PAGEANT-MANIA

MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm



Last edited by TIDUS on Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Lucky on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I simply love her. She is the best!!!
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:33 pm

yeah she is growing in me too....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Anonymní on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Queen of Africa. Smile

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:55 pm

Donald Morley wrote:Queen of Africa. Smile


or potential Miss World??????? maybe.......?

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Sabiondo on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:56 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:Queen of Africa. Smile


or potential Miss World??????? maybe.......?


The titule of queen of Africa is beteewn her or the host... Exclamation Exclamation
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:Queen of Africa. Smile


or potential Miss World??????? maybe.......?


The titule of queen of Africa is beteewn her or the host... Exclamation Exclamation


i dont think Miss South Africa is that strong.....her placement in MU says nothing to me.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Lucky on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Sabiondo wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:Queen of Africa. Smile


or potential Miss World??????? maybe.......?


The titule of queen of Africa is beteewn her or the host... Exclamation Exclamation


i dont think Miss South Africa is that strong.....her placement in MU says nothing to me.

Marelize is definitely the best IMO, but how can we know what is Julia thinking about?!?

:-904-:
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:42 pm

omg!!! she's pretty. starting to grow on me!!! Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:42 pm

NOONE CAN SAY ANYTHING......ITS ALL IN JULIAS MIND AFTERALL....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:01 pm

TIDUS wrote:NOONE CAN SAY ANYTHING......ITS ALL IN JULIAS MIND AFTERALL....

i know...that sucks!!! the PRINCE should make the final decision on the coronation night!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
TIDUS wrote:NOONE CAN SAY ANYTHING......ITS ALL IN JULIAS MIND AFTERALL....

i know...that sucks!!! the PRINCE should make the final decision on the coronation night!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR UR REVIEWS BABE AFTER THE PAGEANT.... Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:06 pm

TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
TIDUS wrote:NOONE CAN SAY ANYTHING......ITS ALL IN JULIAS MIND AFTERALL....

i know...that sucks!!! the PRINCE should make the final decision on the coronation night!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR UR REVIEWS BABE AFTER THE PAGEANT.... Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

omg!!! should i be blunt or professional about it!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:15 pm

LOL........WE WANT AUTHENTIC MOMMA FEROCIAS REVIEW..!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm

TIDUS wrote:LOL........WE WANT AUTHENTIC MOMMA FEROCIAS REVIEW..!!!!!!!!!

ok!!! i have to watch the show twice before i can come up with my final review!!!

is Begum of Turkey really competing next year in MU? Question

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:22 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:
TIDUS wrote:LOL........WE WANT AUTHENTIC MOMMA FEROCIAS REVIEW..!!!!!!!!!

ok!!! i have to watch the show twice before i can come up with my final review!!!

is Begum of Turkey really competing next year in MU? Question


Yes Darling she is..... Smile

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:29 pm

omg!!! yes but im praying for her to prepare and trained rigorously! i mean hard work!!! im not playing!!! she has a long gap to better in many areas!!!

so far she's my top beauty going in to next year along with Miss Indonesia!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:32 pm

I have mix feelings for Begun....i want to see stability.......and her candids are sometimes very good, sometimes she has this next door girl look......that doesnt thrill me. Lets see Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm

i agree!!! but she has time to prepare and i mean tons of time!!! lets see how she present herself next year!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:40 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:i agree!!! but she has time to prepare and i mean tons of time!!! lets see how she present herself next year!!!


I have confidence in her........she became known to pageant world all over when we thought she was the one to represent Turkey and im sure she knows she was loved by fans....so she wont dissapoint us(i hope). Of course it all comes down to the quality of the overall group of contestants. 2008 was extremely poor...she would have probably spoted.But who knows about 2009????

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm

yes...she would have spotted this year but lets see if she can perform against the latinas!!! Idea Idea

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Del on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:02 pm

Ok, back to Miss Namibia! She's simply gorgeous!!! The same category as Miss Lithuania last year. I only hope she won't share her destiny and won't stay unnoticed!!!!
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Del wrote:Ok, back to Miss Namibia! She's simply gorgeous!!! The same category as Miss Lithuania last year. I only hope she won't share her destiny and won't stay unnoticed!!!!


same category yes. hopefully she gets noticed...

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm so confuse about her...i dont know which category she falls!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Tidus on Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:17 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:I'm so confuse about her...i dont know which category she falls!!!


in the first 2 pics she is fierce.....on the next three she is Unnur type.....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: MISS NAMIBIA 2008: Marelize Robberts

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum