PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun May 11, 2014 4:19 pm

1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sun May 11, 2014 4:59 pm

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Sun May 11, 2014 10:13 pm

Wojtek wrote:3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.

Sorry to hear that. In Germany every one is happy that Austria won, well maybe except some few grudgers! It was a fair contest!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Sun May 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Wojtek wrote:We should be thankful to jury, 5th place in televoting and only 13rd from jury. Fantastic!  Rolling Eyes Anyway, I'm happy with overall 14th place, I didn't expect more and I'm sick and tired of complaining polish people all over facebook and other webpages that ESC is a shit and we shouldn't participate there  Rolling Eyes 


I agree 100% with the jury top 10!!! In a slightly different order maybe...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 4:02 am

Wojtek wrote:1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people everywhere!!


Last edited by kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Mon May 12, 2014 8:38 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people are everywhere!!
Mainly Israel. Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song. However it prroves one more time that rock usually doesn't do well at ESC... I said USUALLY.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 am

Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....
It was not brilliant but certainly better that Romania that placed much higher!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Milka on Mon May 12, 2014 9:34 am

1 minute video of two of the guys from Softengine going back to school today
See, how great. 11th place and we finns act like it's victory  cheers 


http://yle.fi/uutiset/softengine_otettiin_riemulla_vastaan_seinajoen_lukiossa/7235319

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3039
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 am

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:We should be thankful to jury, 5th place in televoting and only 13rd from jury. Fantastic!  Rolling Eyes Anyway, I'm happy with overall 14th place, I didn't expect more and I'm sick and tired of complaining polish people all over facebook and other webpages that ESC is a shit and we shouldn't participate there  Rolling Eyes 


I agree 100% with the jury top 10!!! In a slightly different order maybe...

I don't, Malta and Azerbaijan? Noo, they deserved places under 20th all the way for me.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 12, 2014 10:40 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people everywhere!!

It's not about being bad, many polish people are just still not opened for people, who are different than others. Even some polish political parties are disgusted by Conchita's winning. People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc.  Rolling Eyes Oh well, I'm trying to avoid reading opinions about Conchita in polish media. There is one advantage - at least popularity of ESC is wayyy bigger than last many years here in Poland because of Conchita and Donatan&Cleo. ESC revived here.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....
It was not brilliant but certainly better that Romania that placed much higher!

For me Italy was just ok, I liked it more than at the beginning but I wouldn't judge it higher than about 20th place as well.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....
It was not brilliant but certainly better that Romania that placed much higher!

For me Italy was just ok, I liked it more than at the beginning but I wouldn't judge it higher than about 20th place as well.
 Shocked  Really? I loved the way she owned the stage! Still can't get over Romania's ridiculous staging!!! clown 
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Mon May 12, 2014 11:29 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....
It was not brilliant but certainly better that Romania that placed much higher!

For me Italy was just ok, I liked it more than at the beginning but I wouldn't judge it higher than about 20th place as well.
 Shocked  Really? I loved the way she owned the stage! Still  can't get over Romania's ridiculous staging!!! clown 

You liked how she exhibited her p*** to the audience??? Almost everyone in Italy felt embarrassed by her performance... But I didn't like Romania either...

But hey, that's the way it goes, if you want to succeed you have to bring something that everyone likes. At least Romania's act is popular in Europe. No one knows Emma Marrone outside Italy. She gives me the same feeling I had when Gracia participated for Germany like 9 years ago and landed last. Emma was lucky. (I admit that Emma at least has a voice...)

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Mon May 12, 2014 11:34 am

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people everywhere!!

It's not about being bad, many polish people are just still not opened for people, who are different than others. Even some polish political parties are disgusted by Conchita's winning. People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc.  Rolling Eyes Oh well, I'm trying to avoid reading opinions about Conchita in polish media. There is one advantage - at least popularity of ESC is wayyy bigger than last many years here in Poland because of Conchita and Donatan&Cleo. ESC revived here.

OUCH! That's what the Catholic Church does to people's minds... I was surprised about the reactions in Italy, I would have expected worse.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 11:34 am

Del wrote:...
You liked how she exhibited her p*** to the audience??? ...
I want to believe that it was an... accident!!  
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Mon May 12, 2014 11:35 am

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:We should be thankful to jury, 5th place in televoting and only 13rd from jury. Fantastic!  Rolling Eyes Anyway, I'm happy with overall 14th place, I didn't expect more and I'm sick and tired of complaining polish people all over facebook and other webpages that ESC is a shit and we shouldn't participate there  Rolling Eyes 


I agree 100% with the jury top 10!!! In a slightly different order maybe...

I don't, Malta and Azerbaijan? Noo, they deserved places under 20th all the way for me.

I liked both of them very much! I wish Switzerland could be in, too. But it's only a top 10...

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 12, 2014 11:39 am

Wojtek wrote:.... People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc. ...[/size][/font]
That's scary.... really!!  Shocked 
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 12, 2014 11:45 am

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:1. I can't believe that Greece was only 20th!
2. I can't believe that Israel was only 15th in the 2nd semi-final and only Georgia was worse!
3. I can't believe that polish people can be so full of hate, sarcastic and intolerant to people like Conchita. It's so hard to read facebook today or other polish webpages. Everywhere are statements insulting and ridiculing her. Everywhere. I'm thrilled because of it.
I agree with 1 and 2!! Israel, Greece and Italy should be upset with the result! Conchita is loved here, she got our 12 after all! Her winning moment really touched me (and most Greeks), only a few sarcastic comments here and there but I guess you can find bad people everywhere!!

It's not about being bad, many polish people are just still not opened for people, who are different than others. Even some polish political parties are disgusted by Conchita's winning. People call her a "monstrum", say that we should kill IT to prevent the proliferation of such creatures etc.  Rolling Eyes Oh well, I'm trying to avoid reading opinions about Conchita in polish media. There is one advantage - at least popularity of ESC is wayyy bigger than last many years here in Poland because of Conchita and Donatan&Cleo. ESC revived here.

OUCH! That's what the Catholic Church does to people's minds...

I agree, polish minds are "childrens" of radical Catholic school and that's the effects.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 12, 2014 11:48 am

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...Italy was crap, that was my opinion from the very first moment I heard that song....
It was not brilliant but certainly better that Romania that placed much higher!

For me Italy was just ok, I liked it more than at the beginning but I wouldn't judge it higher than about 20th place as well.
 Shocked  Really? I loved the way she owned the stage! Still  can't get over Romania's ridiculous staging!!! clown 

I don't like the song. Romania is Romania, even "dracula" Cesar was 13th last year  Wink 
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26654
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Mon May 12, 2014 12:05 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...
You liked how she exhibited her p*** to the audience??? ...
I want to believe that it was an... accident!!  

I watched her rehearsals and I think she was looking for the most efficient way to do so... I'm glad she decided not to crawl on the stage! Laughing 

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Mon May 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Del wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
Del wrote:...
You liked how she exhibited her p*** to the audience??? ...
I want to believe that it was an... accident!!  

I watched her rehearsals and I think she was looking for the most efficient way to do so... I'm glad she decided not to crawl on the stage! Laughing 

oops, she did it...  Embarassed  the livestream didn't work so well.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 10:34 am

My wish for the future - I want to see Edyta Górniak representing Poland at the Eurovision stage once again  -yhu-  -beg-
In such a powerful ballad like this one  I love you 
Btw. Edyta's latest performance - 'To nie ja' 20 years later   -t6y- 



Last edited by NiKa on Wed May 14, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
-8347yr-     -8347yr-
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5371
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Del on Wed May 14, 2014 10:41 am

If there was a wish list for ESC 2015, Helene Fischer would probably lead this. She has sooo many fans in Germany and there are voices who want to see her at ESC (she was the one who presented the votes last Saturday night). Personally, I'm not a fan...


_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8165
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 am

NiKa wrote:
My wish for the future - I want to see Edyta Górniak representing Poland at the Eurovision stage once again  -yhu-  -beg-
....
I second that!!!  -ewq-F 
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

from oikotimes

Post  kleftokotou on Wed May 14, 2014 12:08 pm

TURKEY NOT RETURNING TO EUROVISION

Despite the rumors of Turkey’s return to Eurovision Song Contest, Volkan Bozkir, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee in the Turkish Parliament, announced today during a press conference, that Turkey will not return to Eurovision anymore.
Turkey will not be returning to the contest after refusing to show the contest last year due to a kiss between Krista Siegfrids and a backing singer in Finland’s 2013 performance, and now Conchita Wurst’s victory closes the door of Eurovision for Turkey.
In 2013 Turkey created Turkvision, which is similiar to Eurovision, but ONLY Turkic nations are allowed to participate. Azerbaijan won in 2013. What a Face 
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8828
Age : 41
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 - AUSTRIA WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum