PAGEANT-MANIA

Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 pm

The regional contests for Miss Germany 2009 have started. 23 finalist - 1 from every German federal state plus 1 representative from one of the regions north, east, south west and central Germany - will be selected during the next month. The Miss Germany 2009 final will take place as every year in January or Fabruary.

Who will be the one Kim-Valerie, Miss Germany 2008, will have to pass her crown and title to?

Kim-Valerie Vogt, Miss Germany 2008


Finalist from Bremen - Annette Bodnar, 17, 170cm



(better pics to follow)

Upcoming events:
MISS & MISTER SACHSEN - Saturday, October 4, 2008

MISS & MISTER RHEINLAND-PFALZ - Thursday, October 23, 2008

MISS & MISTER WEST GERMANY - Friday, October 31, 2008

MISS & MISTER BERLIN - Saturday, November 1, 2008

MISS & MISTER MITTELDEUTSCHLAND (CENTRAL GERMANY) - Sunday, November 2, 2008

MISS & MISTER BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG - Saturday, November 15, 2008

MISS NIEDERSACHSEN - Saturday, November 22, 2008

MISS HAMBURG - Saturday, November 22, 2008

MISS NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN - Saturday, November 29, 2008

MISS SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN - Saturday, Dezember 6, 2008

MISS T-ONLINE - Saturday, Dezember 6, 2008

MISS LR - Saturday, Dezember 13, 2008

MISS HESSEN - Saturday, January 10, 2009

MISS NORTH GERMANY - Saturday, Januar 10, 2009

MISS MECKLENBURG-VORPOMMERN - Saturday, January 10, 2009

MISS SAARLAND - Saturday, January 17, 2009


Last edited by Del on Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 am; edited 8 times in total
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:00 pm

we will stay tuned Del...thanks for this updates and for those to come in advance!!!! kisses

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  bubbles on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:06 pm



FIERCE!

(is this the pageant that natascha borger won in 2002? i remember her sash looks like that tricolor sash)
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14°50'53"N, longitude 120°54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:29 am

bubbles wrote:FIERCE!

(is this the pageant that natascha borger won in 2002? i remember her sash looks like that tricolor sash)

No, Natascha Börger won the title Miss Deutschland. The organization was franchise holder of Miss Universe, Miss Earth and Miss International at this time. Natascha was sent to MU, as we all know. Last year they lost the MU franchise and got the Miss World franchise instead. The winner's title is Miss World Deutschland now.

Miss Germany is another contest, the winner or one of the ru's was usually sent to Miss World, until they lost the franchise 2007. Now the organization is sending their representatives to minor international pageants such as Miss Hawaiian Tropic or Miss Young international. But the national contest itself has a good level and is always very well organized. All finalists have to pass a training at a beauty camp in Egypt
.
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:53 am

beauty camp? wow.....thats unique,i love the idea.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 am

TIDUS wrote:beauty camp? wow.....thats unique,i love the idea.

Sounds worse than it is Wink There's no military drill etc... I will keep you up to date and post some pics later.
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:01 am

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:beauty camp? wow.....thats unique,i love the idea.

Sounds worse than it is Wink There's no military drill etc... I will keep you up to date and post some pics later.


thanks del.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:38 am

Miss Sachsen 2009 is Monique Krauss-Sziedat, 27 year old paramedic from Chemnitz.



here being crowned by Kim-Valerie Voigt, Miss Germany 2008.


Mr. Sachsen 2009 is David Wolf, 23



something more:



Last edited by Del on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 am




not fond of the guy but i like her here!!!!!!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:13 am

Update: The Miss Germany Camp will take place in Ras Al Khaimah (United Arab Emirates) from Jan. 28 to Feb. 7, 2009 followed by a week of intense training in Germany at the Europa Park Rust. The grand final of Miss Germany 2009 will be held on Saturday, February 14.
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:21 am

I WONDER WHAT THE CAMP TRAINING CONSISTS OF...SOME PHYSICAL TRAINING OF COURSE WILL BE INCLUDED I GUESS,BUT IN NORMAL TERMS. i THINK THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND A NICE IDEA,CAUSE IT BONDS THE GIRLS MORE,BOTTOM LINE.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 am

TIDUS wrote:I WONDER WHAT THE CAMP TRAINING CONSISTS OF...SOME PHYSICAL TRAINING OF COURSE WILL BE INCLUDED I GUESS,BUT IN NORMAL TERMS. i THINK THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND A NICE IDEA,CAUSE IT BONDS THE GIRLS MORE,BOTTOM LINE.

I think this is the main issue. They have to attend different social events and they make the official photos there as in Germany it is freezing cold in January... The true training, catwalk, presenting etc. they do during their week here in Germany.
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 am

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:I WONDER WHAT THE CAMP TRAINING CONSISTS OF...SOME PHYSICAL TRAINING OF COURSE WILL BE INCLUDED I GUESS,BUT IN NORMAL TERMS. i THINK THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND A NICE IDEA,CAUSE IT BONDS THE GIRLS MORE,BOTTOM LINE.

I think this is the main issue. They have to attend different social events and they make the official photos there as in Germany it is freezing cold in January... The true training, catwalk, presenting etc. they do during their week here in Germany.


yeah...and i havent heard of another country doing it......seriously i like the idea of a short period beauty camp. i wish this concept could be adopted by other countries too.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:24 am

TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:I WONDER WHAT THE CAMP TRAINING CONSISTS OF...SOME PHYSICAL TRAINING OF COURSE WILL BE INCLUDED I GUESS,BUT IN NORMAL TERMS. i THINK THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND A NICE IDEA,CAUSE IT BONDS THE GIRLS MORE,BOTTOM LINE.

I think this is the main issue. They have to attend different social events and they make the official photos there as in Germany it is freezing cold in January... The true training, catwalk, presenting etc. they do during their week here in Germany.


yeah...and i havent heard of another country doing it......seriously i like the idea of a short period beauty camp. i wish this concept could be adopted by other countries too.

Czech Republic is doing something siilar. The Czech Miss contenders 2008 went to Las Vegas. Maybe Vero can tell us something more...
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Lucky on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:49 am

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:I WONDER WHAT THE CAMP TRAINING CONSISTS OF...SOME PHYSICAL TRAINING OF COURSE WILL BE INCLUDED I GUESS,BUT IN NORMAL TERMS. i THINK THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND A NICE IDEA,CAUSE IT BONDS THE GIRLS MORE,BOTTOM LINE.

I think this is the main issue. They have to attend different social events and they make the official photos there as in Germany it is freezing cold in January... The true training, catwalk, presenting etc. they do during their week here in Germany.


yeah...and i havent heard of another country doing it......seriously i like the idea of a short period beauty camp. i wish this concept could be adopted by other countries too.

Czech Republic is doing something siilar. The Czech Miss contenders 2008 went to Las Vegas. Maybe Vero can tell us something more...

Yes, the contestants of Miss Czech Rep. were in Las Vegas and the contestants of Česká Miss were in Thailand Smile
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:02 pm

i love the idea.......come on star hellas wake up.....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Gloria Bormann, 17, 171 cm, was crowned Miss Rheinland-Pfalz last Thursday, Oct 23 and will now participate in the Miss Germany final next February.


_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:14 am

Yassaman Hahn, 20, 173cm, was crowned Miss Berlin last Saturday, November 1st.



Last edited by Del on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 am

Valerie Sigg, 20, 177cm, from Minden will compete as Miss Westdeutschland in the grand Miss Germany final next February 14. She was crowned last Friday.




Something more:



Last edited by Del on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:40 am

Yassaman Hahn looks really good. i wish we could see soon more fo her. Gloria seems she needs to tone this body a bit.....

thanks Del for the constant updates. Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:48 pm

Lisa Beschel, 20, 175cm, from Jena was crowned Miss Mitteldeutschland last Sunday.



Sorry for the bad quality picture...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Del wrote:Lisa Beschel, 20, 175cm, from Jena was crowned Miss Mitteldeutschland last Sunday.



Sorry for the bad quality picture...

NO WORRY DEL,IM GLAD FOR YOUR UPDATES.

DO WE HAVE ANY INFO ON MR Mitteldeutschland ?

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:54 pm

New pics of Annette Bodnar, Miss Bremen 2009:



She could be a true favorite IMO...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Del on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:Lisa Beschel, 20, 175cm, from Jena was crowned Miss Mitteldeutschland last Sunday.



Sorry for the bad quality picture...

NO WORRY DEL,IM GLAD FOR YOUR UPDATES.

DO WE HAVE ANY INFO ON MR Mitteldeutschland ?


His name is René Hofmann. He stand 1.83m and will compete in the Mr. Germany final next December 13...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Tidus on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Del wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Del wrote:Lisa Beschel, 20, 175cm, from Jena was crowned Miss Mitteldeutschland last Sunday.



Sorry for the bad quality picture...

NO WORRY DEL,IM GLAD FOR YOUR UPDATES.

DO WE HAVE ANY INFO ON MR Mitteldeutschland ?


His name is René Hofmann. He stand 1.83m and will compete in the Mr. Germany final next December 13...

THANKS DEL HE SEEMS GREAT.

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Doris Schmidts - Miss Germany 2009

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum