PAGEANT-MANIA

::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:46 pm


Sweden, Germany and Hungary! Good luck Fanny!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 pm

The ones who impress most on me are ROMANIA, Tanzania, Botswana. Dissapointments for me are Venezuela, Greece, Czech Republic and Mexico.

Switzerland is beautiful, but too short. Look how short she´s beside Sweden, Venezuela and Korea.


Now I don't think Fanny is ugly but not the most beautiful either. But I think she can be the blonde ME looking for. She's very natural and very TALL.

Just my opinions. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Sabiondo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:52 am

Biggest short of Sweden, Germany, Hungary and Venezuela:

avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Sabiondo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:10 am

THE FIRST FAVORITES OF OPMB BEAUTIES.COM


Today the majority of candidates came to Manila (Miss Earth 2008) The girls arrived with nothing disorderly and some makeup, few who managed to highlight the front of the lens, that we were there this detail to each front by front, the outstanding in This first day of competition were:



BRAZIL - Tatiane Alves
A pleasant surprise, this very beautiful woman in person, we believe it has everything needed to triundar during the month.



PERU - Giuliana Zevallos
Wow, this is a totally top model, very tall and spindly, cute with us, everyone's favorite face there.



VENEZUELA - Daniela Torrealba
She is a barbie, a very nice girl, beautiful and very natural, funny and friendly. is a heaven.



SPAIN - Adriana Reverón
Wow,this is a great woman, exhuberate and sexy, she is to crown. eye with her.



ROMANIA - Ruxandra Popa
WOW talk to play, that some eyes hallucinations, all we stayed wow, very beautiful.



CZECH REPUBLIC - Hana Svobodová
her face is usually the best of all, a girl very natural and easy.



TANZANIA - Miriam Odemba
WOW, one of the best black, espectacular woman, girl with attitude.



PHILIPHINES - Karla Paula Henry
The hostess came up, very cute and charismatic, she is top4 material.



BOSTWANA - Nametso Ngwako
Beautiful black and too cute, very hospitable with the other girls, simple and beautiful.



SWITZERLAND - Nasanin Nuri
WOW, it really is a living doll, nice and helpful with us, top4.



POLAND - Karolina Filipkowska
The sweeter than all, a sweet smile and wonderful eyes, she is very charming.
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ˇˇˇ
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:11 am

Sabiondo wrote:Biggest short of Sweden, Germany, Hungary and Venezuela:


Venezuela and Germany looks scary, and Hungary very old!

Sweden is the clear standout in this picture.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:17 am

Sabiondo wrote: THE FIRST FAVORITES OF OPMB BEAUTIES.COM


Today the majority of candidates came to Manila (Miss Earth 2008) The girls arrived with nothing disorderly and some makeup, few who managed to highlight the front of the lens, that we were there this detail to each front by front, the outstanding in This first day of competition were:



BRAZIL - Tatiane Alves
A pleasant surprise, this very beautiful woman in person, we believe it has everything needed to triundar during the month.





PERU - Giuliana Zevallos
Wow, this is a totally top model, very tall and spindly, cute with us, everyone's favorite face there.



VENEZUELA - Daniela Torrealba
She is a barbie, a very nice girl, beautiful and very natural, funny and friendly. is a heaven.



SPAIN - Adriana Reverón
Wow,this is a great woman, exhuberate and sexy, she is to crown. eye with her.



ROMANIA - Ruxandra Popa
WOW talk to play, that some eyes hallucinations, all we stayed wow, very beautiful.



CZECH REPUBLIC - Hana Svobodová
her face is usually the best of all, a girl very natural and easy.



TANZANIA - Miriam Odemba
WOW, one of the best black, espectacular woman, girl with attitude.



PHILIPHINES - Karla Paula Henry
The hostess came up, very cute and charismatic, she is top4 material.



BOSTWANA - Nametso Ngwako
Beautiful black and too cute, very hospitable with the other girls, simple and beautiful.



SWITZERLAND - Nasanin Nuri
WOW, it really is a living doll, nice and helpful with us, top4.



POLAND - Karolina Filipkowska
The sweeter than all, a sweet smile and wonderful eyes, she is very charming.

Sweden should have been in the list. Venezeuela is not beautiful, she's just scary. Czech R and Poland are just normal and boring ladies. Nothing special at all. Switzerland is beautiful but too short. I do't think she will make the cut ot maybe just top 16.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  bubbles on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:36 am

hmmm, venezuela reminds me of barbara palacios... she's not on my list though, so i'm not expecting much from her.
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14°50'53"N, longitude 120°54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Lucky on Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:55 am

bubbles wrote:hmmm, venezuela reminds me of barbara palacios... she's not on my list though, so i'm not expecting much from her.

I agree, not my type No
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  MUTZ on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 am

Lucky, I really like Sweden as well, I think that she will do well with her height and stunning face, although there is a general convention that blondes are not favorites in Miss Earth.... I think she could get far. Very Happy Very Happy
About Miss Venezuela, I think that these pictures don't do her justice because her make up is a bit strong but underneath she has very strong and beautiful facial feautres. I wish she would tone back the dark mascara and strong make up. Sad
I actually like Hungary because she looks different but she is a little too plain here.
But let us give time to all the candidates, time for them to blossom. Smile

MUTZ
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  MUTZ on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:51 am

THanks Juicy for embedding Miriam' video! She is so perky and full of personality!!! Thank you!! :@667@@:

MUTZ
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Lucky on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:53 am

MUTZ wrote:THanks Juicy for embedding Miriam' video! She is so perky and full of personality!!! Thank you!! :@667@@:

It´s wasn´t me Smile Maybe bubbles or Tidus Smile
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Lucky on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 am

More pics of the contestants (source: OPMB)

avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 am

juicy_fruit146 wrote:

SHES HOT

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 am



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Lucky on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm

:-HBM-: :-HBM-: :-HBM-:

The candidate from Puerto Rico, Natalie Cuevas, cannot compete because she was not able to find a sponsor to cover her airfare (blame her national director for not helping her!)

Source: Critical beauty
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8928
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Lucky wrote::-HBM-: :-HBM-: :-HBM-:

The candidate from Puerto Rico, Natalie Cuevas, cannot compete because she was not able to find a sponsor to cover her airfare (blame her national director for not helping her!)

Source: Critical beauty


unbelieveable.......if it was ingrid she would have got hersef already 200000 from the minister of tourism.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 pm

mexico


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Anonymní on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Where on OPMB is the list with their favourites?

Anonymní
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:11 pm


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 pm


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 pm


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:43 am


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 am


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Tidus on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:27 am


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: ::: Miss Earth 2008 - LIVE UPDATES :::

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum