PAGEANT-MANIA

Miss World Canada 2011

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Del on Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Yvonne Cheung


_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cyly on Mon May 16, 2011 10:45 am

Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 am

Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

WOW She's so beautiful!
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26327
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Del on Mon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Canuck1986 on Mon May 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1101
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cyly on Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Canuck1986 wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

So she thinks she can win ....?!?
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Emilie on Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

Cyly wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

So she thinks she can win ....?!?

Maybe her father will buy the crown for her?
avatar
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1147
Age : 41
Location : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cammie on Tue May 17, 2011 9:45 am

Emilie wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Canuck1986 wrote:
Del wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

I didn't choose her... Embarassed

Neither did I....but she was willing to pay the entry fee and she probably had a nice resume, so thats why she got chosen I guess....She clearly isn't suited for pageants.

So she thinks she can win ....?!?

Maybe her father will buy the crown for her?

Guys. I know she is not prettiest girl that weīve ever seen, but everybody has same right to part of pageant so please respect it and do not speculate about things that you donīt know.
avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 27
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  darkvindak on Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

I think that Andrea Glisic is Serbian Cool beside her i like Kamal Chuhan and Poonam Punni.
avatar
darkvindak
PREDICTIONIST
PREDICTIONIST

Number of posts : 2162
Location : la
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Esther on Wed May 18, 2011 1:12 pm



Interestingly, it what growth? Seems to appreciate the beauty of the spiritual above the physical ....true, as Miss World
avatar
Esther
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3804
Location : Russia
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe and Miss World
Favourite Miss : Stefania Fernandez
Registration date : 2009-04-29
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Cyly on Wed May 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Esther wrote:

Interestingly, it what growth? Seems to appreciate the beauty of the spiritual above the physical ....true, as Miss World

yeah, Miss World Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
avatar
Cyly
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 5709
Age : 33
Location : Slovakia
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2009-04-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  BogdanAndrei on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Cyly wrote:
Del wrote:Yvonne Cheung


R u kidding, right ? affraid affraid affraid

WOW She's so beautiful!


She is so ugly that she should donate her face to the Canadian Bureau of Wild Life.
avatar
BogdanAndrei
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 33
Age : 37
Registration date : 2012-02-17

https://www.facebook.com/helloadio

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  bonner on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:36 pm

just see this picture now

If she was accepted ..


do you think ill be accepted too?? Razz



avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43588
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Canuck1986 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 pm

bonner wrote:just see this picture now

If she was accepted ..


do you think ill be accepted too?? Razz






You should try. Either MW Canada or Miss Philippines...the last Miss Philippines haven't been that pretty in ME, so I think you would have chance.

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1101
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  bonner on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 am

Canuck1986 wrote:
You should try. Either MW Canada or Miss Philippines...the last Miss Philippines haven't been that pretty in ME, so I think you would have chance.

oh well i tried some pageants now for gays.. bu never with pageants for woman Laughing

i have more chance to be accepted in Canada than here Cool

im the one in the middle were gays (never went under knife or went surgeries, just take hormones)
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 43588
Age : 28
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Miss World Canada 2011

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum