PAGEANT-MANIA

Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Del on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Sorry for the last finalist, the other girl was so pretty!

So I think it's between Marta and Justyna, I like them!

You don't like Amanda? I want her to win Smile

I don't know, she looks good, but for some reason I prefer brunette girls at Miss World. Stupid, I know! I just don't pay much attention to blondes.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Sorry for the last finalist, the other girl was so pretty!

So I think it's between Marta and Justyna, I like them!

You don't like Amanda? I want her to win Smile

I don't know, she looks good, but for some reason I prefer brunette girls at Miss World. Stupid, I know! I just don't pay much attention to blondes.

Last blonde girl from Poland at MW was in 2000, so I think it's time to send finally a nice blondie Smile
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  bestman on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 pm

I like Amanda. Can't believe some of the really beautiful girls left out of the final!

Do you have any more pics of Dayana Grobarek? She looks nice.
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2100
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Del on Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Sorry for the last finalist, the other girl was so pretty!

So I think it's between Marta and Justyna, I like them!

You don't like Amanda? I want her to win Smile

I don't know, she looks good, but for some reason I prefer brunette girls at Miss World. Stupid, I know! I just don't pay much attention to blondes.

Last blonde girl from Poland at MW was in 2000, so I think it's time to send finally a nice blondie Smile

I hope Poland will choose the best girl as winner, if dark or blonde... Hoping for a semi-final spot for your country. Like for Mexico I feel sympathy for the Polish pageant girls... Very Happy

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  darkvindak on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Kamila K and Amanda are my fav
avatar
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2122
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:58 pm

bestman wrote:I like Amanda. Can't believe some of the really beautiful girls left out of the final!

Do you have any more pics of Dayana Grobarek? She looks nice.

On other pics she doesn't look so nice Smile




avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Sorry for the last finalist, the other girl was so pretty!

So I think it's between Marta and Justyna, I like them!

You don't like Amanda? I want her to win Smile

I don't know, she looks good, but for some reason I prefer brunette girls at Miss World. Stupid, I know! I just don't pay much attention to blondes.

Last blonde girl from Poland at MW was in 2000, so I think it's time to send finally a nice blondie Smile

I hope Poland will choose the best girl as winner, if dark or blonde... Hoping for a semi-final spot for your country. Like for Mexico I feel sympathy for the Polish pageant girls... Very Happy

I guess you feel sympathy to polish girls because of Susanne Very Happy I hope also that this time Poland will choose the best girl and polish girl representing my country will make the cut Laughing Twisted Evil
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  bestman on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Wojtek wrote:
bestman wrote:I like Amanda. Can't believe some of the really beautiful girls left out of the final!

Do you have any more pics of Dayana Grobarek? She looks nice.

On other pics she doesn't look so nice Smile



Mad Mad Mad
avatar
bestman
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 2100
Location : Oslo - Norway
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Megan Young, Nicole Faria and Rochelle Strauss.
Registration date : 2008-10-25
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Del on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:08 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Sorry for the last finalist, the other girl was so pretty!

So I think it's between Marta and Justyna, I like them!

You don't like Amanda? I want her to win Smile

I don't know, she looks good, but for some reason I prefer brunette girls at Miss World. Stupid, I know! I just don't pay much attention to blondes.

Last blonde girl from Poland at MW was in 2000, so I think it's time to send finally a nice blondie Smile

I hope Poland will choose the best girl as winner, if dark or blonde... Hoping for a semi-final spot for your country. Like for Mexico I feel sympathy for the Polish pageant girls... Very Happy

I guess you feel sympathy to polish girls because of Susanne Very Happy I hope also that this time Poland will choose the best girl and polish girl representing my country will make the cut Laughing Twisted Evil

Well, Suzanna last year was a nice gift, of course! Smile But if I remember well I was one of the few who was rooting for Barbara Tartara back in 2008, I like their style and their natural beauty...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:Sorry for the last finalist, the other girl was so pretty!

So I think it's between Marta and Justyna, I like them!

You don't like Amanda? I want her to win Smile

I don't know, she looks good, but for some reason I prefer brunette girls at Miss World. Stupid, I know! I just don't pay much attention to blondes.

Last blonde girl from Poland at MW was in 2000, so I think it's time to send finally a nice blondie Smile

I hope Poland will choose the best girl as winner, if dark or blonde... Hoping for a semi-final spot for your country. Like for Mexico I feel sympathy for the Polish pageant girls... Very Happy

I guess you feel sympathy to polish girls because of Susanne Very Happy I hope also that this time Poland will choose the best girl and polish girl representing my country will make the cut Laughing Twisted Evil

Well, Suzanna last year was a nice gift, of course! Smile But if I remember well I was one of the few who was rooting for Barbara Tartara back in 2008, I like their style and their natural beauty...

Barbara? I still don't understand how she could win over beautiful Anna Tarnowska in 2007...
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Some of the finalists

Małgorzata Bieńkowska


Katarzyna Jędroszka


Justyna Karłowska


Magdalena Kołcz


Anita Kosmala


Kamila Kościuch


Last edited by Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Marta Kownierowicz


Daria Martyka


Kamila Tolasz


Amanda Warecka
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Kamila Wenderlich


Aleksandra Witkowska


Joanna Chudzińska


Ewelina Radgowska
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Jagoda Drzymalska and Aurelia Pupacz



Katarzyna Jędroszka and Marta Kownierowicz


Amanda Warecka, ? and Anita Kosmala

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Amanda Warecka


Justyna Karłowska and Ewelina Radgowska

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:54 pm



avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Aurelia Pupacz, Daria Martyka, Ewelina Radgowska, Magdalena Kołcz, Sandra Biernacka



Dayana Grobarek


Justyna Karłowska, Jagoda Drzymalska, Marta Kownierowicz

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Kamila Wenderlich, Kamila Kościuch, Anita Kosmala


Sylwia Popławska, Amanda Warecka


Magdalena Niziołek, Angelika Ogryzek, Olga Płosaj

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Cyly on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 am

Amanda Warecka is my number one now Twisted Evil
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Del on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 am

Cyly wrote:Amanda Warecka is my number one now Twisted Evil



I have to agree, she looks fabulous!!!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:Amanda Warecka is my number one now Twisted Evil



I have to agree, she looks fabulous!!!

Amanda definetely stands out! I'm delighted with her -126-6y
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Cyly on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:30 am



avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Cyly on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 am




avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Dorothy Masło

Post  Wojtek on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Miss Polonia Australia 2011 - Dorothy Masło (she advanced automatically to the final)





avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Wojtek on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Joanna Chudzińska, Kamila Wenderlich, Jagoda Drzymalska, Ewelina Radgowska, Sylwia Popławska


Magdalena Kołcz, Katarzyna Jędroszka, Jagoda Drzymalska


Marta Konierowicz, Amanda Warecka


Natalia Pelak, Marta Konierowicz, Joanna Chudzińska


Kamila Tolasz, Dayana Grobarek


Ewelina Radgowska, Angelika Ogryzek


Katarzyna Jędroszka, Kamila Tolasz, Amanda Warecka, Aleksandra Witkowska, Dayana Grobarek


Małgorzata Bieńkowska, Justyna Karłowska
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 25995
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Polski 2011 (Poland World)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum