PAGEANT-MANIA

La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Nikolai on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Nikolai
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 264
Age : 28
Location : Trinidad & Tobago
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Miss World
Favourite Miss : Wendy Fitzwilliams
Zulyeka Rivera
Oxana Federova
Amparo Munoz
Registration date : 2009-09-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  WestIndian on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Nikolai wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amazing photo La Toya!

WestIndian
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Canuck1986 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm

WestIndian wrote:
Nikolai wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amazing photo La Toya!

I second that. The picture is sick and she looks awesome. I love it.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1113
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Aiden on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

Canuck1986 wrote:
WestIndian wrote:
Nikolai wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amazing photo La Toya!

I second that. The picture is sick and she looks awesome. I love it.

OH MY GAWD (with New York Twang)!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face LaToya is BRINGIN' IT!!!!....you GO GIRL!!!!
avatar
Aiden
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 613
Location : Minister of the Bahamas/Nassau, New Providence Island
Registration date : 2009-02-10
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Phenom on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Aiden wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:
WestIndian wrote:
Nikolai wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amazing photo La Toya!

I second that. The picture is sick and she looks awesome. I love it.

OH MY GAWD (with New York Twang)!!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face LaToya is BRINGIN' IT!!!!....you GO GIRL!!!!

Agree, awesome picture indeed.
avatar
Phenom
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 962
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  masanook on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

she is my favorite.
lol!

masanook
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 253
Location : Thailand
Registration date : 2009-04-05
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: La Toya Woods (TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2010)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum