PAGEANT-MANIA

!!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 pm


_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 pm

for me the top 16 is great, Im glad that Miss Greece is not there, I didn't like her 'beauty'

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:37 pm

sodoi wrote:for me the top 16 is great, Im glad that Miss Greece is not there, I didn't like her 'beauty'


she is not Miss Earth Material....i doubt she is any pageant material....!

im really excited guys we got 11/16 on the list while global beauties got 9/11. not bad for our start ha??

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  barbara on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:38 pm

at least ME confirmed again that the only thing that counts IS THE SASH FACTOR not the real beauty!
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 30
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 pm

barbara wrote:at least ME confirmed again that the only thing that counts IS THE SASH FACTOR not the real beauty!

true.......im sorry for Slovakia and kosovo....i think they deserved to be up there competing. but its the sash.....and so many others we dont know.....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 pm

TOP 8:

1) SPAIN
2) BRAZIL
3) TANZANIA
4) PHILIPPINES
5) VENEZUELA
6) COLOMBIA
7) MEXICO
Cool SWITZERLAND

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Donald Morley wrote:TOP 8:

1) SPAIN
2) BRAZIL
3) TANZANIA
4) PHILIPPINES
5) VENEZUELA
6) COLOMBIA
7) MEXICO
Cool SWITZERLAND

Go Spain!!!!!!! Go Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Tanzania!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:TOP 8:

1) SPAIN
2) BRAZIL
3) TANZANIA
4) PHILIPPINES
5) VENEZUELA
6) COLOMBIA
7) MEXICO
Cool SWITZERLAND

Go Spain!!!!!!! Go Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Tanzania!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

by the way this Switzerland is so....Miss Earth type....dont u think???

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 pm

My whole TOP 4 is in! Very Happy

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  barbara on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:47 pm

FINAL 8:

MEXICO only because of sash!
SPAIN
BRAZIL
TANZANIA
PHILIPPINES
VENEZUELA only because of sash!
COLOMBIA only because of sash!
SWITZERLAND


Last edited by barbara on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 30
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Donald Morley wrote:My whole TOP 4 is in! Very Happy
the WHOLE forums TOP 5 IS IN FOR GODS SHAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:49 pm

TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:My whole TOP 4 is in! Very Happy
the WHOLE forums TOP 5 IS IN FOR GODS SHAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EXCEPT ROMANIA,

SPAIN ,BRAZIL.PHILIPPINES,TANZANIA ARE IN!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:50 pm

barbara wrote:FINAL 8:

MEXICO only because of sash!
SPAIN
BRAZIL
TANZANIA
PHILIPPINES
VENEZUELA only because of sash!
COLOMBIA only because of sash!
SWITZERLAND

I like Mexico & Colombia.

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  barbara on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm

TIDUS wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:My whole TOP 4 is in! Very Happy
the WHOLE forums TOP 5 IS IN FOR GODS SHAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EXCEPT ROMANIA,

SPAIN ,BRAZIL.PHILIPPINES,TANZANIA ARE IN!

tanzania is shit, but i guess she will be in the top 4 because she is a black girl
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 30
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Barbara looks angry...

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Donald Morley wrote:
barbara wrote:FINAL 8:

MEXICO only because of sash!
SPAIN
BRAZIL
TANZANIA
PHILIPPINES
VENEZUELA only because of sash!
COLOMBIA only because of sash!
SWITZERLAND

I like Mexico & Colombia.

MEXICO AND ESPANA FOR ME.......COLOMBIA IS WAY TO ORDINARY FOR ME......LETS SEE...!!!!!!! I DOUBT IT WILL BE TANZANIA BASED ON THE MISS EARTH HISTORY.......DO U THINK WE CAN HAVE A FIRST DONALD?

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Donald Morley wrote:Barbara looks angry...

WELL ALTHOUGH I DISAGREE ON TANZANIA....BARBARA HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE UNGRY.....

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Antonio on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:53 pm

barbara wrote:FINAL 8:

MEXICO only because of sash!
SPAIN
BRAZIL
TANZANIA
PHILIPPINES
VENEZUELA only because of sash!
COLOMBIA only because of sash!
SWITZERLAND

Hey! Misses Venezuela and Colombia were great in their presentations. Although I must admit that they are not extremely beautiful.
avatar
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 365
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Antonio on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 pm

barbara wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
TIDUS wrote:
Donald Morley wrote:My whole TOP 4 is in! Very Happy
the WHOLE forums TOP 5 IS IN FOR GODS SHAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

EXCEPT ROMANIA,

SPAIN ,BRAZIL.PHILIPPINES,TANZANIA ARE IN!

tanzania is shit, but i guess she will be in the top 4 because she is a black girl

You're really angry.
avatar
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 365
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Tidus on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:56 pm

Antonio wrote:
barbara wrote:FINAL 8:

MEXICO only because of sash!
SPAIN
BRAZIL
TANZANIA
PHILIPPINES
VENEZUELA only because of sash!
COLOMBIA only because of sash!
SWITZERLAND

Hey! Misses Venezuela and Colombia were great in their presentations. Although I must admit that they are not extremely beautiful.

AND MEXICO HAS A SUPERB BODY AND THEY COMPETED IN SWIMSUIT....."BEST IN SWIMSUIT" IS HARD TO LOSE.

Tanzania is gona be in the top 4.......im sure.....she is the last black beauty standing!

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Antonio on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:56 pm

I also hate it when they cry injustice when there is no black semifinalist. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 365
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:57 pm

I just hope Venezuela won't be in TOP 4 for 4th time...

I got: 9/16, 4/8 (7/8 )

My whole TOP 4 is in: Brazil, Spain, Tanzania, Philippines.

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  barbara on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:59 pm

at least i hope spain or brazil will take it :!
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 30
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Antonio on Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:59 pm

I got 11/16 and 5/8.
avatar
Antonio
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 365
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Ruffa Gutierrez
Registration date : 2008-10-30
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  barbara on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:00 pm

Donald Morley wrote:
My whole TOP 4 is in: Brazil, Spain, Tanzania, Philippines.

same here
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 30
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: !!! MISS EARTH 2008 - THE GRAND FINAL - PHILIPPINES WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum