PAGEANT-MANIA

can't access any of the threads...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Lucky on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:12 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:what the hell happened?

lol.......u lost the massacre of last days threads...the domain server crashed and all forum of phpbb3 went blank.......we are back on track.....5 threads payed the prize,but all revived... Very Happy

I thought i was blocked or sumthin..nevermind, i love beauty pageants..becoz i am beautiful.


are you drunk or something???? lol ..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Don´t worry, we love it too Very Happy
:-114--:
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Anonymní on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Lucky wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:what the hell happened?

lol.......u lost the massacre of last days threads...the domain server crashed and all forum of phpbb3 went blank.......we are back on track.....5 threads payed the prize,but all revived... Very Happy

I thought i was blocked or sumthin..nevermind, i love beauty pageants..becoz i am beautiful.


are you drunk or something???? lol ..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Don´t worry, we love it too Very Happy


:-114--:

Ive got no problem with that.

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Alvin wrote:
Lucky wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:what the hell happened?

lol.......u lost the massacre of last days threads...the domain server crashed and all forum of phpbb3 went blank.......we are back on track.....5 threads payed the prize,but all revived... Very Happy

I thought i was blocked or sumthin..nevermind, i love beauty pageants..becoz i am beautiful.


are you drunk or something???? lol ..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Don´t worry, we love it too Very Happy


:-114--:

Ive got no problem with that.

not the time or the place to reveal u are a sex addict....oh....did i say too much????? lol..... Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Anonymní on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:36 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
Lucky wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:what the hell happened?

lol.......u lost the massacre of last days threads...the domain server crashed and all forum of phpbb3 went blank.......we are back on track.....5 threads payed the prize,but all revived... Very Happy

I thought i was blocked or sumthin..nevermind, i love beauty pageants..becoz i am beautiful.


are you drunk or something???? lol ..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Don´t worry, we love it too Very Happy


:-114--:

Ive got no problem with that.

not the time or the place to reveal u are a sex addict....oh....did i say too much????? lol..... Laughing Laughing

That's not too much..Im more than that. Evil or Very Mad

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
Lucky wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Alvin wrote:what the hell happened?

lol.......u lost the massacre of last days threads...the domain server crashed and all forum of phpbb3 went blank.......we are back on track.....5 threads payed the prize,but all revived... Very Happy

I thought i was blocked or sumthin..nevermind, i love beauty pageants..becoz i am beautiful.


are you drunk or something???? lol ..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing



Don´t worry, we love it too Very Happy


:-114--:

Ive got no problem with that.

not the time or the place to reveal u are a sex addict....oh....did i say too much????? lol..... Laughing Laughing

That's not too much..Im more than that. Evil or Very Mad

I KNOW BUT DONT SCARE PEOPLE...LIKE THAT LOL....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: can't access any of the threads...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum