PAGEANT-MANIA

Caroline Kylbergh to ME Sweden or MW Sweden?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caroline Kylbergh to ME Sweden or MW Sweden?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:15 am

This is Caroline Kylbergh. She was my big favorite to win Miss Sweden International 2008. She became 1st runner-up.
Caroline to right

Caroline to right
Caroline to right

Should Sweden had better chances if Caroline had participated??? I think so. What if she should participate for MW Sweden or ME Sweden? Should she has any chance in MW or ME? I wish she should participate for one of the bigger pageants. But let's see.

Back to top Go down

Re: Caroline Kylbergh to ME Sweden or MW Sweden?

Post  Tidus on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:43 pm

YES IN ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GIRL IS BREATH TAKING.

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Verpat on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 am

She reminds me of Margareta Arvidsson, MU 1966. She's so gorgeous and hot. She'll be an excellent representative for Sweden.
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Number of posts : 152
Favourite Pageant : MU & MW
Favourite Miss : All beautiful MU's and MW's
Registration date : 2009-06-19
Male

Back to top Go down

Caroline Kylberg for MU Sweden 2011

Post  Verpat on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:48 am

Eja, I am hoping that Caroline Kylberg, the first runner-up of MI Sweden 2008 will join MU Sweden 2011. Just like Michaela who was the 1st runner-up of last year's MU Sweden. Michaela was 18 then and she's now 19 while Caroline was just 17 then and she's now 19 too. So it's very likely that if she joins next year she would win with those very good poise and catwalk skills (characteristics that she shares with Michaela), very beautiful face, nice pair of legs and superb body.

I believe she's a favorite of MU Sweden Director Joakim Grandberg (who was also the director of the now defunct MI Sweden) as Michaela.

I hope Joakim can or Michaela's victory will persuade her to join MU Sweden 2011. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

If that happens, then Joakim knows how to handle contestants yearly by identifying who's the best and most likely to win. Renate in 2009, Michaela in 2010, and hopefully, Caroline in 2011.

Last edited by Verpat on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  eja on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 am

Well, if caroline wants to participate all the pageants are open for her entrance.
She did not go for mUS this year...
Miss World is in sept/oct.
Miss earth doesn┤t even answer my mails...??

I think we should support Renate Cerljen for either World, Earth or Intercontinental-she┤s a real winner!!

eja

eja
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Caroline Kylberg for MU Sweden 2011

Post  Verpat on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:13 pm

eja wrote:Well, if caroline wants to participate all the pageants are open for her entrance.
She did not go for mUS this year...
Miss World is in sept/oct.
Miss earth doesn┤t even answer my mails...??

I think we should support Renate Cerljen for either World, Earth or Intercontinental-she┤s a real winner!!

eja

2011 is the perfect time for Caroline to join MU Sweden now that Renate Cerljen and Michaela Savic have won the title one after the other.

The farthest that Renate can go in MU 2009 was to be in Top 15 while Michaela's performance remains to be seen. But with that beautiful looks, sexy body, and catwalk skills, she may surpass Renate's placement and even has a big potential to win the crown because she's a real MU material unless she's cheated. So let's just hope that that won't happen.

Honestly speaking there's no other girl who's the most qualified win MU Sweden for 2011 that possesses the quality of an MU delegate but she alone. We have already seen how the MU Sweden runner-ups and the delegates performances of 2009 and 2010 and I should say that Caroline has already gotten an idea on how to do her own thing to compete with them neck to neck and win the title should they decide to join again in the beauty pageant next year.
Verpat
ELITE MEMBER
ELITE MEMBER

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top