PAGEANT-MANIA

♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ♕ MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COVERAGE -Venezuela won ♕

Post  Likok on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:03 pm

WTF  Shocked Shocked Shocked VENEZUELA win?-vxcd3- -vxcd3- -vxcd3- -vxcd3- -hy6- -hy6- -hy6- -hy6- -dbhdbhybd-t Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Likok
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 2649
Registration date : 2009-07-06
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 am

I avoided facebook and the internet all day to watch the pageant on delay tonight for this???
Top 16 a mess except for a few....I was happy for Switzerland, USA, Brazil, Great Britain, Spain, Ukraine, Dominican Republic. No surprise Philippines won fan vote. I was surprised that Italy, Russia, and Israel did not place.  I HATED the music for the swimsuit competition, the lead singer acted like he was having a seizure.
Why don't they change the name of the pageant to the Miss USA/Venezuela/Puerto Rico pageant and just rotate the crown between these 3 countries?
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7252
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Del on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:18 am

scotty2hotty wrote:I avoided facebook and the internet all day to watch the pageant on delay tonight for this???
Top 16 a mess except for a few....I was happy for Switzerland, USA, Brazil, Great Britain, Spain, Ukraine, Dominican Republic. No surprise Philippines won fan vote. I was surprised that Italy, Russia, and Israel did not place.  I HATED the music for the swimsuit competition, the lead singer acted like he was having a seizure.
Why don't they change the name of the pageant to the Miss USA/Venezuela/Puerto Rico pageant and just rotate the crown between these 3 countries?
They need some background dancers... and someone to finance their party!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8163
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  scotty2hotty on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:30 am

Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:I avoided facebook and the internet all day to watch the pageant on delay tonight for this???
They need some background dancers... and someone to finance their party!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
LOL!!!! You are probably right! I doubt the Miss Universe pageant will be invited back to Russia anytime soon! I still can't believe this. Venezuela didn't even answer her question! He specifically asked what her fear was and how she would conquer it and she gave a very general answer. For me, this goes down in history as one of the worst editions of the pageant.
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7252
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Sebastin on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 am

It was impossible for me to avoid the Internet since I had Homework to do. I ended up watching the pageant through some live stream. Overall, I thought it was a good pageant. The openings were great. I loved how they paid a homage to the previous introductions of the past.

I was sad that Poland, (sheds a tear), France and Israel missed the cut....but hey it happens.

I feel like most of the delegates all made it on their own merits. Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Ecuador gave solid preliminary performances and that is why they made the cut.

I'm glad Indonesia placed!!
Ian Sebastin
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 54
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe Pageant
Favourite Miss : Rima Fakih
Dayana Mendoza
Stefania Fernandez

Registration date : 2013-11-04
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 am

dakkudaddy wrote:
worst edition ever
horrible top 5 what hell was that milf Ecuador doing up there
the dudes Venezuela & Philippines robbed so many deserving girls till the end
I loved my girl she was flawless
I am not surprised that Poland clapped her gown destroyed her chances
Miss World Rocks  
-hy6- -hy6- -hy6- -hy6- -hy6-
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8642
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:37 am

Between a man and a girl they chose the man! The name should now be Mr.Univesre!!!
My conclusion is that if you want to win MU everything about you has to be fake, your hair, your lips, your breasts even your attitude, anything natural is a disadvantage!
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:28 am

lol! I actually said that in a another forum...its beyond a joke..yep just call it Miss U.S.A./Venezuela/Puerto Rico pageant and get it over with!!!!!! All other countries should seriously boycott...too much effort and money being spent on getting girls to a pageant where they will never have a chance to win..its ridiculous!!!!
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 585
Favourite Pageant : miss universe
Favourite Miss : Miss Greece Universe 2001
Registration date : 2011-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 am

darkvindak wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Last year USA, now Vene, how many crowns they have at MU? 25? Laughing Laughing Laughing 
if you add puerto rico you will have half of all winners...other countries should stop competing and let Venezuela, USA and Puerto Rico alone to keep winning Miss Universe ...
-ds90- 100% totally agree!!!!!! Let us all just boycott and hopefully that will be the end of the Trump MU dynasty...lets clean this out...something smells really bad about this whole pageant!!!
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Résults élection

Post  ngsb on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:26 am

This election is a shame!!! Miss Venezelua, miss Universe. A shame, she desserves not the crown and the top 16, no Israël, no Poland , no France, what's happen, only sud-american, philippines, switzerland???? i'm angry!!! And i boycotte, my miss universe will be never Miss Venezuela!!

ngsb
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 47
Favourite Pageant : France
Favourite Miss : marine Lorphelin, miss france et Hinarani de Longeaux, sa première dauphine.
Registration date : 2013-07-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:55 am

Philippines is rank #1 in Swimsuit Round and rank #9 in Evening gown... Very Happy 
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42268
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

OH COME ON

Post  GREGORY on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 am

AND THE WINNER IS.... MISS VENEZUELA!!!! SO WHY ALL THESE PREPARATIONS IN MOSCOW? ALL THESE PRELIMINARIES? AGAIN THE SAME STORY!!!
WITH THE SAME END!!!
BUT INSTEAD OF MY OPINION I HAVE TO WISH TO ALL OF THE WINNERS & OF COURSE ESPECIALLY TO MISS SPAIN: "CONGRATULATIONS"!

GREGORY
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 193
Favourite Pageant : MISS UNIVERSE
Favourite Miss : CORINA TSOPEI - MISS UNIVERSE 1964
MARTHA ROCHA - MISS BRASIL 1954
MISS UNIVERSE 1988 - MISS THAILAND
MISS UNIVERSE 2008 - MISS VENEZUELA
Registration date : 2009-04-07
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 am

scotty2hotty wrote:LOL!!!! You are probably right! I doubt the Miss Universe pageant will be invited back to Russia anytime soon! I still can't believe this. Venezuela didn't even answer her question! He specifically asked what her fear was and how she would conquer it and she gave a very general answer. For me, this goes down in history as one of the worst editions of the pageant.
Neither did Dayana Mendoza back in the day Wink 

PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3019
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 am

ngsb wrote:This election is a shame!!! Miss Venezelua, miss Universe. A shame, she desserves not the crown and the top 16, no Israël, no Poland , no France, what's happen, only sud-american, philippines, switzerland???? i'm angry!!! And i boycotte, my miss universe will be never Miss Venezuela!!
Israel loves Obama..... DELETE
Poland messed up her preliminaries and we don't know how she did in interview, maybe she just didn't shine there....... DELETE
France...... Again, maybe she just didn't shine in interview

I think that pageant fans need to understand that sometimes the HOT FAVOURITES are just favourites because of pictures and the idea what we as fans think that is beautiful. But we have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors, particularry in interview. Maybe the judges just prefered other candidats. They are allowed to their opinions too.

Personally, I never liked France anyway, so I'm not suprised she missed the cut.

Now, as for politics..... Like I said earlier, I will not accept that excuse this year, since swimwearsponsor Italy didn't make it, RUSSIA themself didn't make it and the whole story behind Azerbaijan, didn't make it. So maybe, just maybe somewhere deep deep deep, this pageant is still fair also, and money and politics isn't everything.

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 am

Milka wrote:
ngsb wrote:This election is a shame!!! Miss Venezelua, miss Universe. A shame, she desserves not the crown and the top 16, no Israël, no Poland , no France, what's happen, only sud-american, philippines, switzerland???? i'm angry!!! And i boycotte, my miss universe will be never Miss Venezuela!!
Israel loves Obama..... DELETE
Poland messed up her preliminaries and we don't know how she did in interview, maybe she just didn't shine there....... DELETE
France...... Again, maybe she just didn't shine in interview

I think that pageant fans need to understand that sometimes the HOT FAVOURITES are just favourites because of pictures and the idea what we as fans think that is beautiful. But we have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors, particularry in interview. Maybe the judges just prefered other candidats. They are allowed to their opinions too.

Personally, I never liked France anyway, so I'm not suprised she missed the cut.

Now, as for politics..... Like I said earlier, I will not accept that excuse this year, since swimwearsponsor Italy didn't make it, RUSSIA themself didn't make it and the whole story behind Azerbaijan, didn't make it. So maybe, just maybe somewhere deep deep deep, this pageant is still fair also, and money and politics isn't everything.

How can a pageant be fair when you get one country gets three titles in 6 years when other countries either have never won a title or haven't won a title in like twenty of fifty years...as much as Venezuelan beauty industry spends lots of money thriving for perfection there have many equally deserving girls over the years that not only didn't win the title but didn't even make the cut....how is that fair??? And where is the transparency...wheres the individual scores from the prelims when the finalists are announced?
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:57 am

ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13373
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Milka wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:LOL!!!! You are probably right! I doubt the Miss Universe pageant will be invited back to Russia anytime soon! I still can't believe this. Venezuela didn't even answer her question! He specifically asked what her fear was and how she would conquer it and she gave a very general answer. For me, this goes down in history as one of the worst editions of the pageant.
Neither did Dayana Mendoza back in the day Wink 
At least she was a pretty girl!
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:04 pm

ovidius wrote:
Who is that??????
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 pm

ariesgirl wrote:
ovidius wrote:

Who is that??????
Our new Miss Universe before plastic surgery and after them -y333-
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 pm

ovidius wrote: Our new Miss Universe before plastic surgery and after them -y333-
She obvioulsy had some more since the second picture was taken! She terrifies me!! pale 
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 pm

ovidius wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
ovidius wrote:

Who is that??????

Are you serious???..Laughing ...it doesn't look anything like her..my God what did they do to her.  I am really sorry but at lease beforehand she looked like a pretty girl now she looks like a plastic Auntie...she doesn't look like she has had subtle work done...she looks like she has had the full works!!!..and to think of all the other candidates who have been wasted for someone like this..its just ridiculous!!!
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  ovidius on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:28 pm

ariesgirl wrote:
ovidius wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
ovidius wrote:

Who is that??????

Are you serious???..Laughing ...it doesn't look anything like her..my God what did they do to her.  I am really sorry but at lease beforehand she looked like a pretty girl now she looks like a plastic Auntie...she doesn't look like she has had subtle work done...she looks like she has had the full works!!!..and to think of all the other candidates who have been wasted for someone like this..its just ridiculous!!!
The only same thing before and after are the freckles at her neck.
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ariesgirl on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 pm

ovidius wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
ovidius wrote:
ariesgirl wrote:
ovidius wrote:

Who is that??????

The only same thing before and after are the freckles at her neck.
lol! Well why don't we all stop wasting time searching for candidates and just take any average girl off the street and give her massive cosmetic surgeries and turn her into a plastic Auntie and then we may all have a chance of winning MU as this seems to be what they perceive as a worthy MU winner!!!
ariesgirl
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  kleftokotou on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:38 pm

ariesgirl wrote:....and to think of all the other candidates who have been wasted for someone like this..its just ridiculous!!!

And the message that goes to every young girl around the world is : "Don't be natural, don't be yourself! Transform yourself to a dragish looking creature if you want to be the most beautiful woman in the world"! I was thinking yesterday that if I had a daughter I don't think that I would allowed her to watch the show last night! This  weird/perverted vision that MU has about beauty is not something that I would like my child to be exposed to!

NOT beautiful  (the MU way)

Beautiful  (the MU way)

kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Milka on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 pm

ariesgirl wrote:How can a pageant be fair when you get one country gets three titles in 6 years when other countries either have never won a title or haven't won a title in like twenty of fifty years...as much as Venezuelan beauty industry spends lots of money thriving for perfection there have many equally deserving girls over the years that not only didn't win the title but didn't even make the cut....how is that fair??? And where is the transparency...wheres the individual scores from the prelims when the finalists are announced?
It's fair if that is what the judges want. FAIR GAME!!!!!!!!

Who are we to scream at the judges, if they prefered Venezuela, if they thought she was pretty. If they just think that Venezuela ruled the night.
That was their opinion.

I DO NOT believe that this victory was bought. Why would Trump want Venezuela over and over again?? It's boring and I don't think Trump needs a venezuelan as the winner that bad. Why would that be a good businessmove. So that leaves that this is just what the judges decided.

And we just have to DEAL WITH IT. Laughing

PRIME MINISTER

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down