PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 12:42 pm

bestman wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
bestman wrote:......The point is that if only televotes should decide the result, these kind of votes would have a big impact on the final result. 
That is why there are juries and why I am happy we have them! 
No no I am not thinking you are a racist,  I read your comments for many many years now and you are one of my favs here! Embarassed
But there is a certain amount of elitism in the way Jan Ola Sand handles the competition!
I just don't see the point of juries, last night was the biggest proof for that! I don't see why 5-6 (with questonable artistic value) people can cancel  50% of thousand spf people voting!!!
ESC should be about the European people, all people from all ESC countries, not just the wealthy ones!
Don't underestimate the people, they did a better job last night! Juries are not good for the contest (bribes- Azerbaijan...you get my point, the 2013 split results that were never publist) and small countries should have the right to dream and the juries took that from them! Do you how many small countries don't participate anymore? Do you like that? Cause in a few years only Scandinavia, and the big 5ones will participate plus some oil producing countries!

Let us just agree to disagree on this matter. And I love you too! -luv-


But again, I don't think the televotes completely represent the music taste of a country. I really don't believe that British people in general found the Lithuanian and Polish entries as the best ones. 
And I know enough about Norwegians taste in music to know that they would not have put Lithuania as number 1 in the semifinal unless the big Lithuanian colony in Norway had voted for their own country.


Love your avatar, btw. 

Couldn't agree more!
Another positive thing for me - if not jury one of my favs Norway and Slovenia would be very down down low  Smile and very baaaad Albania would be in the top 10 Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 12:45 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Ιt just hit me...

1999: Sweden wins then
2000: Denmark wins
--
2012:  Sweden wins then
2013: Denmark wins
--
2015: Sweden wins then
2016: .... Wink

I hope it can't happen for the 3rd time in a row! Laughing Scandinavia is absolutely strong at ESC lately but please, no Scandinavian coutry as the winner next year, that would be pretty boring Very Happy

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Oh yes it will!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And by 2020 Sweden will win again so that they'll have their 7th victory just like Ireland!
Guess who said it.. in a recent interview??? Twisted Evil
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Especially for Nika!!!!

avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 2:08 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
And by 2020 Sweden will win again so that they'll have their 7th victory just like Ireland! 

I have nothing against, since 2011 they're sending very good songs Smile Yes, I liked "Popular" in 2011  Laughing Sweden is such a powerhouse like Venezuela at MU, with the difference that Sweden is much more deserving at ESC than Vene at MU Laughing

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 2:12 pm

NiKa wrote:
My Mister of ESC this year - Gianluca from Italy  -t6y- -kl8-
[/center]

-5t3f43- -5t3f43- -5t3f43- -5t3f43- -5t3f43-

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 2:35 pm

-hbbv- -hbbv- -hbbv-





_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 2:39 pm

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Wojtec did you hear the news about teh australian jury???

http://wiwibloggs.com/2015/05/24/australia-jury-breaches-rules/96351/

That says a lot about the quality of jury members(you also said something about a polish member) and how the national TV stations fail to choose people that have the ethical values to carry out their task the right way!!!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:
And by 2020 Sweden will win again so that they'll have their 7th victory just like Ireland! 

I have nothing against, since 2011 they're sending very good songs Smile Yes, I liked "Popular" in 2011  Laughing Sweden is such a powerhouse like Venezuela at MU, with the difference that Sweden is much more deserving at ESC than Vene at MU  Laughing
I think that Swed is PR or USA , Ireland is Vene!! Sweden does not have a back to back!! If only Engla was here! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 5:22 pm

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 7:39 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Wojtec did you hear the news about teh australian jury???

http://wiwibloggs.com/2015/05/24/australia-jury-breaches-rules/96351/

That says a lot about the quality of jury members(you also said something about a polish member) and how the national TV stations fail to choose people that have the ethical values to carry out their task the right way!!!

Eh, I hope that EBU will learn something after this edition.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Wojtek wrote:........
Eh, I hope that EBU will learn something after this edition.
They wont! It's just like Donald and MU!! Unless the juries are out Evil or Very Mad Az will buy out juries, friends will vote for friends and untalented jurors will rank gems like Italian and Estonian entries this year 26th!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 9:02 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:........
Eh, I hope that EBU will learn something after this edition.
They wont! It's just like Donald and MU!! Unless the juries are out Evil or Very Mad Az will buy out juries, friends will vote for friends and untalented jurors will rank gems like Italian and Estonian entries this year 26th!

Noo, still the results are much better with jury than without them.

A great success of ESC in Poland. 6 millions of Poles watched the final! That's the best result since 2003 @6f67@@

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Wojtek wrote:.....
A great success of ESC in Poland. 6 millions of Poles watched the final! That's the best result since 2003 @6f67@@ [/size][/font]
That's good, there is no excuse for the Polish Television not to return next year!!!
There will be a meeting in June where all EBU members will try to solve the voting problems! There were also issues at Montenegro and FYROM!
I hope Australia does not return..did nothing for the contest really!!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 9:42 pm

Wojtek wrote:......

Noo, still the results are much better with jury than without them.

.....

One word....Azerbaijan!!!!!! Eric would have won then! Loreen , no change! Denmark....we don't know the split results are still a secret! No other changes... al juries did so far was stealing the victory from Eric and Il volo! I don't consider that to be a good thing!


PS: Ι should not forget Lucas, he was 3 in televoting and thanks to juries he ranked 7th! NOT GOOD OR FAIR!

avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Mon May 25, 2015 9:43 pm

kleftokotou wrote:Especially for Nika!!!!


Aww, thank you, Dear! I love you -rhrhd-  He's so cute -t6y-

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5286
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  NiKa on Mon May 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Wojtek wrote:
NiKa wrote:
My Mister of ESC this year - Gianluca from Italy  -t6y- -kl8-

[/center]

-5t3f43- -5t3f43- -5t3f43- -5t3f43- -5t3f43-

Very Happy  -rhrhd-

_________________
avatar
NiKa
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 5286
Age : 29
Location : San Escobar xD
Favourite Pageant : none
Favourite Miss : Paulina Krupińska, Magdalena Bieńkowska, Marcelina Zawadzka
Registration date : 2012-07-18
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 10:38 pm

kleftokotou wrote:juries did so far was stealing the victory from Eric and Il volo! I don't consider that to be a good thing!

They didn't. Azerbaijan was higher than Eric in both televoting and juries voting  Razz


As for Il Volo, I think that they didn't want to win as Italy is not interested in being the host. Their performance could be more spectacular if they would like to.  It's the same case like Edyta Górniak in 1994, she couldn't win because Poland wasn't ready to be the host.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 10:51 pm

Now I want Petra Made to be the host next year again Very Happy Måns is also interested in being the host (he was the host of Melodifestivalen 2010). Maybe the green room like Conchita? Laughing


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Mon May 25, 2015 10:52 pm

We are all heroes, no matter who we love, who we are or what we believe in -5t3f43-

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Wojtek wrote:Now I want Petra Made to be the host next year again Very Happy Måns is also interested in being the host (he was the host of Melodifestivalen 2010). Maybe the green room like Conchita? Laughing

Petra yes..... Mans just in the green roon If he can do it!!!! Petra does not need anyone! Conchita proved to be a natural born TV host, totaly outshined her co-hosts!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Mon May 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:juries did so far was stealing the victory from Eric and Il volo! I don't consider that to be a good thing!

They didn't. Azerbaijan was higher than Eric in both televoting and juries voting  Razz


As for Il Volo, I think that they didn't want to win as Italy is not interested in being the host. Their performance could be more spectacular if they would like to.  It's the same case like Edyta Górniak in 1994, she couldn't win because Poland wasn't ready to be the host.
Really ??? I forget ESC stats.......... I am def getting old! Still Juries could have been better to Eric but Az and oil we all know how they won

When RAI returned , they returned because they were ready and willing to host! That's why they send the winners of San Remo! They were even thinking of venues and Torino was almost certain!
Il Volo were spectacular enough to win the Eurovoting whith a huge score!!
The best part about Saturday night is that simple people from all over Europe voted for beautiful music, the kind of music that fills your soul with millions of emotions and does not need any effects to do that and that is hopeful!
The second best part is that this shady victory attracted the media'' attention to the ESC voting system and how easily it can be manipulated! Jurors thar were giving Italy 26th place and the Australian guy really made an impact!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Tue May 26, 2015 11:21 am

I just read it at an Irish ESC blog and it sums up the ESC 2015 perfectly!

It seems like the whole Europe ordered Pizza and got stale Swedish meatbals instead!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue May 26, 2015 2:33 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:juries did so far was stealing the victory from Eric and Il volo! I don't consider that to be a good thing!

They didn't. Azerbaijan was higher than Eric in both televoting and juries voting  Razz


As for Il Volo, I think that they didn't want to win as Italy is not interested in being the host. Their performance could be more spectacular if they would like to.  It's the same case like Edyta Górniak in 1994, she couldn't win because Poland wasn't ready to be the host.
Really ??? I forget ESC stats.......... I am def getting old! Still Juries could have been better to Eric but  Az and oil we all know how they won

When RAI returned , they returned because they were ready and willing to host! That's why they send the winners of San Remo! They were even thinking of venues and Torino was almost certain!
Il Volo were spectacular enough to win the Eurovoting whith a huge score!!
The best part about Saturday night is that simple people from all over Europe voted for beautiful music, the kind of music that fills your soul with millions of emotions and does not need any effects to do that and that is hopeful!
The second best part is that this shady victory attracted the media'' attention to the ESC voting system and how easily it can be manipulated! Jurors thar were giving Italy 26th place and the Australian guy really made an impact!

Willing to win? Hm, I haven't noticed that. I was sure that Italy returned because ESC changed a lot and domination of Eastern Europe at ESC is becoming smaller and smaller Smile
As for me Italy's 3rd place is enough. I find Heroes much more catchy and with much bigger chances to become an international hit especially in this part of Europe Smile I absolutely don't believe that EBU manipulated someone for Swedish victory too. Why would they do that? Because southern Europe is not that rich? Don't be silly Smile Natalia Szroeder from Poland ranked Italy 26th because she's just young, dumb pop star. I'm not surprised that she doesn't like operatic music. Smile

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 26069
Age : 26
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Tue May 26, 2015 2:52 pm

I think you are missing the whole point! The corruption of the juries this year is a discusion all over European media, is not my personal opinion, even the BBC that doesn't care about ESC demands a solution because they recognize the ethical issue and the legal problems of this situation! In June the EBU directors will try and find a new formula, that's the proof that they are aware of the problem and can't pretent that everything is ok anymore!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8752
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum