
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

the polish entry and armenia

Post  Tidus on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 am





can anyone confirm?
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Milka on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:20 am

Yes, these are correct! Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 am

I love the Armenian song as always.. I thing that its the best song from Armenia since her debut... Very Happy Cool I love you
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ĦĦĦ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Meet the French representative for Eurovision 2010: Jessy Matador.



avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ĦĦĦ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Tidus on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 am

Sabiondo wrote:Meet the French representative for Eurovision 2010: Jessy Matador.




this isnt the song is it?
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Milka on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:04 am

Tidus wrote:this isnt the song is it?

NO! That's not the french song! The artist is right, but we are yet to hear the song

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

MALTA Thea Garrett - The Dream

Post  Milka on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Malta has made their choice tonight

Thea Garrett will be going to OSLO with the song "The Dream"


_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION 2010 UPDATES - GERMANY!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum