PAGEANT-MANIA

Strong MU Sweden 2014 Aspirants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strong MU Sweden 2014 Aspirants

Post  Verpat on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 am

Hello people of Pageant Mania,

I just want to ask your opinions about Felicia Aden Ahlgren. She's one of the newest MU Sweden 2014 aspirant. She's very gorgeous and I don't care if people will say she's like a playboy material but look at her body, face, hairstyle, and also her poise. Very Swedish and MU material eh?

Right now, she's working at Agent 4 Beauty AB and Miss Queen of Scandinavia (not MU Sweden) and is living in Hollywood, studying Fashion Design. Which means, she speaks very good English already and if she represents Sweden, she can pass the close door preliminary interview.

Also, she knows how to dance gracefully (ballet) and it's in her Facebook Album and with that, she can use it in talent competition. She can also use the graceful movements that she has gotten from dancing to come up with an outstanding catwalk.

I believe that she's the right girl to represent Sweden in MU 2014. My other choices for MU Sweden 2014 are Moa Öberg and Sandra Mikelsen.

http://www.missuniverse-sweden.com/Miss-Universe-Rating/783/Felicia_Aden_Ahlgren

Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Strong MU Sweden 2014 Aspirants

Post  Verpat on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 am

Meet Elise Sandblom, A very stunning MU Sweden aspirant. She's a commercial model. I wish that MU Sweden will pick her for Miss Teen World Sweden 2014 or Beauty of the World 2014. She can try again after a few years after she finished her secondary education.

http://www.missuniverse-sweden.com/Miss-Universe-Rating/788/Elise_Sandblom

One thing I really I like about her is her smile. Although her mouth is wide but it makes her more beautiful. Based on the video, one can see that she's very smart and articulate.

In her video titled Frågestund del 3, you'll notice that her facial expression, cheekbones, and mannerism are pretty much the same as those of Hillevi Rombin. She can use that to project a good image in front of the camera and audiences. Just compare the 2 videos.

Pictures of Elise

Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 am

For me there are many Beauties in Sweden that definitely IN in Miss Universe .. some of them competed in other International pageant.. I hope some Camp (Is that we call in Sweden?) or maybe agencies just keep looking and trained girls for MU like here in the Philippines there are 3 Big Camps who continues searching girls for National pageant and they trained them before competing ...
It's a battle of the camp every year and most girls from the camp win the crown as they trained well...

In my opinion with her she got the looks, body and sex appeal... but for the title?? Im not really sure if she's MU material , maybe runners up or at least semifinalist...
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42204
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilie on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:35 am

bonner wrote:For me there are many Beauties in Sweden that definitely IN in Miss Universe .. some of them competed in other International pageant.. I hope some Camp (Is that we call in Sweden?) or maybe agencies just keep looking and trained girls for MU like here in the Philippines there are 3 Big Camps who continues searching girls for National pageant and they trained them before competing ...
It's a battle of the camp every year and most girls from the camp win the crown as they trained well...

In my opinion with her she got the looks, body and sex appeal... but for the title?? Im not really sure if she's MU material , maybe runners up or at least semifinalist...

I'm sorry for being a bit OOC, but for me it's a bit unclear what are these camps in the Philippines? are the girls who are in these camps are trained only for beauty pageants? Is that a job like being a fashion model, or can they get another kind of jobs, like participating in fashion shows and so on?
Emilie
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-02-22
Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Verpat on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Are you referring to Felicia or Elisa, Bonner?

Because with Elisa, I don't think it's the right time for her to join in a major pageant. She can join in a prestigious minor pageant like Miss Teen World or Beauty of the World. She has the look and all she needs is to have a longer and thicker hair. She's too young and inexperienced for a major pageant. Maybe a few years from now.

As for Felicia, I believe that she can restore Sweden's lost glory in MU considering with that type of beauty and a great body, speak English well needed for closed door preliminary interview, and good fashion sense plus graceful movement because she dances well. Just a little training will do. Besides, she can get the backing of Hollywood because she has lived there while taking Fashion Design.
Emilie wrote:
bonner wrote:For me there are many Beauties in Sweden that definitely IN in Miss Universe .. some of them competed in other International pageant.. I hope some Camp (Is that we call in Sweden?) or maybe agencies just keep looking and trained girls for MU like here in the Philippines there are 3 Big Camps who continues searching girls for National pageant and they trained them before competing ...

I'm sorry for being a bit OOC, but for me it's a bit unclear what are these camps in the Philippines? are the girls who are in these camps are trained only for beauty pageants? Is that a job like being a fashion model, or can they get another kind of jobs, like participating in fashion shows and so on?
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 am

Emilie wrote:

Its a camp made for National Pageants...not really a model agency...

we have 3 Big camps here 1st the Aces and Queens

where in usually they grab the Miss Universe Philippines title.. they are trained well and here some of their girls...

The second big camp is the Kagandahang Flores where they usually grab the Miss International Philippines crown where in Bea Santiago (MI 2013) and Lara Quigaman (MI 2005) came from. They grab Miss Earth Philippines crown as well in consecutive years...

we have the JVD (John De la Vega girls)

where in Ali Forbes came from still new camp,however i can see many stunning girls this year

the rest are small groups

In short you cant compete in National pageant and win the crown without being handled by great and well known camps!. they create this camp for their fashion only.. and sometimes each camps take it personally where in they made way to disqualified some of their competitive strongest girls where in we've seen many disqualified girls year by year.. it was by purpose

remember Sandra Seifert?

Is just because of this pictures

sometimes girls moves and transfer different camps too  Laughing 

[/b]
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bonner on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:53 am

Verpat wrote:

Felicia she look ok here and yes your right she look like a playboy magazine not really a beauty queen menaing she need to make herself look beauty queen

she look better here

bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Verpat on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:55 pm

bonner wrote:
Verpat wrote:

Felicia she look ok here and yes your right she look like a playboy magazine not really a beauty queen menaing she need to make herself look beauty queen

she look better here

I said that I don't care if people will call her playboy mag material because that's the usual stereotype against blond girls.She's a strong contender to me and she's fierce.

In addition, she's an FB friend of 2 Swedish title holders in national pageant, so she can manage to enter in the finals.
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content