PAGEANT-MANIA

CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:28 am

Hi everyone. New here!


This is Midas here from Misso.

So happy to see here the people I miss in Missosology. These are very good people and I know my stay here will be meaningful. I am sure I will enjoy it here!


Fred- welcome back! I mean glad to see you here!
Bubbles- So this is what ikter was saying... the other home! well you have a very nice home in here!
Jopaco- Thanx for the welcome TIDUS!
Sid- Musta?
Joolz-Mah Indonesian Buddy! ^^

Everyone- Glad to see you here!

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:55 am

WELCOME!!!!! Very Happy :-109--:

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:57 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:WELCOME!!!!! Very Happy :-109--:

Thank you! ^^ Have we met already sumwer? hehe Very Happy


Last edited by CHOI on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:03 am

Sure! Most of the people here knows eachother cyclops

Enjoy your stay alien !!!!!

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:08 am

Pokemons machine! wrote:Sure! Most of the people here knows eachother cyclops

Enjoy your stay alien !!!!!

haha. yeah. who are you then in Misso? lolz. JUz like me I changed nick.

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  Lucky on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:28 am

Hello Smile
avatar
Lucky
FOUNDER
FOUNDER

Number of posts : 8920
Age : 42
Location : PRAGUE
Registration date : 2008-08-07
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:36 am

Lucky wrote:Hello Smile

Hi Lucky! How are you Maam? how's ur cute baby boy? ^^

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:33 pm

hey yah!!! hey yah!!! clap! clap! clap!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Hello and welcome to our forum Midas - CHOI !!! Wink

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  bubbles on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:37 am

Wink sunny
avatar
bubbles
BEAUTY SPECIALIST
BEAUTY SPECIALIST

Number of posts : 2406
Location : latitude 14░50'53"N, longitude 120░54'42"E
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Honey Lee 이하늬
Registration date : 2008-08-30
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  Tidus on Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:15 pm

WELCOME Midas!!!! Very Happy

_________________
Gone Baby,Gone Wink
avatar
Tidus
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 13179
Age : 35
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : Miss World
Favourite Miss : Zi Lin Zhang
Registration date : 2008-08-01
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 am

Hello Lalo, Bubbles and Jopaco!!! ^^

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  barbara on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:07 am

hello midas, welcome, how can we call you?
avatar
barbara
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 1563
Age : 29
Location : Slovak Republic
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  AnonymnÝ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm

CHOI wrote:Hi everyone. New here!


This is Midas here from Misso.

So happy to see here the people I miss in Missosology. These are very good people and I know my stay here will be meaningful. I am sure I will enjoy it here!


Fred- welcome back! I mean glad to see you here!
Bubbles- So this is what ikter was saying... the other home! well you have a very nice home in here!
Jopaco- Thanx for the welcome TIDUS!
Sid- Musta?
Joolz-Mah Indonesian Buddy! ^^

Everyone- Glad to see you here!

Yel is also here. And guess who is me... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

AnonymnÝ
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  bonner on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 am

midas welcome here... :-108--:
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42113
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  bonner on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 am

Infinite wrote:
CHOI wrote:Hi everyone. New here!


This is Midas here from Misso.

So happy to see here the people I miss in Missosology. These are very good people and I know my stay here will be meaningful. I am sure I will enjoy it here!


Fred- welcome back! I mean glad to see you here!
Bubbles- So this is what ikter was saying... the other home! well you have a very nice home in here!
Jopaco- Thanx for the welcome TIDUS!
Sid- Musta?
Joolz-Mah Indonesian Buddy! ^^

Everyone- Glad to see you here!

Yel is also here. And guess who is me... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

alvin the virgin :-903-:
avatar
bonner
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 42113
Age : 27
Location : Makati City, Philippines
Favourite Pageant :
Miss Universe
Bb Pilipinas
Favourite Miss : Lalaine Bennett (Philippines Universe 1963 - From our Town Bayombong)
Rachel Smith(Miss USA 2007)
Angela Martini (Miss Albania Universe 2010)

Registration date : 2008-11-17
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: CHOI here aka MIDAS! ^_^

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum