PAGEANT-MANIA

Guessing time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guessing time

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:22 am

What year was this and who was the winner...


AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  bubbles on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:49 am

NBM2002. The winner was marisol gonzalez.
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14░50'53"N, longitude 120░54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:06 am

bubbles wrote:NBM2002. The winner was marisol gonzalez.

That's easy right. hehehe

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  bubbles on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 am

lol. yeah. i just scanned the photo, and there she is, marisol, in the upper right corner... Razz
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14░50'53"N, longitude 120░54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:57 am

bubbles wrote:lol. yeah. i just scanned the photo, and there she is, marisol, in the upper right corner... Razz

Good one.lol

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  Tidus on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:45 am

going against bubbles is going against a pageant encyclopedia!!!!!!!!! bubble's a treasure!!!!! better luck next time Penelope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  bubbles on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:59 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil
i don't remember them all, but i remember pageant contestants that i've seen on TV vividly.
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14░50'53"N, longitude 120░54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:00 am

TIDUS wrote:going against bubbles is going against a pageant encyclopedia!!!!!!!!! bubble's a treasure!!!!! better luck next time Penelope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  Tidus on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:02 am

Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:going against bubbles is going against a pageant encyclopedia!!!!!!!!! bubble's a treasure!!!!! better luck next time Penelope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL

Honey i was clueless....i was like who the fuck won????hahahhhahaha

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:03 am

TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:going against bubbles is going against a pageant encyclopedia!!!!!!!!! bubble's a treasure!!!!! better luck next time Penelope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL

Honey i was clueless....i was like who the fuck won????hahahhhahaha

But with Bubbles????? LOL

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  Tidus on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:09 am

Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:going against bubbles is going against a pageant encyclopedia!!!!!!!!! bubble's a treasure!!!!! better luck next time Penelope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL

Honey i was clueless....i was like who the fuck won????hahahhhahaha

But with Bubbles????? LOL

a LOST GAME FOR YOU......NEXT TIME IN THE TITLE ADD THIS "bubbles excluded" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 am

TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:going against bubbles is going against a pageant encyclopedia!!!!!!!!! bubble's a treasure!!!!! better luck next time Penelope Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL

Honey i was clueless....i was like who the fuck won????hahahhhahaha

But with Bubbles????? LOL

a LOST GAME FOR YOU......NEXT TIME IN THE TITLE ADD THIS "bubbles excluded" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL yeah

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guessing time

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum