PAGEANT-MANIA

AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 pm

Sabiondo wrote:i SEE HER ONLY TOP 15 and not More... Exclamation Exclamation Suspect

And what did you think last year????? Ha ha ha ha! Sweden is always underated! Venezuela is overated. This year I can´t see Venezuela in semi at all! Sweden has big chances to make it to top 5 again!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:27 pm

New picture of Amanda!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:29 pm

Belle wrote:New picture of Amanda!



sporty yet sophisticated look.......likey!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Sabiondo on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Belle wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:i SEE HER ONLY TOP 15 and not More... Exclamation Exclamation Suspect

And what did you think last year????? Ha ha ha ha! Sweden is always underated! Venezuela is overated. This year I can´t see Venezuela in semi at all! Sweden has big chances to make it to top 5 again!

I dont say that Amanda not have big chances to make it to top 5, all the contrary Wink , but Europe is too stong this year, dont foget this.. Exclamation Exclamation

About my country.. Wink , Hannelys hae the big chanses to win the Beach Beauty comp. or the Top Model.. only see this video:





So, how is the catawalk of Amanda... Question Question
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:53 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Belle wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:i SEE HER ONLY TOP 15 and not More... Exclamation Exclamation Suspect

And what did you think last year????? Ha ha ha ha! Sweden is always underated! Venezuela is overated. This year I can´t see Venezuela in semi at all! Sweden has big chances to make it to top 5 again!

I dont say that Amanda not have big chances to make it to top 5, all the contrary Wink , but Europe is too stong this year, dont foget this.. Exclamation Exclamation

About my country.. Wink , Hannelys hae the big chanses to win the Beach Beauty comp. or the Top Model.. only see this video:





So, how is the catawalk of Amanda... Question Question

Well, you said that you only see her in top 15 not more. And that´s mean for me that you think she has no big chances to make it to top 5.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Sabiondo on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Belle wrote:
Well, you said that you only see her in top 15 not more. And that´s mean for me that you think she has no big chances to make it to top 5.

Dont no misinterpretation me, i was sid that she will be top 15 for sure, but TOP 5?? Amanda will need beat Russia, Ukraine, Croatia, Spain and Slovakia for be top 5, because the top 5 will be onlly Continental Queens.... Exclamation Exclamation
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Belle wrote:
Well, you said that you only see her in top 15 not more. And that´s mean for me that you think she has no big chances to make it to top 5.

Dont no misinterpretation me, i was sid that she will be top 15 for sure, but TOP 5?? Amanda will need beat Russia, Ukraine, Croatia, Spain and Slovakia for be top 5, because the top 5 will be onlly Continental Queens.... Exclamation Exclamation

Yes it´s though competition but right now, I only see Russia and Ukraine over Amanda. the rest not. Remember this is only prediction. Even heavy favorites as Russia nad Ukraine can dissapoint in SA. But I agree with you: it will be a HARD fight in Europe!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! Amanda Ulfdotter will NOT go to Miss World 2008!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:27 pm

One of Sweden´s biggest newspapers, Aftonbladet, says she has been FIRED as Miss World Sweden 2008 because she didn´t want to wrote a contract with them. If she should done that then she should agree with to do EVERYTHING Miss World Sweden org want she do. The problem is that one of the members in Miss World Sweden has been in JAIL because a sex crime. Then Amanda didn´t want to wrote that contract. MWS org, get angry and FIRED her! Now a new Swedish candidate will be found. But right now it seems like Sweden is without a delegate to MW 2008. More info later! Shocked Crying or Very sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Sabiondo on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:41 pm

This is a Karma for you Belle... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Anonymní on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Sabiondo wrote:This is a Karma for you Belle... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hhhhhmmm hmmmmm

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 pm

dont run guys......who knows...maybe the new girl(if the article is right) will be an upgrade....even better or stronger.....remember Xenia and Vera???

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Here´s a link to the article. Of course it´s in Swedish. Maybe you can translation this in a website on internet.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/wendela/article3324833.ab

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Sabiondo wrote:This is a Karma for you Belle... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This only prove that Sweden do bad in pageants right now because our organizations are mess and the interest is low. First MU amd now MW, need I say more? Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm

you know what..u guys need an org that will bring out the best from your country. beauties in sweden arent hard to find but the org is crap from left to right. with the right leadership and goal then anything can happen!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:18 pm

yeah.....it doesnt really need much.....just to set a goal......im really dissaponited if Amanda is really dismissed.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:21 pm

honestly belle!!! amanda's look is so MU! sexy and vixen looking. she's not Miss World type!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:23 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:you know what..u guys need an org that will bring out the best from your country. beauties in sweden arent hard to find but the org is crap from left to right. with the right leadership and goal then anything can happen!!!

Agreeeeeeeeeeed! Amen to that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:24 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:honestly belle!!! amanda's look is so MU! sexy and vixen looking. she's not Miss World type!!!

Maybe you have right. The problem is that you never know what Mrs Morley thinks. I still think Amanda should have done well in MW!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:28 pm

Belle wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:honestly belle!!! amanda's look is so MU! sexy and vixen looking. she's not Miss World type!!!

Maybe you have right. The problem is that you never know what Mrs Morley thinks. I still think Amanda should have done well in MW!

she has the last say when in comes down choosing a winner!!! but amanda really needs to go to MU next year!!! she does not belong in MW...she will get wasted!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
Belle wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:honestly belle!!! amanda's look is so MU! sexy and vixen looking. she's not Miss World type!!!

Maybe you have right. The problem is that you never know what Mrs Morley thinks. I still think Amanda should have done well in MW!

she has the last say when in comes down choosing a winner!!! but amanda really needs to go to MU next year!!! she does not belong in MW...she will get wasted!!!


SHE IS TOO POISED AND TOO SEXY THATS TRUE......SHE WOULD DO GREAT IN MU

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Sabiondo on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 pm

TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
Belle wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:honestly belle!!! amanda's look is so MU! sexy and vixen looking. she's not Miss World type!!!

Maybe you have right. The problem is that you never know what Mrs Morley thinks. I still think Amanda should have done well in MW!

she has the last say when in comes down choosing a winner!!! but amanda really needs to go to MU next year!!! she does not belong in MW...she will get wasted!!!


SHE IS TOO POISED AND TOO SEXY THATS TRUE......SHE WOULD DO GREAT IN MU


Ineded... affraid , but ther problerm is that she is too much for Patnos comp. (The Greek-Swedich franquerholdrer of MU for Sweden..¡¡¡)
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:46 pm

That Panos...........he is Grteek and all,but he is not doing a good job at all!!!!!!!!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Sabiondo on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm

TIDUS wrote:That Panos...........he is Grteek and all,but he is not doing a good job at all!!!!!!!!

Yes, because he wants that the swinsuit comp. will be abolish from MU for seend Swedich delegater again, and ther worst of case that her is a Swinsuit deseiner and one of theirs models is not other than... Helena Paparizou....¡¡¡¡¡¡ bounce :-333-:
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..¡¡¡
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Tidus on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:That Panos...........he is Grteek and all,but he is not doing a good job at all!!!!!!!!

Yes, because he wants that the swinsuit comp. will be abolish from MU for seend Swedich delegater again, and ther worst of case that her is a Swinsuit deseiner and one of theirs models is not other than... Helena Paparizou....¡¡¡¡¡¡ bounce :-333-:


Lol.......how stupid is that...???????? who does he think he is altering the MU concept?????

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: AMANDA ULFDOTTER - Miss Sweden World 2008 - not competed

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum