PAGEANT-MANIA

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Three more wildcards






avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Cyly on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am

Sweety try to find another wildcards plllllls Laughing


btw. Thoses blondies r hot but song is soooo ...... Rolling Eyes
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 32
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 am

Cyly wrote:Sweety try to find another wildcards plllllls Laughing


btw. Thoses blondies r hot but song is soooo ...... Rolling Eyes

Well, when I'm listening to these songs, I'm more and more convinced that jury must be deaf Laughing
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Cyly on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am

Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:Sweety try to find another wildcards plllllls Laughing


btw. Thoses blondies r hot but song is soooo ...... Rolling Eyes

Well, when I'm listening to these songs, I'm more and more convinced that jury must be deaf Laughing

I cant find anything interesting on these songs scratch

Do u know the names of jury ? Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 32
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 am

Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:Sweety try to find another wildcards plllllls Laughing


btw. Thoses blondies r hot but song is soooo ...... Rolling Eyes

Well, when I'm listening to these songs, I'm more and more convinced that jury must be deaf Laughing

I cant find anything interesting on these songs scratch

Do u know the names of jury ? Very Happy Very Happy

Here are the names of jury Smile I know a few from these persons. Only from tv of course Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest_2011
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Cyly on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 am

Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:Sweety try to find another wildcards plllllls Laughing


btw. Thoses blondies r hot but song is soooo ...... Rolling Eyes

Well, when I'm listening to these songs, I'm more and more convinced that jury must be deaf Laughing

I cant find anything interesting on these songs scratch

Do u know the names of jury ? Very Happy Very Happy

Here are the names of jury Smile I know a few from these persons. Only from tv of course Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest_2011

hm, music critic, musician, songwriter, music journalist ...and they chose those songs ???? Funny


I read that It will not be final here but some ppl (maybe inside of TV ) choose band or singer who will go there ... I dont want to hear it Smile
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 32
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:Sweety try to find another wildcards plllllls Laughing


btw. Thoses blondies r hot but song is soooo ...... Rolling Eyes

Well, when I'm listening to these songs, I'm more and more convinced that jury must be deaf Laughing

I cant find anything interesting on these songs scratch

Do u know the names of jury ? Very Happy Very Happy

Here are the names of jury Smile I know a few from these persons. Only from tv of course Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_in_the_Eurovision_Song_Contest_2011

hm, music critic, musician, songwriter, music journalist ...and they chose those songs ???? Funny


I read that It will not be final here but some ppl (maybe inside of TV ) choose band or singer who will go there ... I dont want to hear it Smile

I suppose jury don't want to do strong competition for Magdalena Tul scratch
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 pm


2 fomers Eurovision 2009 finalists are tying again Smile

Yohanna - Nótt (2° place at Eurovision 2009.. can she will win finally..???)


Anastasia Prikhodko - Action
(11° in Eurovision 2009 representing Russia, but now are trying on representing her native Ukraine to back again).
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  kleftokotou on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
2 fomers Eurovision 2009 finalists are tying again Smile

Yohanna - Nótt (2° place at Eurovision 2009.. can she will win finally..???)


Anastasia Prikhodko - Action
(11° in Eurovision 2009 representing Russia, but now are trying on representing her native Ukraine to back again).
LOVED YOHANNA, HER PERFORMANCES WERE PERFECT TO THE LAST NOTE!!! HOPE SHE COMES BACK! SHE DESERVES TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!! _uydyghdysh_u
AS FOR THE OTHER GIRL..ANASTASIA AND HER SONG
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8565
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:35 pm

10th polish finalist



New song of Isis Gee (She represented Poland at ESC '08)

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Cyly on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 am

Wojtek wrote:[font=Trebuchet MS][size=18]10th polish finalist




How many finalists will u have ?? U said 5 firstly Laughing

anyway I dont like this TRASH song Laughing Better to say its not bad but its not type of music which I like
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 32
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:10th polish finalist




How many finalists will u have ?? U said 5 firstly Laughing

anyway I dont like this TRASH song Laughing Better to say its not bad but its not type of music which I like

Who knows Laughing They were announced earlier, but song wasn't available.
I like this song, but it's not eurovision type.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Cyly on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Wojtek wrote:10th polish finalist




How many finalists will u have ?? U said 5 firstly Laughing

anyway I dont like this TRASH song Laughing Better to say its not bad but its not type of music which I like

Who knows Laughing They were announced earlier, but song wasn't available.
I like this song, but it's not eurovision type.

who knows what is EU type ? I thought that Lordi r not EU type too Laughing
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 32
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Jirka on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:39 pm

^^ Lordi won because of masks and pyrotechnics Smile if they haven't had the masks they wouldn't even make it to the final Very Happy

_________________
CZECH BEAUTY TEAM FOR 2013

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

avatar
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Age : 29
Location : Havlíčkův Brod, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováčková (Česká Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Cyly on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Jirka wrote:^^ Lordi won because of masks and pyrotechnics Smile if they haven't had the masks they wouldn't even make it to the final Very Happy

realy? I think that their masks were worse than their music .....disgusting !!!! Mad
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 32
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Jirka on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Cyly wrote:
Jirka wrote:^^ Lordi won because of masks and pyrotechnics Smile if they haven't had the masks they wouldn't even make it to the final Very Happy

realy? I think that their masks were worse than their music .....disgusting !!!! Mad

audience loved their show that's why they won Wink

_________________
CZECH BEAUTY TEAM FOR 2013

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

avatar
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Age : 29
Location : Havlíčkův Brod, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováčková (Česká Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Jirka wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Jirka wrote:^^ Lordi won because of masks and pyrotechnics Smile if they haven't had the masks they wouldn't even make it to the final Very Happy

realy? I think that their masks were worse than their music .....disgusting !!!! Mad

audience loved their show that's why they won Wink

The most important that they pay attention to yourself Laughing Maybe it's a good way.

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Jirka wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Jirka wrote:^^ Lordi won because of masks and pyrotechnics Smile if they haven't had the masks they wouldn't even make it to the final Very Happy

realy? I think that their masks were worse than their music .....disgusting !!!! Mad

audience loved their show that's why they won Wink


I wonder could happen if this singer won in 2006 and not in 2008 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil




or mayber this Shocked Shocked

avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Sabiondo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 pm


Wojtek: I wonder how Poland was robbed in 2005 and 2006 by FYROM Macedonia crappy songs in the semis..??? they should make the cut on that time Sad


avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Sabiondo wrote:
Wojtek: I wonder how Poland was robbed in 2005 and 2006 by FYROM Macedonia crappy songs in the semis..??? they should make the cut on that time Sad



Exactly, I was very surprised that we didn't make the cut. Be twice in a row 11th in the semi? Well, Poland have no luck Evil or Very Mad

Pity, that there weren't two semis in 2005 or 06.
Sad
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Jirka on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Macedonia got it back in 2008 and 2009, both times 11th in semi, respectively 10th but 10th finalist was chosen bu jury Very Happy

_________________
CZECH BEAUTY TEAM FOR 2013

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

avatar
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Age : 29
Location : Havlíčkův Brod, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováčková (Česká Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Jirka wrote:Macedonia got it back in 2008 and 2009, both times 11th in semi, respectively 10th but 10th finalist was chosen bu jury Very Happy

Good luck turned away from them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25263
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Cyly wrote:
Jirka wrote:^^ Lordi won because of masks and pyrotechnics Smile if they haven't had the masks they wouldn't even make it to the final Very Happy

realy? I think that their masks were worse than their music .....disgusting !!!! Mad
STILL CAN'T DECIDE WHAT WAS WORSE THE MUSIC OR THE MASKS!
THE BEST PART OF THE ATHENS' EUROVISION WAS THIS:
Very Happy

I HAVE AN EARLY FAVORITE THIS YEAR..EVEN IF I DON'T GET ONE SINGLE WORD OF WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8565
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Jirka wrote:Macedonia got it back in 2008 and 2009, both times 11th in semi, respectively 10th but 10th finalist was chosen bu jury Very Happy

Good luck turned away from them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
OR EUROPE'S GOOD TASTE RETURNED!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8565
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Jirka on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:44 am

Yohanna was my favorite in 2009 Smile

_________________
CZECH BEAUTY TEAM FOR 2013

Miss UniverseMiss WorldMiss EarthMiss SupranationalMen Universe Model
Gabriela KratochvílováLucie KovandováMonika LeováLucie KlukaváMiroslav Kolenyak
TBDTBDTBDTBDTop 12

avatar
Jirka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2967
Age : 29
Location : Havlíčkův Brod, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Czech Miss, MU, MW, MS
Favourite Miss : Alena Šeredová (1st runner-up at Miss Czech Republic 1998, 3rd runner-up at Miss World 1998), Jitka Nováčková (Česká Miss 2011 winner)
Registration date : 2009-07-23
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2011!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum