PAGEANT-MANIA

Revolution in Czech Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Cammie on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 am

Tatana Kucharova, Miss World Czech Republic 2006 and her partners lost licence for Miss World. New owner is Michaela Maláčová (director of Czech Miss pageant - till now Miss Universe and Miss Earth). She signed 5 years contract with Miss World organization. So now Czech Miss winners are reprezent Czech Republic at Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss Earth etc...

Czech Miss World will be vote by professional judges, Czech Miss Universe and title Czech Miss 2010 will be girl with most SMS votes by public.

Czech Miss final will be held March 23.

Michaela Maláčová is also new owner of Mr. Czech Republic.
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 27
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  EternasMisses on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 am

Nice news for Czech Republic, I think it can become a great european power Very Happy
avatar
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 748
Age : 27
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Tidus on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 am

i dont know what to say really, i thought Tatana Kucharova was doing a great job up to now regardless of placing or not.And how on earth Julia permitted that?I thought Tatana was still material she was using in her Galas and stuff.........except if Tatana and her partners werent interested or didnt have the money Question Anyway whatever happened,wishing luck to the new owners and the best luck to the winners.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Del on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Tidus wrote:i dont know what to say really, i thought Tatana Kucharova was doing a great job up to now regardless of placing or not.And how on earth Julia permitted that?I thought Tatana was still material she was using in her Galas and stuff.........except if Tatana and her partners werent interested or didnt have the money Question Anyway whatever happened,wishing luck to the new owners and the best luck to the winners.

mixed emotions here, too... First of all, i'm not a friend of public voting, so good to see that the system allows judges voting too. Nontheless, the Czech Miss winners are always strong represantatives at international pageants. So I think we can be sure about good MW delegates as well. But I'm sorry to hear Tatana's group lost the franchise, she was definitely doing a great job!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  bubbles on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lucky, maybe a better translation?

google translated it and it said the organizers of Miss CR and Miss Universe SR will be holding a combined miss Czech-slovak republics contest in april 2010. they also had a disagreement with MWO. MWO demands that the funds generated by Miss CR be redirected to MWO beauty with a purpose charity?


i really don't like combined national pageants, because obviously MU and MW are looking for different types of girls.
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14°50'53"N, longitude 120°54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Dirty Nick on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:05 am

Please someone clarify...

If the Czech Miss Universe will be chosen thru public votes, is this how the organization will appoint there representatives to various pageants?:

Winner = will compete in Miss World 2010.
1st Runner Up = will compete in Miss Earth 2010
2nd Runner Up = will compete in Miss Intercontinental 2010

People's Choice (SMS Votes) = will compete in Miss Universe 2010 even if she was unplaced in the pageant?

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 156
Location : Philippines
Favourite Pageant : MISS EARTH
Favourite Miss : Recently its Miriam Odemba

My all time fave is Honey Lee
Registration date : 2009-06-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  tomino on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 am

miss czecho - slovakia will be just a pageant or fun, nothing more...the money ehey will raiise will be spread for different charity reasons...
last year there was very popular song contest pop idol or superstar that was called czecho slovak superstar and as it has a success organisators have decided to hold another pageant for a purpose....the money they will raise wanted to spread in those countries, but MWO organisation didn´t agree with that...


bubbles wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lucky, maybe a better translation?

google translated it and it said the organizers of Miss CR and Miss Universe SR will be holding a combined miss Czech-slovak republics contest in april 2010. they also had a disagreement with MWO. MWO demands that the funds generated by Miss CR be redirected to MWO beauty with a purpose charity?


i really don't like combined national pageants, because obviously MU and MW are looking for different types of girls.
avatar
tomino
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 1631
Age : 31
Location : SLOVAKIA
Registration date : 2008-10-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Tidus on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 am

Dirty Nick wrote:Please someone clarify...

If the Czech Miss Universe will be chosen thru public votes, is this how the organization will appoint there representatives to various pageants?:

Winner = will compete in Miss World 2010.
1st Runner Up = will compete in Miss Earth 2010
2nd Runner Up = will compete in Miss Intercontinental 2010

People's Choice (SMS Votes) = will compete in Miss Universe 2010 even if she was unplaced in the pageant?
,,

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND ITS GONNA BE A DIFFERENT PAGEANT FOR CZECH WORLD.LUCKY WILL SEARCH FOR THE ISSUE FOR SURE AS SOON AS SHE IS BACK WITH US. IN THE MEANWHILE WHOEVER HAS EXTRA INFO WE CAN DISCUSS IT HERE. BUT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION,PEOPLES CHOICE...ALWAYS PLACES AND QUITE SOMETIMES ITS THE JUDGES FAVOURITE AS WELL(LIKE IVETA).
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Cammie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

Tidus wrote:
Dirty Nick wrote:Please someone clarify...

If the Czech Miss Universe will be chosen thru public votes, is this how the organization will appoint there representatives to various pageants?:

Winner = will compete in Miss World 2010.
1st Runner Up = will compete in Miss Earth 2010
2nd Runner Up = will compete in Miss Intercontinental 2010

People's Choice (SMS Votes) = will compete in Miss Universe 2010 even if she was unplaced in the pageant?
,,

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND ITS GONNA BE A DIFFERENT PAGEANT FOR CZECH WORLD.LUCKY WILL SEARCH FOR THE ISSUE FOR SURE AS SOON AS SHE IS BACK WITH US. IN THE MEANWHILE WHOEVER HAS EXTRA INFO WE CAN DISCUSS IT HERE. BUT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION,PEOPLES CHOICE...ALWAYS PLACES AND QUITE SOMETIMES ITS THE JUDGES FAVOURITE AS WELL(LIKE IVETA).

Michaela Maláčová confirmed it at online chat.

Czech Miss World - vote by judges (in past years it was tip of judges) will go for Miss World
Czech Miss 2010 - for Miss Universe
1 RU - for Miss Earth
2RU - for Miss Intercont.
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 27
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Tidus on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 am

Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Dirty Nick wrote:Please someone clarify...

If the Czech Miss Universe will be chosen thru public votes, is this how the organization will appoint there representatives to various pageants?:

Winner = will compete in Miss World 2010.
1st Runner Up = will compete in Miss Earth 2010
2nd Runner Up = will compete in Miss Intercontinental 2010

People's Choice (SMS Votes) = will compete in Miss Universe 2010 even if she was unplaced in the pageant?
,,

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND ITS GONNA BE A DIFFERENT PAGEANT FOR CZECH WORLD.LUCKY WILL SEARCH FOR THE ISSUE FOR SURE AS SOON AS SHE IS BACK WITH US. IN THE MEANWHILE WHOEVER HAS EXTRA INFO WE CAN DISCUSS IT HERE. BUT TO ANSWER THE QUESTION,PEOPLES CHOICE...ALWAYS PLACES AND QUITE SOMETIMES ITS THE JUDGES FAVOURITE AS WELL(LIKE IVETA).

Michaela Maláčová confirmed it at online chat.

Czech Miss World - vote by judges (in past years it was tip of judges) will go for Miss World
Czech Miss 2010 - for Miss Universe
1 RU - for Miss Earth
2RU - for Miss Intercont.

SO CHECH MISS AND CHECH MISS WORLD WILL BE SOME HOW EQUIVELANT AS TITLES?
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Dirty Nick on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Cammie wrote:

Michaela Maláčová confirmed it at online chat.

Czech Miss World - vote by judges (in past years it was tip of judges) will go for Miss World
Czech Miss 2010 - for Miss Universe
1 RU - for Miss Earth
2RU - for Miss Intercont.

So where does the SMS votes come in to play in the results? I'm still confused.

So are you saying that on the finals night, two ladies will win?

Dirty Nick
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 156
Location : Philippines
Favourite Pageant : MISS EARTH
Favourite Miss : Recently its Miriam Odemba

My all time fave is Honey Lee
Registration date : 2009-06-21
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Lucky on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:13 pm

The Czech Miss was granted the Miss World license
The Czech Miss has become the only globally recognised beauty contest in the Czech Republic.
After a long time, there can be only one Czech beauty queen again. The exclusive five-year contract with the organisers of the Miss World, the biggest and oldest world beauty contest, was signed on January 25 by the director and owner of the Czech Miss Michaela Malacova. And the first time ever the company was also granted the license for the Mr. World contest for the most beautiful man of the planet.
"I'm truly moved. For me, this means a historical moment in the career of the founder and director of the Czech Miss. It is at the same time the biggest recognition of our six-year hard work with the Czech Miss project, which managed to gain the foremost place and exclusivity at all fronts. It wasn't at all easy and I appreciate this success the more for it. For us, it is a huge commitment for the future, and also a great motivation not to rest on our laurels and continue working in this direction," said Michaela Malacova.
There are only two globally recognised beauty contests – Miss World and Miss Universe. These are closely connected to national contests in individual countries. Their patrons (in the Czech Republic so far the Czech Miss and Miss CR) must own at least one of these international licenses. If they don't, the contest becomes regional or local and doesn't have a global reach. Contests such as Miss Praha, Miss Golf, Miss Summer, etc. rank among these.
The license for the global contests can't be purchased. It is a matter of negotiations with and trust on part of the Miss World or Miss Universe. The organisers of both contests pay great attention to whom and under what conditions they offer their licenses. It is up to them whether or not they grant the license. The Czech Miss was established after it was granted the Miss Universe license in 2004. "I have said many a time that I was offered the license because the Miss Universe representatives made a decision not to co-operate anymore with the then-president of the Miss CR contest Milos Zapletal, and were looking for a new contract partner in the Czech Republic," explains Malacova. "And I was addressed by the Miss World contest director Julia Morley in very similar circumstances and for the same reason. She invited me to London at the end of 2009 to talk about possibilities of co-operation. She has been for some time monitoring the level of beauty contests in the Czech Republic, and decided to co-operate with us as of this year. The Czech Miss this way becomes the most prestigious and also the only nation-wide beauty contest in the Czech Republic," she added. The co-operation with the Miss World contest includes an active building and development of the charity project Beauty With the Purpose, the founder and face of which is the Miss World director Julia Morley.
During the final evening of the Czech Miss 2010, to take place and be broadcasted live by the Nova TV on March 20 this year, the professional jury will elect a girl who will receive the Czech Miss World title. The absolute Czech Miss 2010 winner will become a girl with the biggest number of votes from the viewers. The Czech Miss 2010 will then participate in the Miss Universe contest.
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8934
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Anja on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:34 pm

What if the jury and the viewers will choose the same girl? It can happen....
I also wonder if Aneta Vignerova will be invited to crown her succesor....

Anja
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 469
Location : Poland, Białystok
Favourite Pageant : Miss Polonia
Favourite Miss : Maria Nowakowska
Registration date : 2009-02-28
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Revolution in Czech Republic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum