PAGEANT-MANIA

Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Canuck1986 on Mon May 17, 2010 5:51 am

I think she is absolutely gorgeous and Im pleased she won. She's extremely bubbly and she let her personality shine even during the final question...definitely a great choice and some new diversity in the Miss USA family.Definitely a contender for MU.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1114
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 am




avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cammie on Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 am

YEEEEEEES. I love her. Thatīs all I can say now, becaouse i must go to the school Very Happy
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 27
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 6:17 am

4RU-3RU-2RU-1RU-WINNER


Oklahoma wanted to be winner very much ....she was breathless Smile
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Canuck1986 on Mon May 17, 2010 6:22 am

A contender...I LOVE HER and I LOVE HER PERSONALITY. She's way better than Venezuela that needs tons of make up to look "fine" and than other super hyped latinas.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1114
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 6:24 am

-126-6y


Last edited by Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 6:25 am

Canuck1986 wrote:A contender...I LOVE HER and I LOVE HER PERSONALITY. She's way better than Venezuela that needs tons of make up to look "fine" and than other super hyped latinas.

agree!!!
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Del on Mon May 17, 2010 6:30 am

I love the new Miss USA!!!! I thought Oklahoma would make it but I am not sad about the result Smile But what a top 15???

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Canuck1986 on Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 am

Del wrote:I love the new Miss USA!!!! I thought Oklahoma would make it but I am not sad about the result Smile But what a top 15???

I actually like the top15 a lot. All the Vanbros girls made it (Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Oklahoma) which is definitely a first. Im not sad about Texas not making the top15 as she was nothing special to me, except with photoshop.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1114
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 6:36 am






avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Lucky on Mon May 17, 2010 7:06 am

Presentation - Great
Gown - Great
Body - Great
Personality - Great
Face - No No No
Overall impresion - Very good
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8934
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Likok on Mon May 17, 2010 7:20 am

-dbhdbhybd-t
avatar
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2731
Location : Serbia
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 7:31 am

Lucky wrote:Presentation - Great
Gown - Great
Body - Great
Personality - Great
Face - No No No
Overall impresion - Very good

I like her face very much Smile I think she is a beauty
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  bestman on Mon May 17, 2010 7:51 am

excellent choice, USA!

Very exotic and a beautiful girl!

And, I must also say that Oklahoma looked fantastic from the little I've seen this morning.
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2108
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 8:30 am

avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  barbara on Mon May 17, 2010 8:50 am

Cyly wrote:4RU-3RU-2RU-1RU-WINNER


Oklahoma wanted to be winner very much ....she was breathless Smile

yes but look how stressed out and nervous she was!
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 30
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Lucky on Mon May 17, 2010 9:02 am

Cyly wrote:
Lucky wrote:Presentation - Great
Gown - Great
Body - Great
Personality - Great
Face - No No No
Overall impresion - Very good

I like her face very much Smile I think she is a beauty

For me her face is mouse, anyway good luck to her on MU (but I donīt see her as the winner) Smile
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8934
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  (^_^) on Mon May 17, 2010 12:05 pm


(^_^)
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 801
Location : Thailand
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana MU 2008
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  (^_^) on Mon May 17, 2010 12:06 pm



(^_^)
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 801
Location : Thailand
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana MU 2008
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  (^_^) on Mon May 17, 2010 12:08 pm




(^_^)
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 801
Location : Thailand
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana MU 2008
Registration date : 2009-03-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  dayana mendoza on Mon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Rima for me is Miss Universe 2010.

I love her , she is very safe, that bridge was that? WTF. destroyed it is amazing.
Razz Cool Very Happy
avatar
dayana mendoza
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 7475
Location : Brazil
Registration date : 2008-12-29
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  scotty2hotty on Mon May 17, 2010 7:29 pm

Fox news is reporting that there could be some trouble for the new Miss USA. There are reported photos of her winning a stripping contest in 2007.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4199474/miss-usa-stripping-scandal?playlist_id=86877
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7356
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Del on Mon May 17, 2010 7:35 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Fox news is reporting that there could be some trouble for the new Miss USA. There are reported photos of her winning a stripping contest in 2007.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4199474/miss-usa-stripping-scandal?playlist_id=86877

Great, Scotty, thanks for this!!! You never fail to entertain us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bad bad Miss USA, dethrone her NOW!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  scotty2hotty on Mon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Fox news is reporting that there could be some trouble for the new Miss USA. There are reported photos of her winning a stripping contest in 2007.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4199474/miss-usa-stripping-scandal?playlist_id=86877

Great, Scotty, thanks for this!!! You never fail to entertain us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bad bad Miss USA, dethrone her NOW!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7356
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Cyly on Mon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:
Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:Fox news is reporting that there could be some trouble for the new Miss USA. There are reported photos of her winning a stripping contest in 2007.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4199474/miss-usa-stripping-scandal?playlist_id=86877

Great, Scotty, thanks for this!!! You never fail to entertain us Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bad bad Miss USA, dethrone her NOW!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink

you are so cute Del Very Happy
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Rima Fakih (USA 2010)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum