PAGEANT-MANIA

Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like the Miss America

Post  Marcia Bia on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Since Olivia, my idea is that the MUSA is going like the Miss America (yesterday I read comparisons with the MW also). They are choosing girls with "a life history".
Nia, for example, worked in Hong Kong for Disney and in Europe, like a Nanny.
avatar
Marcia Bia
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1016
Location : Brazil
Favourite Pageant : All
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova and Ksenia Shukinova
Registration date : 2011-08-04
Female

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Canuck1986 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Beautiful winner and she'll do well at MU. I feel sad for North Dakota..she was first runner up at both Miss Teen USA and Miss USA...so close twice...its a great achievement that she should be proud of

Canuck1986
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1088
Location : Montreal, Canada
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Natalie Glebova, Jennifer Hawkins
Registration date : 2009-04-09
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:58 pm

The newly crowned Miss USA 2014, Nia Sanchez, poses for photos at L'Auberge Casino Hotel in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Monday June 9, 2014. She has received the coveted Miss USA crown and the chance to represent the USA at the 2014 MISS UNIVERSE® Competition. HO/Miss Universe Organization L.P., LLLP. Miss Universe Organization.






avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:59 pm



avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:00 pm

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:01 pm

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  reyna_USA on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:20 pm

I knew I've seen her before, she was at REINA MUNDIAL DEL BANANO 2011 representing  the USA (QUEEN OF BANANAS) in Ecuador, and she did not end as a finalist.  Rolling Eyes 

Here is Nia in Ecuador




Last edited by reyna_USA on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
 fat When I'm good, I'm very good,
but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!
fat

avatar
reyna_USA
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 5914
Age : 42
Location : PUERTO RICO
Favourite Pageant : MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL
Favourite Miss : Christiane Martel, Dayanara Torres, Shandi Finnessey, Natalie Glebova, Zhang Zilin & Ada De La Cruz

Registration date : 2010-08-09
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  ovidius on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:50 pm


_________________
avatar
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13981
Age : 36
Location : Greece
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:55 pm

reyna_USA wrote:I knew I've seen her before, she was at REINA MUNDIAL DEL BANANO 2011 representing  the USA (QUEEN OF BANANAS) in Ecuador, and she did not end as a finalist.  Rolling Eyes 

Here is Nia in Ecuador



Her body is now much better.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  colombianchilean on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 pm

My home state finally won I love you so happy for Nia!!!!!!!

_________________
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia
avatar
colombianchilean
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1281
Age : 27
Location : Las Vegas
Favourite Pageant : MU, MW & Señorita Colombia
Favourite Miss : Paulina Vega, Taliana Vargas, Stefania Fernandez & Ximena Navarrete
Registration date : 2013-01-12
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Cammie on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 am

avatar
Cammie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1741
Age : 26
Location : Prague, Czech Republic
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe, Miss USA, Miss
Favourite Miss : Hilary Cruz, Alyssa Campanella, Tereza Fajksová


Registration date : 2008-12-24
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 pm

colombianchilean wrote:
My home state finally won ❤so happy for Nia!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you!  @6f67@@ 
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 pm

North Dakota and Nevada's reaction when Georgia was declared the 2nd runner up.

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  scotty2hotty on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Miss USA has already found herself in the middle of a controversy. Last night on the news, feminists were attacking her for the way she answered her final question. I will see if I can find a link to the video. I thought she did just fine with her answer!
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7309
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  scotty2hotty on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 pm

avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7309
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  ovidius on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:57 pm


_________________
avatar
ovidius
PAGEANT REPORTER
PAGEANT REPORTER

Number of posts : 13981
Age : 36
Location : Greece
Favourite Pageant : Star Hellas,Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Irini Skliva,Evelina Papantoniou,Rea Toutounzi,Evagelia Aravani,Doukissa Nomikou,Iliana Papageorgiou,Ismini Dafopoulou
Registration date : 2009-05-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Del on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:and Miss Indiana is being praised for her normal non-rail body! Good for her!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/10/miss-indiana-mekayla-diehl-praised-for-her-normal-bikini-body/?intcmp=features

The question was something like "A recent study showed that ...sexual assaults against women happen at US Colleges. How do you think is it possible that this could be unknown for such a long time and how can we prevent these situations?" Her answer was more or less that she is so proud to have her black belt in Taek Won Do because it gives her so much self confidence and actually all woman should have it. I didn't like her answer and think Louisiana did much better.

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Del on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Wojtek wrote:
reyna_USA wrote:I knew I've seen her before, she was at REINA MUNDIAL DEL BANANO 2011 representing  the USA (QUEEN OF BANANAS) in Ecuador, and she did not end as a finalist.  Rolling Eyes 

Here is Nia in Ecuador



Her body is now much better.

Nia together with Germany's Johanna Acs at Reina Mundial del Banano 2011. Johanna was Virreina that year. Wouldn't it be funny if they met again this year at MU? Wink


_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:and Miss Indiana is being praised for her normal non-rail body! Good for her!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/10/miss-indiana-mekayla-diehl-praised-for-her-normal-bikini-body/?intcmp=features

The question was something like "A recent study showed that ...sexual assaults against women happen at US Colleges. How do you think is it possible that this could be unknown for such a long time and how can we prevent these situations?" Her answer was more or less that she is so proud to have her black belt in Taek Won Do because it gives her so much self confidence and actually all woman should have it. I didn't like her answer and think Louisiana did much better.

I liked her answer. Louisiana is a smart girl, but facially not so good.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Del on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:and Miss Indiana is being praised for her normal non-rail body! Good for her!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/10/miss-indiana-mekayla-diehl-praised-for-her-normal-bikini-body/?intcmp=features

The question was something like "A recent study showed that ...sexual assaults against women happen at US Colleges. How do you think is it possible that this could be unknown for such a long time and how can we prevent these situations?" Her answer was more or less that she is so proud to have her black belt in Taek Won Do because it gives her so much self confidence and actually all woman should have it. I didn't like her answer and think Louisiana did much better.

I liked her answer. Louisiana is a smart girl, but facially not so good.

She has such a pair of amazing eyes, I so love her beauty! Even my husband, who's not into pageants at all, said that Louisiana is actually the most beautiful of them all!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  scotty2hotty on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Susie,
Miss Louisiana is going to appear on Hannity tonight (airs on Fox News Channel) to discuss her experience at Miss USA.
avatar
scotty2hotty
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 7309
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee, USA
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Jennifer Hawkins, Marlene Schmidt, Rolene Strauss, Iris Mittenaere
Registration date : 2009-05-08
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Del on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 pm

scotty2hotty wrote:Susie,
Miss Louisiana is going to appear on Hannity tonight (airs on Fox News Channel) to discuss her experience at Miss USA.

Thx for sharing the info!

_________________
草摩 美晴 - Souma Miharu
avatar
Del
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 8162
Age : 40
Location : Houston, TX
Registration date : 2008-08-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Del wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
Del wrote:
scotty2hotty wrote:and Miss Indiana is being praised for her normal non-rail body! Good for her!!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/10/miss-indiana-mekayla-diehl-praised-for-her-normal-bikini-body/?intcmp=features

The question was something like "A recent study showed that ...sexual assaults against women happen at US Colleges. How do you think is it possible that this could be unknown for such a long time and how can we prevent these situations?" Her answer was more or less that she is so proud to have her black belt in Taek Won Do because it gives her so much self confidence and actually all woman should have it. I didn't like her answer and think Louisiana did much better.

I liked her answer. Louisiana is a smart girl, but facially not so good.

She has such a pair of amazing eyes, I so love her beauty! Even my husband, who's not into pageants at all, said that Louisiana is actually the most beautiful of them all!

So you have a similar taste with your husband  Wink Fo me she's a good, classy homegirl but I never consider her as a potential winner.
avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Wojtek on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:50 pm




_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Nia Sánchez (USA 2014)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum