PAGEANT-MANIA

Road to Miss USA 2010

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Cammie on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 am



NEW YORK, N.Y., - February 1, 2010 – NBC and Paula M. Shugart, President of the Miss Universe Organization, announced today that the “2010 MISS USA Pageant” will air on Sunday, May 16th (7-9 p.m. ET) from Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas at the Theatre for the Performing Arts.

The evening will be a “Trump” night as the live pageant will lead in to NBC’s “The Celebrity Apprentice,” which airs immediately following the telecast (9-11 p.m. ET).

“Las Vegas has become our home away from home. Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority have been incredible hosts and we plan on showing our contestants exactly why we keep coming back,” said Shugart. “Las Vegas is tailor made to host an event like Miss USA and it always makes for an exciting world wide telecast. In 2009 viewers from over 95 countries and territories tuned in to see who would be crowned Miss USA and go on to compete at Miss Universe.”

“Las Vegas is once again excited to welcome the Miss USA pageant,” said Rossi Ralenkotter, President and CEO of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. “Our continued partnership with the Miss Universe Organization enables us to further relationships with global brands that value our market and share our values.”

“We look forward to welcoming back the Miss Universe Organization this May,” said Robert Earl, co-chairman of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. “The Miss USA Pageant is a marquee eventfor Las Vegas, showcasing to a national and international audience the many highlights of the Entertainment Capitol of the World. The partnership with the Miss Universe Organization, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority and Planet Hollywood has been a great success and we look forward to our continued role as the host property for many years to come.”

Miss USA 2009, Kristen Dalton, who was crowned at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino has been traveling the nation as an advocate for breast and ovarian cancer awareness, education, research and legislation. She will crown her successor at the conclusion of the two-hour primetime telecast, before an estimated viewing audience, in the U.S. alone, of over 7 million. Each contestant from all 50 states and the District of Columbia will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. The show will conclude with one
contestant ultimately being crowned MISS USA® 2010.

Donald J. Trump will again serve as executive producer of “The 2010 MISS USA® Pageant.”

The Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas is the official Host Hotel of MISS USA® 2010.


Last edited by Cammie on Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 am; edited 9 times in total
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Cammie on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 am

Contestants Profiles are here : http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/contestants

You can also rate each girl. So have fun Smile


avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Lucky on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:38 am

Thanks for the info, Cammie! Texas is still my biggest favourite Smile



-126-6y -126-6y -126-6y
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Cammie on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 am

Lucky wrote:Thanks for the info, Cammie! Texas is still my biggest favourite Smile



-126-6y -126-6y -126-6y

you´re welcome Smile. By the way. Texas looks wonderfull at this pics, but she little disappoint me with her candids photos. We will se on May Smile
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  EternasMisses on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Rhode Island is a big good surprise for me

avatar
EternasMisses
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 748
Age : 26
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Zana Krasniqi
Registration date : 2009-04-26
Male

http://eternasmisses.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  dayana mendoza on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Cammie wrote:
Lucky wrote:Thanks for the info, Cammie! Texas is still my biggest favourite Smile



-126-6y -126-6y -126-6y

you´re welcome Smile. By the way. Texas looks wonderfull at this pics, but she little disappoint me with her candids photos. We will se on May Smile

I love kelsey she is a diva, a goddess ! Cool Very Happy
avatar
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7475
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  scotty2hotty on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I like
Tennessee
Delaware
Connecticut
Kentucky
Minnesota
Montana
Oklahoma
Oregon
Vermont
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Tidus on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 pm

LOVE:
COLORADO



AND



TEXAS

CALIFORNIA

VIRGINIA

NEW YORK
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Sabiondo on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Texas all the way... run to her 7th crown Very Happy

Others for me:

Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
California
New York.
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  bonner on Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:36 am

after bb. i will focus here!! -106er--
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42204
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Milka on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:27 am

Sabiondo wrote:Texas all the way... run to her 7th crown Very Happy

Actually it would be 10th, if she wins Smile

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Cammie on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 am

My Favs for now :

Arizona
California
Delaware
Georgia
Kansas
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nebraska
Oklahoma
Tennesee
Texas
Utah
Virginia

Others:
Alabama
Indiana
Massachusetts
New York
North Dakota
Oregon
Pennsylvania
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Tidus on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:15 pm

cammie cause i trust your opinion, what is "wrong" with Colorado?
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Cammie on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:20 pm

Tidus wrote:cammie cause i trust your opinion, what is "wrong" with Colorado?

You know. This headshot is without doubt very beautiful and she was looking very good during Miss Colorado pageant, but I must say her candids are not so good - because of styling. But its not just her problem. All futureproduction girls - Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming have this problem. They are looking amazing at photoshoots, but normally they are looking (I don´t know how to discribe it better) boring and without sparkling. And not only miss girls, but teens too :/
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Tidus on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:cammie cause i trust your opinion, what is "wrong" with Colorado?

You know. This headshot is without doubt very beautiful and she was looking very good during Miss Colorado pageant, but I must say her candids are not so good - because of styling. But its not just her problem. All futureproduction girls - Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming have this problem. They are looking amazing at photoshoots, but normally they are looking (I don´t know how to discribe it better) boring and without sparkling. And not only miss girls, but teens too :/


interesting! hmmm i guess ill have to wait the pageant to begin so i can see the bigger picture.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Cammie on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Tidus wrote:
Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:cammie cause i trust your opinion, what is "wrong" with Colorado?

You know. This headshot is without doubt very beautiful and she was looking very good during Miss Colorado pageant, but I must say her candids are not so good - because of styling. But its not just her problem. All futureproduction girls - Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming have this problem. They are looking amazing at photoshoots, but normally they are looking (I don´t know how to discribe it better) boring and without sparkling. And not only miss girls, but teens too :/


interesting! hmmm i guess ill have to wait the pageant to begin so i can see the bigger picture.

Yep, but its just my opinion and everybody can surprise us, like Idaho last year. By the way. Most of you know girls just from these pic whose are there, but i´m trying to follow them every single step. Like twitter, facebook, etc ... . And unfortunetly some pics and other things i can´t post here, because they are protecting of copying Sad
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Tidus on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:cammie cause i trust your opinion, what is "wrong" with Colorado?

You know. This headshot is without doubt very beautiful and she was looking very good during Miss Colorado pageant, but I must say her candids are not so good - because of styling. But its not just her problem. All futureproduction girls - Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming have this problem. They are looking amazing at photoshoots, but normally they are looking (I don´t know how to discribe it better) boring and without sparkling. And not only miss girls, but teens too :/


interesting! hmmm i guess ill have to wait the pageant to begin so i can see the bigger picture.

Yep, but its just my opinion and everybody can surprise us, like Idaho last year. By the way. Most of you know girls just from these pic whose are there, but i´m trying to follow them every single step. Like twitter, facebook, etc ... . And unfortunetly some pics and other things i can´t post here, because they are protecting of copying Sad

dont worry its ok Cammie,lets respect the copyright rights. after all the pageant is near enough
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Del on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Based on the head shots I like

Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware!!!
Georgia
Massachusetts
Montana
Nebraska
New York
Oklahoma
Oregon
Tennessee
Texas
Washington

This list may still change several times.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  paddy_irl on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 am

If Texas' sash read Delaware she would not be so hyped.
avatar
paddy_irl
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 103
Age : 26
Location : Dublin, Ireland
Favourite Pageant : 1 - Miss Universe
2 - Miss World
3 - Miss Earth
4 - Miss International
Favourite Miss : 1. Dayana Mendoza
2. Stefania Fernandez
3. Jennifer Hawkins
4. Ksenia Sukhinova
5. Rosanna Davison
Registration date : 2009-12-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Tidus on Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Tidus wrote:
Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:
Cammie wrote:
Tidus wrote:cammie cause i trust your opinion, what is "wrong" with Colorado?

You know. This headshot is without doubt very beautiful and she was looking very good during Miss Colorado pageant, but I must say her candids are not so good - because of styling. But its not just her problem. All futureproduction girls - Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming have this problem. They are looking amazing at photoshoots, but normally they are looking (I don´t know how to discribe it better) boring and without sparkling. And not only miss girls, but teens too :/


interesting! hmmm i guess ill have to wait the pageant to begin so i can see the bigger picture.

Yep, but its just my opinion and everybody can surprise us, like Idaho last year. By the way. Most of you know girls just from these pic whose are there, but i´m trying to follow them every single step. Like twitter, facebook, etc ... . And unfortunetly some pics and other things i can´t post here, because they are protecting of copying Sad

dont worry its ok Cammie,lets respect the copyright rights. after all the pageant is near enough

well i saw the pics and i must say you are right Cammie. Nothing like what i hoped she would be.Still a sweet girl and she can possibly penetrate the top 15 but i think up to that for now(except of course if we will see another face of hers during the competetion..)
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Canuck1986 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:47 am

Texas is gorgeous on those pics but like Cammie said, the candids can be disappointing sometimes. I absolutely love Delaware and its time for this state to have a semi-finalist for the 1st time ever...and I also love Nebraska...she's gorgeous...as for Virginia...I dont get it...she's definitely pretty and did well in Miss Teen USA 2006, but her face looks weird to me, especially the nose and mouth area...I dont know, when she smiles or even when she keeps a straight face, something is odd with her face...not a fan.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1072
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Taxi on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Watch some Miss and Teen USA contestants in reality show "B-Girls" at http://www.mrkd.tv/

Taxi
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2389
Location : Indonesia
Registration date : 2008-10-02
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Tidus on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Taxi wrote:Watch some Miss and Teen USA contestants in reality show "B-Girls" at http://www.mrkd.tv/

thanks for the link.

its almost a month away, so i guess the departure good luck parties are about to take place.
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Four Miss USA 2010 contestants in NYC

Post  Tidus on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:20 pm

avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Renee Nobriga, Hawaii, fashion show send off

Post  Tidus on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:47 pm



http://voy.com/191501/
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss USA 2010

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum