PAGEANT-MANIA

La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Phenom on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 am

Nikolai wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Totally speechless!. La Toya looks great.
avatar
Phenom
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 962
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Phenom on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:56 am

beautylover wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!sheŽs soooooo gonna rock mu!!!!!!!!!! cheers Very Happy

Could not agree more. She just keeps getting better!.
avatar
Phenom
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 962
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  beautylover on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am

I KNOW THAT ITŽS PROBABLY ANNOYING THAT I QUOTE ALMOST EVERY PIC, BUT I CANŽT HELP MYSELF. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


SEXY INNOCENT,IMO!!! LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing _ygegyed_u
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SEXY SOPHISTICATED -102--
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
COME AND GET ME HOT!!!!!VAVAVOOM, -126-6y
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I LOVE HER -7663-y
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:30 pm

IN HER CARNIVAL COSTUME
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  triniusacutie on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 pm

thank you kirk thomas makeup artistry for these new pics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Santuzzo on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Stunning!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
avatar
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2644
Location : Italia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

La Toya Woods (Miss Trinidad & Tobago Universe 2010)

Post  WestIndian on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Italy wrote:Stunning!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I totally agree with you!

WestIndian
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Lucky on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 am

IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Santuzzo on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am

Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!
I agree with you! I love beauties from T&T! Personally,i think she could obten the Miss Universe title! Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Santuzzo
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2644
Location : Italia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe
Registration date : 2010-01-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  beautylover on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm

Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 pm

beautylover wrote:
Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!

She's one of the best Miss Trinidad & Tobagos ever!
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  triniusacutie on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm

i love that shes not only beautiful ( as beautiful in her photoshoots as in candids). shes also a very smart classy woman. if she is not top 5 at miss universe i will stop watching. shes one of the best girls ive seen this yr so far
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  triniusacutie on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

carnival costumes from TRIBE i hope she takes one of them to miss universe with her
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  EternasMisses on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:46 am

She is very sexy and beautiful, i hope she gets a good placement.
avatar
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 748
Age : 26
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  beautylover on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Nikolai wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!

She's one of the best Miss Trinidad & Tobagos ever!

I agree and I just hate it when people say that sheŽs great pageant-wise but NOT beauty-wise which to me is bull shit, just cuz her
eyes arenŽt light!!! To me,... sheŽs drop dead gorgeous and way better than the girls who are being hyped!!!
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Tidus on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:06 pm

beautylover wrote:
Nikolai wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!

She's one of the best Miss Trinidad & Tobagos ever!

I agree and I just hate it when people say that sheŽs great pageant-wise but NOT beauty-wise which to me is bull shit, just cuz her
eyes arenŽt light!!!
To me,... sheŽs drop dead gorgeous and way better than the girls who are being hyped!!!

lets give her crystal pink contacts and theyll see the godess from Nibirou and theyl bow down as usual Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Let them talk dears, La toya is a star!

ps:what hair style do u prefer on her? is the short hair she used on pics a wig or pre pageant modelling material? i think medium/long hair is her thing,short makes her ultra femme fatalish(great for me,not sure about pageant judges).
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  scotty2hotty on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Top 5 for sure, unless we get stuck with a dud judging panel. I thought Miss Trinidad and Tobago in 2006 should have been top 5, but I feel she was robbed of her place. She was so pretty with her sleek ponytail and yellow dress. This year's delegate is exotic and beautiful...sophisticated too. Very worthy to win the pageant.
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7254
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  beautylover on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Tidus wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Nikolai wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!

She's one of the best Miss Trinidad & Tobagos ever!

I agree and I just hate it when people say that sheŽs great pageant-wise but NOT beauty-wise which to me is bull shit, just cuz her
eyes arenŽt light!!!
To me,... sheŽs drop dead gorgeous and way better than the girls who are being hyped!!!

lets give her crystal pink contacts and theyll see the godess from Nibirou and theyl bow down as usual Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Let them talk dears, La toya is a star!

ps:what hair style do u prefer on her? is the short hair she used on pics a wig or pre pageant modelling material? i think medium/long hair is her thing,short makes her ultra femme fatalish(great for me,not sure about pageant judges).

LOL @ THE CRYSTAL PINK CONTACTS Laughing Laughing Laughing ,.....AND YOUŽRE RIGHT,..SHE IS A STAR IN A LEAGUE OF HER OWN!!!!
EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN ROCK ANY HAIRSTYLE I THINK MEDIUM LONG HAIR IS PERFECT FOR MISS UNIVERSE.
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Tidus on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 pm

beautylover wrote:
Tidus wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Nikolai wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!

She's one of the best Miss Trinidad & Tobagos ever!

I agree and I just hate it when people say that sheŽs great pageant-wise but NOT beauty-wise which to me is bull shit, just cuz her
eyes arenŽt light!!!
To me,... sheŽs drop dead gorgeous and way better than the girls who are being hyped!!!

lets give her crystal pink contacts and theyll see the godess from Nibirou and theyl bow down as usual Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Let them talk dears, La toya is a star!

ps:what hair style do u prefer on her? is the short hair she used on pics a wig or pre pageant modelling material? i think medium/long hair is her thing,short makes her ultra femme fatalish(great for me,not sure about pageant judges).

LOL @ THE CRYSTAL PINK CONTACTS Laughing Laughing Laughing ,.....AND YOUŽRE RIGHT,..SHE IS A STAR IN A LEAGUE OF HER OWN!!!!
EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN ROCK ANY HAIRSTYLE I THINK MEDIUM LONG HAIR IS PERFECT FOR MISS UNIVERSE.

YEAH I THINK SO TOO!GOOD THING IS SHE SUPPORTS ANYTHING.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  beautylover on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Tidus wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Tidus wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Nikolai wrote:
beautylover wrote:
Lucky wrote:IŽll be very surprised if she not reach the TOP 5!



IŽll be shocked, if she doesnŽt!!!

She's one of the best Miss Trinidad & Tobagos ever!

I agree and I just hate it when people say that sheŽs great pageant-wise but NOT beauty-wise which to me is bull shit, just cuz her
eyes arenŽt light!!!
To me,... sheŽs drop dead gorgeous and way better than the girls who are being hyped!!!

lets give her crystal pink contacts and theyll see the godess from Nibirou and theyl bow down as usual Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Let them talk dears, La toya is a star!

ps:what hair style do u prefer on her? is the short hair she used on pics a wig or pre pageant modelling material? i think medium/long hair is her thing,short makes her ultra femme fatalish(great for me,not sure about pageant judges).

LOL @ THE CRYSTAL PINK CONTACTS Laughing Laughing Laughing ,.....AND YOUŽRE RIGHT,..SHE IS A STAR IN A LEAGUE OF HER OWN!!!!
EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN ROCK ANY HAIRSTYLE I THINK MEDIUM LONG HAIR IS PERFECT FOR MISS UNIVERSE.

YEAH I THINK SO TOO!GOOD THING IS SHE SUPPORTS ANYTHING.

I THINK SO TOO!!!
I READ ON ANOTHER BOARD SOMEONE SAYING THAT SHEŽS A MIDDLE CLASS BEAUTY AND THAT SHEŽS GOT HARSH FEATURES!!!!!!!!!!
NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT THAT PERSON IS JAMAICAN,..DUHHH!!!!!
IŽM CONFIDENT THAT SHEŽLL ROCK THE MU STAGE,.......SHEŽS A CAMELEON!!!!!!!
avatar
beautylover
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 225
Age : 34
Location : netherlands
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : mpule kwelagobe and dayana mendoza
Registration date : 2009-08-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  triniusacutie on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

ive been making sure the miss tnt org hears all the things everyone on here says about her i too prefer her with the medium-long hair. ive also been giving suggestions for local designers to use for her wardrobe so im crossing my fingers that she has a stunning evening gown
avatar
triniusacutie
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1131
Location : usa
Favourite Pageant : miss world
Favourite Miss : valene maharaj
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum