PAGEANT-MANIA

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue May 26, 2015 3:11 pm

kleftokotou wrote:I think you are missing the whole point! The corruption of the juries this year is a discusion all over European media, is not my personal opinion, even the BBC that doesn't care about ESC demands a solution because they recognize the ethical issue and the legal problems of this situation! In June the EBU directors will try and find a new formula, that's the proof that they are aware of the problem and can't pretent that everything is ok anymore!

Do you have some reliable sources? I haven't seen anything like that in any main websites/fanpages about ESC. Only some people complaining like every single year.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Tue May 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Wojtek wrote:.....
Do you have some reliable sources? I haven't seen anything like that in any main websites/fanpages about ESC. Only some people complaining like every single year.
Τhere has never been a year like that before!!!!!! Thank GOD!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Homecoming



His hometown Lund



_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Tue May 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Wojtek wrote:Scandinavia is absolutely strong at ESC lately but please, no Scandinavian coutry as the winner next year, that would be pretty boring Very Happy

DING DING DING,
Then Finland or Iceland can win next year, because we are not part of Scandinavia. cheers Laughing




_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Tue May 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Scandinavia is absolutely strong at ESC lately but please, no Scandinavian coutry as the winner next year, that would be pretty boring Very Happy

DING DING DING,
Then Finland or Iceland can win next year, because we are not part of Scandinavia. cheers  Laughing




Since when? Laughing

Finland has to do something with the rules of UMK if you want to win, because your televoters seem to be deaf Laughing

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Thu May 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Wojtek wrote:
Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:Scandinavia is absolutely strong at ESC lately but please, no Scandinavian coutry as the winner next year, that would be pretty boring Very Happy

DING DING DING,
Then Finland or Iceland can win next year, because we are not part of Scandinavia. cheers  Laughing




Since when? Laughing

Finland has to do something with the rules of UMK if you want to win, because your televoters seem to be deaf Laughing

Since forever, know your geography Wink
Scandinavia means Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

Nordic countries mean Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland Wink

-----------------------

No, we have to give up UMK if we want to win again. UMK only allows new musicians to take part.
And this year we had a 50-50 in judging. We had juries as well.


And by the way. The televoters in this years contest would have voted Finland in the finals. cheers
It was the stupid judges who voted against Finland.

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu May 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Milka wrote:.........
And by the way. The televoters in this years contest would have voted Finland in the finals. cheers
It was the stupid judges who voted against Finland.

Tell me about it!!!
Maria Helena and the Finish group got along great! They even gave her little gifts for her sons!!!! I love you
And my eye caught one of them holding a Greek flag at the end of the semi!!!!!!!! How sweet!!!!

We were talking with some friends about next year's winners and we think that it will def be a Northern country again..... guess who was the top choice along with Iceland! Wink
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu May 28, 2015 6:07 pm

http://www.eurovisionary.com/blog/growing-conflict-between-jury-and-televoting
A growing conflict between jury- and televoting
21st February 2015 at 00:24 / Blog
Three months before the 60th Eurovision Song Contest takes place and while we are in the middle of the period of national finals, the continued conflicting results of expert juries and televotes in national finals is being heavily discussed by fans. Can a jury consisting of specialists continue to exist, when it upsets the public so much?............


I read it today, what can I say, he is a prophet! Laughing
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Thu May 28, 2015 8:30 pm

kleftokotou wrote:
Milka wrote:.........
And by the way. The televoters in this years contest would have voted Finland in the finals. cheers
It was the stupid judges who voted against Finland.

Tell me about it!!!
Maria Helena and the Finish group got along great! They even gave her little gifts for her sons!!!! I love you
And my eye caught one of them holding a Greek flag at the end of the semi!!!!!!!! How sweet!!!!

We were talking with some friends about next year's winners and we think that it will def be a Northern country again..... guess who was the top choice along with Iceland! Wink

Yes, Pertti Kurikka said everytime when someone asked that Greece will win. Pertti is the oldest one, the guitarist.
Sami, who played bass hoped Montenegro or Estonia
And Toni, who played drummes said America will win (bless him, I think he might have meant Australia)
Kari, who is the singer couldn't have cared less (how punk) Laughing

Ooooh, I'm so hoping Iceland will win someday. I wanna go there!!!!
(your other choice was probably Sweden! NOOOOOOOOT Laughing )



-----------
BTW, I'm so pissed with the ultimate results still that I am unable to speak about it at the time. Laughing



_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu May 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Milka wrote:......
Ooooh, I'm so hoping Iceland will win someday. I wanna go there!!!!
(your other choice was probably Sweden! NOOOOOOOOT  Laughing )



-----------
BTW, I'm so pissed with the ultimate results still that I am unable to speak about it at the time.  Laughing


If you mention Sweden right now to a Greek Eurofan, he will propably won't speak to you ever again! Laughing
I am hoping for iceland,too! Perhaps Johanna should return and win it this time!

I am still in shock with the result, too!
So it was rainy in Vienna!  Rolling Eyes  Did you have fun at least, even with rain? Where you at the final?
I had such an intense feeling when Il Volo were on stage, I cried through out the song!
Roma 2016 would have been fab but what can you do? Shit happens!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu May 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Milka wrote:
No, we have to give up UMK if we want to win again. UMK only allows new musicians to take part.
And this year we had a 50-50 in judging. We had juries as well.


And by the way. The televoters in this years contest would have voted Finland in the finals. cheers
It was the stupid judges who voted against Finland.
'

I know that you had juries. I was watching the final of UMK but it wasn't 50-50 Razz
"The final results were determined 90% by televote and 10% by jury votes"  Razz

I understand that you are a patriot and you're cheering for your country, but judging only the song and performance do you really think that your entry deserved to be in the final? Punk or not, disabled or not, "Aina mun pitää" is a horror and not a song to me. Kill me Milka, but 10th place in televoting for Finland it's an another reason why the jury is NECESSARY. I can't imagine the final with Finland this year. -confused-

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu May 28, 2015 9:41 pm

It's a different kind off music even if we didn't like it, it has it's audience!
At least they were original!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Thu May 28, 2015 9:51 pm

kleftokotou wrote:It's a different kind off music even if we didn't like it, it has it's audience!
At least they were original!

Original and painful for the ears.  Rolling Eyes C'mon do you really believe that they were 10th in televoting because ppl like this kind of music? Rolling Eyes Being objective Finland deserved the last place all the way.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Thu May 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:It's a different kind off music even if we didn't like it, it has it's audience!
At least they were original!

Original and painful for the ears.  Rolling Eyes C'mon do you really believe that they were 10th in televoting because ppl like this kind of music? Rolling Eyes Being objective Finland deserved the last place all the way.
You can generalize it! Some people voted cause of the song and some felt the need to support them!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Fri May 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Okey, so let's talk..... Shall we? Laughing

Vienna was okey. Allthough it rained basically nonstop from wednesday to sunday.
After visiting Schönbrunn palace I now really really really wanna watch the Sissi-trilogy again lol!

When they announced back in 2009 that they would bring back juries and it would be 50-50, I though okey.
This is good. This will help to get rid of the neighbourly voting and it will all be more fair.

Yeah, that's what I thought. But this year was a finally a real eye opener for me. (Allthough the whole scandal regarding Azerbaijan in 2013 made me mad too.)

Other years it's been fine, cause usually the favourite of BOTH televote and juries has actually won. So it's been whatever kind of situation.
But this year..... Oooooooooh, I'm getting angry just even thinking about it.

ITALIA VOITTI!!! Okei, tajuutteko?
ITALIA!!! ITALIA, ITALIA, ITALIA!!!!


Yeah, you get my point.
ITALY WON!!!!!

Okey, not Sweden. Not Russia.
ITALY WON!

ITALY smashed its fellow songs. 366 points.
FOURTEEN countries gave 12points to Italy.
How many gave Sweden? Three.!! Lousy three countries!!!!

But somehow Sweden is celebrating victory and Italy ended up in third place.
Doesn't seem fair? Does it?

Yeah, I get it. Blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa, the rules are simple. It's 50-50, we all know it. Yadda yadda yadda.  Rolling Eyes
Well, that doesn't help now. For example, let's look at Finland's scores shall we.

Televoters:
Estonia 12p
Sweden 10p
Italy 8p

Judges
Latvia 12p
Sweden 10p
Belgium 8p

And yet somehow, on saturday Finland gave 12p to Sweden. A compromise got 12p from us. Where's the justice?
Our so called expert judges placed Italy on 19th place. OH COME ON!!!!
And that is why on saturday Finland gave only 2p to Italy.

That is not okey. It is not okey, that 5 so-called experts have so much say when our televoters wanted to give 8p to Italy.
FIVE random people ruinded it.

And the same can be said about a lot of countries. It is absurd that five people can change how thousands of people vote.
And Finland gave Slovenia 1p. I know, I know.... It's one lousy point. But the problem is that our jury had Slovenia 12th and televoters had Slovenia in 11th place. Neither had Slovenia in their top 10 and yet we gave a point to them. You know in some years that one point could have meant everything.  Laughing

They better do something or else Eurovision is gonna die!!!!!! It can't continue like this.
Juries were meant to make things more fair. And yet, we already have the Azerbaijan/Malta scandal from 2013 and now Montenegro/FYROM scandal from this year. Judges can be easily bought and bribes be changed.

I rather have neighbourly voting then corrupted judges!!

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Fri May 29, 2015 2:40 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd breathe lol!

My own points from the Final looked like this

Montenegro 12p
Estonia 10p
Italy 8p
Australia 7p
Israel 6p
Norway 5p
France 4p
Cyprus 3p
UK 2p (their performace SUCKED but i like the song)
Serbia 1p


_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Fri May 29, 2015 2:51 pm

I can see your point. But whyyy? Why Sweden? Why against Italy? Why they didn't want Italy as a winner? Give me a sensible reason because I don't believe that jury was "corrupted" at all Laughing Is there any proof? Noooo  Laughing

People will always complain. There can't be always the same winner in televoting and in jury voting. Better start to live with that your fav wasn't the winner Laughing

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Fri May 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Wojtek wrote:I can see your point. But whyyy? Why Sweden? Why against Italy? Why they didn't want Italy as a winner? Give me a sensible reason because I don't believe that jury was "corrupted" at all Laughing Is there any proof? Noooo  Laughing

People will always complain. There can't be always the same winner in televoting and in jury voting. Better start to live with that your fav wasn't the winner  Laughing

Because they are idiots!!!!!!! Five people in each country..... Not fair!! You can't seriously be in agreement witht the fact
that they are trying to say that FIVE judges in each country represent the whole nation?

And Proof? Yes, there is proof. Montenegro and FYROM only gave out televotes. Because their juryvotes were too similar.
Azerbaijan bought votes in 2013.

There is proof, just open your eyes.

Montenegro was my fave, DUH.
And I'm okey with it not winning, cause people didn't want it to be the winner.
But Italy is the real winner!!! It's not a compromise winner like Sweden is. Rolling Eyes

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Fri May 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Milka wrote:
Wojtek wrote:I can see your point. But whyyy? Why Sweden? Why against Italy? Why they didn't want Italy as a winner? Give me a sensible reason because I don't believe that jury was "corrupted" at all Laughing Is there any proof? Noooo  Laughing

People will always complain. There can't be always the same winner in televoting and in jury voting. Better start to live with that your fav wasn't the winner  Laughing

Because they are idiots!!!!!!! Five people in each country..... Not fair!! You can't seriously be in agreement witht the fact
that they are trying to say that FIVE judges in each country represent the whole nation?

And Proof? Yes, there is proof. Montenegro and FYROM only gave out televotes. Because their juryvotes were too similar.
Azerbaijan bought votes in 2013.

There is proof, just open your eyes.

Montenegro was my fave, DUH.
And I'm okey with it not winning, cause people didn't want it to be the winner.
But Italy is the real winner!!! It's not a compromise winner like Sweden is. Rolling Eyes

Yes, I'm in agreement, because results with the jury are still much more fair than just with televoting. I don't want a repeat of 2008 and so bad songs as the winner because of neigbours voting!  Rolling Eyes They just have to choose real EXPERTS, not simple girls like Natalia Szroeder from Poland.  Laughing Then it's gonna be perfect!

Every year there are countries like Montenegro and Macedonia. So why you didn't complain before? 2 countries are not 40.

Okay, Italy was ONE of your favs  Laughing And Sweden was not even in your top 10 = you're mad  Laughing

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Fri May 29, 2015 6:20 pm

For you both Wink


_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  kleftokotou on Fri May 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Milka wrote:....

ITALY smashed its fellow songs. 366 points.
FOURTEEN countries gave 12points to Italy.
How many gave Sweden? Three.!! Lousy three countries!!!!

But somehow Sweden is celebrating victory and Italy ended up in third place.
Doesn't seem fair? Does it?
.....
If you study how the juries voted you will see that the three favs Slovenia, Estonia and Italy were recieving very low marks for no apparent reason! It's pattern!
As for the corrupted juries ...one word Azerbaijan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Czech Republic gave it's 12 points to Az the last 3 times they were in the contest!  Suspect
Anyway by 2015 Sweden will win again! Christer Björkman, director of Melodifestival, said in an interview at Vienna (there is a You tube video) that is only logical that Sweden and not Ireland holds the records at ESC! Rolling Eyes  The epitome of Elitism!
He runs ESC, Jan OLa is his puppet! He is the one who said that the running order will be decided by the producers and not randomly!
avatar
kleftokotou
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Number of posts : 8479
Age : 40
Location : HELLAS
Favourite Pageant : MISS WORLD
Favourite Miss : EVANGELIA ARAVANI/ILIANA PAPAGEORGIOU/ELENA IBARBIA/ROLENE STRAUSS
Registration date : 2009-05-20
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Fri May 29, 2015 7:22 pm

kleftokotou wrote:If you study how the juries voted you will see that the three favs Slovenia, Estonia and Italy were recieving very low marks for no apparent reason! It's pattern!
As for the corrupted juries ...one word Azerbaijan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Czech Republic gave it's 12 points to Az the last 3 times they were in the contest!  Suspect
Anyway by 2015 Sweden will win again! Christer Björkman, director of Melodifestival, said in an interview at Vienna (there is a You tube video) that is only logical that Sweden and not Ireland holds the records at ESC! Rolling Eyes  The epitome of Elitism!
He runs ESC, Jan OLa is his puppet! He is the one who said that the running order will be decided by the producers and not randomly!

Exactly! Oh, how I loath Christer Björkman stuffing his face in every picture Måns was celebrating. And how he sits there as HE has won. He did the same with Loreen. You didn't know who was receiving the points. Him or the artist.

And let's not forgt about Malta. Check out how they have given Azerbaijan points. And how Azerbaijan has returned the favour.
But then in 2013 they got caught and surprise surpise Malta didn't give Azerbaijan any points in 2014. But now they gave them again cause the dust had settled.

It's so obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Sat May 30, 2015 10:19 am

Wojtek wrote:I understand that you are a patriot and you're cheering for your country, but judging only the song and performance do you really think that your entry deserved to be in the final? Punk or not, disabled or not, "Aina mun pitää" is a horror and not a song to me. Kill me Milka, but 10th place in televoting for Finland it's an another reason why the jury is NECESSARY. I can't imagine the final with Finland this year. -confused-

Wojtek wrote:
kleftokotou wrote:It's a different kind off music even if we didn't like it, it has it's audience!
At least they were original!

Original and painful for the ears.  Rolling Eyes C'mon do you really believe that they were 10th in televoting because ppl like this kind of music? Rolling Eyes Being objective Finland deserved the last place all the way.

That is YOUR opinion. Just because you hate punk, doesn't mean everyone has to.

And also, after PKN was chosen as our rep, there where people yelling that they should be disqualified!!!!
FOR WHAT REASON? Who the hell do they think they are, claiming that punkmusic doesn't belong to Eurovision, where everyone should apparently just sing gaypop or powerballads!! HOW INCREDIBLY rude. Or then they just hate disabled people and are afraid of them, which just makes them a**holes!!!

PEOPLE wanted them to be in the finals and that is enough for me and makes me happy! Very Happy

At least Finland is an interesting country in Eurovision. You never know what we are going to send. cheers
Unlike certain countries who send them same old same old average pop!!!

I said it on my facebook after Eurovision that with all their victories, I would NEVER change one single represantative from us to Swedens victorysongs. NEVER!

We are original and UNpredictable!! --100t52--

Now there is patriotism for you, Wojtek Laughing

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Wojtek on Sat May 30, 2015 11:47 am

I don't hate punk music, I hate blind nationalism. Sorry but that was a disaster and not a punk music. I'm glad that the jury agreed with me that it was the worst entry in the 1st semi.

_________________

avatar
Wojtek
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 24933
Age : 25
Location : Poland
Favourite Pageant : None
Favourite Miss : Aneta Kreglicka, Alyssa Campanella
Registration date : 2010-06-24
Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Milka on Sat May 30, 2015 12:37 pm

Wojtek wrote:I don't hate punk music, I hate blind nationalism. Sorry but that was a disaster and not a punk music. I'm glad that the jury agreed with me that it was the worst entry in the 1st semi.

Please explain bit in bold!? You're calling me a nazi when it comes to Finland in Eurovision???
Okey then Rolling Eyes

FYI, I hated our song in 2012. And I didn't mind it not making the finals, cause the song was utter crap! The worst Finland ever sent.
And if this year Finland would have sent Opera Skaala, I would have not mind it if we had not made the finals cause it was utter crap.
PKN however showed this year that everyone has the right to dream and take part, no matter if you are different. And for that reason
I wished them well. I'm not hearbroken that they didn't made the finals, I was expecting it. But what made me happy was that certain eastern european countries who are neglecting disabled people and basically are not letting them even walk on the streets showed acceptance of diversity and difference by voting Finland.

You cannot blame me for feeling happiness over that fact.

Finland is NOT in my top10 this year. But it doens't meant that I can't show support for my country without
being called a person with BLIND NATIONALISM!!!!


And I don't know what you think punk is then?
Finland this year was clear punk. That's it.

It's like a ballad is ballad. And pop is pop. Just because I like popmusic, doens't mean that I like every single popsong ever written.
But it doesn't mean that the popmusic I don't like is not pop.

C'mon Wojtek, you're just talking silly now. Claiming Finland was not punk Laughing

_________________
avatar
Milka
PRIME MINISTER
PRIME MINISTER

Number of posts : 3010
Location : Finland
Favourite Pageant : Miss Universe
Favourite Miss : Milka Chulina
Registration date : 2009-03-04
Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - SWEDEN WON !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum