PAGEANT-MANIA

The Prince Singin!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:33 am

Here's a cover of My Girl I did in 04 back in high school!!!

Enjoy and tell me what ya think? Arrow


Last edited by InFaMoUs PrInCe on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Tidus on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:41 am

excellent voice im seriously impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bravo!!!!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:50 am

omg!!! thank you!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but my voice isnt up to par now!!! its pitchy and out of tune!!! its been awhile since i practice and took lessons!!! so high school!!! but anywayz i will post more!!!

THANK YOU!!! I love you I love you I love you -101-- -101-- -102-- -102--

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Tidus on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:59 am

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:omg!!! thank you!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but my voice isnt up to par now!!! its pitchy and out of tune!!! its been awhile since i practice and took lessons!!! so high school!!! but anywayz i will post more!!!

THANK YOU!!! I love you I love you I love you -101-- -101-- -102-- -102--

ur voice seems really good my Prince.....dont be modest. i actually enjiyed it and started singing with you...lol

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:16 pm

TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:omg!!! thank you!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but my voice isnt up to par now!!! its pitchy and out of tune!!! its been awhile since i practice and took lessons!!! so high school!!! but anywayz i will post more!!!

THANK YOU!!! I love you I love you I love you -101-- -101-- -102-- -102--

ur voice seems really good my Prince.....dont be modest. i actually enjiyed it and started singing with you...lol

so he's the prince and youre the queen? OMG LOL

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Tidus on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Alvin wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:omg!!! thank you!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed but my voice isnt up to par now!!! its pitchy and out of tune!!! its been awhile since i practice and took lessons!!! so high school!!! but anywayz i will post more!!!

THANK YOU!!! I love you I love you I love you -101-- -101-- -102-- -102--

ur voice seems really good my Prince.....dont be modest. i actually enjiyed it and started singing with you...lol

so he's the prince and youre the queen? OMG LOL

lol......no honey im the queen of the damned....u can call me Akasha lol

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:22 pm

omg!!! i love that movie!!!

RIP AAliyah!!! i love u baby gurl!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Tidus on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:23 pm

InFaMoUs PrInCe wrote:omg!!! i love that movie!!!

RIP AAliyah!!! i love u baby gurl!!!

yeah.....great girl...too bad....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:24 pm

prince.. I think u should join American idol!! Great voice!!
:-110--: :-110--:

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:36 pm

here's the queen of the damned!

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Joolz wrote:prince.. I think u should join American idol!! Great voice!!
:-110--: :-110--:

omg!!! thank you Julian!!! Arrow Arrow a big No NO for me!!! Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince Singin!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum