PAGEANT-MANIA

OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Tidus on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:26 pm





credits to :miss mexico everywhere on voy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

excelentes fotos

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:56 am

LAURA ZUĐIGA...REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008...VAMOS PRECIOSA TU PUEDES CON LA SIGUIENTE CORONA EN MISS INTERNACIONAL...SERA TUYA :-108--:

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Tidus on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 am

EDUVIL wrote:LAURA ZUĐIGA...REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008...VAMOS PRECIOSA TU PUEDES CON LA SIGUIENTE CORONA EN MISS INTERNACIONAL...SERA TUYA :-108--:


the title is hers!!!! im rooting for her! :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-110--: :-110--: :-110--: :-110--:

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:28 am

she looks super dear. now a question ....and u ll answer me with ur heart....who would u prefer to win the first miss mundo for mexico.....Anagabi or Perla??????

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  AnonymnÝ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:31 am

TIDUS wrote:she looks super dear. now a question ....and u ll answer me with ur heart....who would u prefer to win the first miss mundo for mexico.....Anagabi or Perla??????

First Anagaby then Perla... a BACK TO BACK... LOL LOL LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Heyyy, but this is a thread for Laura, Miss Mexico International so this question don┤t belong here Razz

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 am

EDDY wrote:
TIDUS wrote:she looks super dear. now a question ....and u ll answer me with ur heart....who would u prefer to win the first miss mundo for mexico.....Anagabi or Perla??????

First Anagaby then Perla... a BACK TO BACK... LOL LOL LOL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Heyyy, but this is a thread for Laura, Miss Mexico International so this question don┤t belong here Razz

u want it all.....as a result u ll get zero....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Twisted Evil

just kidding, to both good luck, i wouldnt mind at all(but i prefer Perla....to be honest)



Laura for miss international 2009!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Sabiondo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:41 am

On Karla Carrillo, i dont have any hopes on her for 2 reazons:

1║- She looks as the sister of Srta Colombia 2008..íí
2║- Lupita was chossen her as try to copy my Dayana (Blond hair & Green eyes), the MOU. dont repeat stlys winners.
avatar
Sabiondo
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 8450
Age : 27
Location : From Venezuela to Russia..ííí
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Dayana Mendoza , Carolina Izack & Oxana Fedorova
Registration date : 2008-08-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Tidus on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 am

Sabiondo wrote:On Karla Carrillo, i dont have any hopes on her for 2 reazons:

1║- She looks as the sister of Srta Colombia 2008..íí DISAGREE,kARLA IS WAY BETTER.
2║- Lupita was chossen her as try to copy my Dayana (Blond hair & Green eyes), the MOU. dont repeat stlys winners.AGREE,SOMETIMES SHE LOOKS LIKE DAYANA.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  AnonymnÝ on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:49 am

TIDUS wrote:
EDUVIL wrote:LAURA ZUĐIGA...REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008...VAMOS PRECIOSA TU PUEDES CON LA SIGUIENTE CORONA EN MISS INTERNACIONAL...SERA TUYA :-108--:


the title is hers!!!! im rooting for her! :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-114--: :-110--: :-110--: :-110--: :-110--:


And now that passes

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL GALLERY OF LAURA Z┌ĐIGA / MEXICO INTERNATIONAL 2009 - REINA HISPANOAMERICANA 2008

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum